Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

Country recovering from WWII

You know the country is ground zero when the national theatre doesn't have roof or proper

seats .

Munaasabadii_Tiyaatarka_Qaranka8.jpg

This white man is probably thinking, they must be joking

Munaasabadii_Tiyaatarka_Qaranka13.jpg

Overall let's give a round of applause to the men and women making a difference

in our country god bless thier soul

Mario B   

What was the name of the Cinema that was roofless in Mogadishu? I remember my dad taking me there as a kid in the 80's. I also remember flying to Hargeisa the next day. :D

Mario B;806542 wrote:
What was the name of the Cinema that was roofless in Mogadishu? I remember my dad taking me there as a kid in the 80's. I also remember flying to Hargeisa the next day.
:D

I can't remember the name of this one ,but there was movie theatre we used to go near kaasobalbalaare,

Roofless and when it rains , you pretty much sit there until movie is done.

Ma xumo, waa iska caadiyoos. Shiinees awal noo dhisay and I don't think they will mind it again inay noogu deeqaan dib u dhiska meeshaas.

Waligey ma galin laakiin waxaa xasuustaa saf ayaa loo gali jiray markee ka socdaan ruwaayadaha caanka ahaa, siiba ruwaayadaha Banaadiriga. Kuraas very modernized ahna waa ku yaaleen la yiri. Kuwa bililiqeystay kuraastaas ma'ogi waxee ka sameysteen, ma dabka ayee ku shideen oo dhuxul ka dhigteen taloow.

What was the name of the Cinema that was roofless in Mogadishu? I remember my dad taking me there as a kid in the 80's. I also remember flying to Hargeisa the next day.

Shaneemooyinka Xamar dhan roofless ayee ahaayeen except one or two. Shaneemo Nasar or Shaneemo Soomaali was one of roofed ones, I think.