Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Alshabab Arrest Abu-Mansur Al-Amriki

Al-shabab militants arrest a US-born Jihadist in Somalia

The islamist militants of Al-shabab linked with Al-Qaeda have arrested on Monday a US-born jihadist in southern Somalia town, reports said.

Sources say some Al-shabab fighters have stormed the house of Abu Mansoor Al-Amriki in the town of Marko on Sunday afternoon and taken away to Qorioley district, just 120 Km away south of Mogadishu.

Omar Hamami - better known as Abu Mansoor Al-Amriki - gave the warning in an undated video posted on several Somali websites and YouTube on Saturday, saying that his life is in danger from his fellow militants.

“I record this message today because I feel that my life may be endangered by Harakat al-Shabaab al-Mujahideen due to some differences that occurred between us regarding matters of the Sharia (Islamic law) and matters of strategy, said Abu Mansoor Al-Amriki on the YouTube.”

Al-shabab commanders provided no further details about the arrest of US-born Islamist fighter Abu Mansoor Al-Amriki so far.

Shabelle