Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

Las canod Caqil's We want peace and development and for Khatumo to stop instability and war

KOW no one is violating Somalia's sovereignty and clans states are not for Somaliland nor is it good for Somalia we wish that Somalia stays intact and united and stronger than ever down with clan federalism.

K.O.W;806684 wrote:

Which world are you talking about? Mars? Jupiter? Venus? Because, I know the 3rd Planet from the Sun (Earth) has recognized that Somaliland is part of Somalia.
:D

K.O.W. keep at it mate...Slow but steady...your view is your view enjoy it. Somaliland was the first independent Somali country??? was it not??? i bet you would even argue against that right???

The Hermet;806682 wrote:
Unfortunately for you...the world disagrees, as later events will show, we will sit down as equal states..to finalize seperation... :cool:

Hermet my brother the Garaad clan are a big part of Somaliland its not fair if hargeysa gets the capital 3 out of the 4 presidents of Somaliland were from burco and reer laascaanood and reer buhoodle only get deputy speaker iyo wasiirka dhirta iyo dooga. They deserve the capital of Somaliland sidaas bay dadka iyo dalku isku raacayaan.

K.O.W   

The Hermet;806689 wrote:
K.O.W. keep at it mate...Slow but steady...your view is your view enjoy it. Somaliland was the first independent Somali country??? was it not??? i bet you would even argue against that right???

How? 4 days? You're telling me that 4 days of vacancy of Colonial Administration constitutes to "Independent Country"? lol

So, who was the President of this country you speak of for the 4 days the British were not ruling?

Was there a flag that flied above every town in the Former British-Somaliland Protectorate for 4 days, apart from the British flag? LOL

Xaaji Xunjuf;806690 wrote:
Hermet my brother the Garaad clan are a big part of Somaliland its not fair if hargeysa gets the capital 3 out of the 4 presidents of Somaliland were from burco and reer laascaanood and reer buhoodle only get deputy speaker iyo wasiirka dhirta iyo dooga. They deserve the capital of Somaliland sidaas bay dadka iyo dalku isku raacayaan.

saxib you know me...nationalist through and through...qabil i dont care for...Hargaisa is to big anyways, burco is to crazy as much as i love them...las canod never been. Been to Borama, i like borama nice town, to close to Ethiopia and for security reasons i would oppose it similar to hargaisa. I always had Shieck on top of the mountains as a great capital...mix the population and let them miggle even more then normal in Hargaisa or any of the other towns...but las canod i really dont mind..

The Sage   

^^^ This KOW is either a troll or or has no basic understanding of international law. If a country was sovereign and self governing entity for any amount of time and entered a voluntary union with another country then it has the right to break that union and return to its previous sovereign status. Period.

K.O.W   

Xaaji Xunjuf;806696 wrote:
^^ The prime minister of Somaliland on 26 june was prime minister Muhammad haji ibrahim Cigaal the country was than called the state of Somaliland.

LMAO, really? This issue has been debated and your folks have lost the debate so many times. It's like a Christian and Muslim debate, debating about the Holy Trinity. A Christian would conclude that the Holy Trinity is "Mysterious", thus he can't explain it, while the Muslim, explains the illogical of the Holy Trinity, schools the Christian debater with his own Bible! Lol

British gave Northern Somalia Independence, but the area was NOT a recognized "State", thus, from June 26th to June 30th, there were Meetings and Talks between Politicians, Elders and Clan Chiefs, discussing whether to become a Country or to join Italian-Somaliland Protectorate. The decision was the later.

So, again....this has been debated. The 4 days of Independence of the Former British-Somaliland Protectorate was complete a vacancy!

K.O.W;806694 wrote:

How? 4 days? You're telling me that 4 days of vacancy of Colonial Administration constitutes to "Independent Country"? lol

So, who was the President of this country you speak of for the 4 days the British were not ruling?

Was there a flag that flied above every town in the Former British-Somaliland Protectorate for 4 days, apart from the British flag? LOL

Learn your history and International law then come on to a forum and debate in a civilised fashion who has unbiased views...instead of baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac all the time. As for our people we all somalilanders, we have been sharing a state before Somalia existed son..Somaliland is older then Somalia..so i rest my case.

K.O.W   

The Hermet;806705 wrote:
Learn your history and International law then come on to a forum and debate in a civilised fashion who has unbiased views...instead of baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac all the time. As for our people we all somalilanders, we have been sharing a state before Somalia existed son..Somaliland is older then Somalia..so i rest my case.

Lol @ International Law. I believe this "International Law" is the very same law that denied any recognition whatsoever to your Clan-State. Four days of Vacancy does not consitute to being a "Country". When British came, the area known as "British-Somaliland" was not a country of it's own before the British.

K.O.W;806709 wrote:

Lol @ International Law. I believe this "International Law" is the very same law that denied any recognition whatsoever to your Clan-State. Four days of Vacancy does not consitute to being a "Country". When British came, the area known as "British-Somaliland" was not a country of it's own before the British.

and Somalia was a country before the italians...hahaha seriously are you for real?? anywhooo keep at it and keep telling yourself a state that controls the entire former British Somaliland from djibouti to the border or Somalia will be subserviant to you and burundians in mugdusho, thats the problems with unionists...they live in a parallel universe while accusing others of doing so...Even the peoples republic of china was denied recognition for 40 years...:D

While Somaliland is building a state you been screaming...no your not, no your not...when the day comes...i would love to see the expression on your face..:D

K.O.W   

The Hermet;806716 wrote:
ans Somalia was a country before the italians...hahaha seriously are you for real??

I never said that! What we know today as Somalia wasn't a country before the Colonials. Each part had it's own Kingdom or Administration before the arrival of the Colonials.

Zeylac and Berbera were under Ottoman rule. Mogadishu and Kismaayo were under another Kingdom, can't remember the name. Bari was under the Osmaniya rule, Darwiish State existed, but had a different name. This were the case of the Somali Peninsula.

The Italian, British, and French came, colonized the people, divided portions for each to rule.

So, to come in here and say, "British-Somaliland" as a whole was "Always" a country, is a lie. Like wise for Italian-Somaliland.

burahadeer;806721 wrote:
don't worry about KOW....wixiisu waa kaalay ila muran.

lol @ kalaay ila muraan...saxib dadka Somaliland waaa isku mid inshallah we gonna show the somali race how its done....