Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Mujaahid Tarzan: No federal state in Mogadishu

To the people on both sides of the debate about the future status of Moqdisho:

I say...Muqdisho will outlive you all, so give it a rest.

^dad badan ayaa jiro uqdad qabo in every clan in Somalia , recently more groups are so aggressively attacking little peace we have got

recently. I don't think in my life time in our life we will see Somalis living as civilized people. Qabyaalad iyo jaahilnimo ayaa umada sidaan ka

dhigtey.

There was world war 1,2 in Europe killed millions of people and now look , we immigrant to those nations and seek a better life .

Marka my question is why can't we just isolate dadkaan jirin cudurka qabiil ka qabo ?

Somalia   

Every degmo in Mogadishu is governed by 1 clan, even the mayor position, so no, it is not a capital for all Somalis, unlike Mogadishu, federal states do not purport to be for all Somalis but for all the indigenous clans.

So shove your innuendos people.

somalia please the owners of Mogadishu will always be the majority in xamar and we're against keyga lihii kaadana kula liihi if you cant agree on that move the capital somewhere else.

Carafaat   

Qandalawi;806362 wrote:
^There is no Keyga in Mogadishu. All Somalis invested and have stake in the capital.

Mogadishu is different from Garowe or Garbahaarey. Go to Jowhar or Caliyaale, otherwise give up the capital status and all the national institutions. That I think, is a fair argument.

Qandalawi, good to see you around again.

Question: How is Muqdisho diffrent from Galkacyo, Kismayo, lower Jubba, Bay or Gedo where many diffrent Somalus invested in or bought property?

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;878587 wrote:
somalia please the owners of Mogadishu will always be the majority in xamar and we're against keyga lihii kaadana kula liihi if you cant agree on that move the capital somewhere else.

Good call my man, exactly, give the status to another town and we will built that up for all Somalis. :)

Carafaat   

Somalia;878688 wrote:
Good call my man, exactly, give the status to another town and we will built that up for
all
Somalis.
:)

Give up clan federalism and everyone can share every place. :D

Somalia   

Carafaat;878690 wrote:
Give up clan federalism and everyone can share every place.
:D

That doesn't even make sense, how would that change anything discussed in this thread?

I repeat again, Muqdisho has 16 districts, all governed by 1 clan, that is not a capital for all Somalis, and I am afraid your unitary bullcrap wouldn't change that 1 iota! :D

Also may I remind you what happens to people who reclaim their properties....

It's okay....many Somalis don't seem to grasp the fact that you can't claim the National Capital for yourself and exclude every other clan.

Only in Somalia can something outrageous like this be promoted. I don't see Americans demanding that the President be from the Washington D.C. area. :D

Losers like these should be excluded from Somali political affairs. Just keep quiet and go to sleep

Carafaat   

Somalia;878694 wrote:
That doesn't even make sense, how would that change anything discussed in this thread?

I repeat again, Muqdisho has 16 districts, all governed by 1 clan, that is not a capital for all Somalis, and I am afraid your unitary bullcrap wouldn't change that 1 iota!

Also may I remind you what happens to people who reclaim their properties....

Sxb Garowe is the capital of the holy trinity but still its governed and owned by the little reer myi brother of the family.

So what is your point? :D

Mario B   

DoctorKenney;878696 wrote:
It's okay....many Somalis don't seem to grasp the fact that you can't claim the National Capital for yourself and exclude every other clan.

Only in Somalia can something outrageous like this be promoted. I don't see Americans demanding that the President be from the Washington D.C. area.

Losers like these should be excluded from Somali political affairs. Just keep quiet and go to sleep

thumbs-up.gif