Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Happy Birthday Carafaat And Narniah

K.O.W   

Bluelicious;808239 wrote:
I don't know either what's with these guys i'm baffled, i'm caught in the middle :confused:

Caught in the middle? So, you're saying, you don't know who to choose between Carafaat and myself? I'll make it easy for you....Carafaat is the perfect man for YOU. Not me, a selfish, piece of consistent jerk like myself!

K.O.W;808241 wrote:

Caught in the middle? So, you're saying, you don't know who to choose between Carafaat and myself? I'll make it easy for you....Carafaat is the perfect man for YOU. Not me, a selfish, piece of consistent jerk like myself!

You take things the wrong way don't misinterpret what I said. I meant everytime I seem to be caught in the middle of you two arguing about the smallest things. You are making a mountain out of a molehill. I have told you this many times Carafaat is just a friend he even told you that earlier on. You are being upset over nothing :eek:

Would you calm down.

Che - PM me about your theory I wanna hear it.

K.O.W   

Bluelicious;808246 wrote:

Che
- PM me about your theory I wanna hear it.

Why wouldn't you want Che to share his theory with us all? :confused: Btw, I didn't misinterpret what you said, I read it like the way you wrote it, which is, "You are confused as to which one to pick between KOW and Carafaat". It's whatever. :rolleyes:

K.O.W;808249 wrote:

Why wouldn't you want Che to share his theory with us all? :confused: Btw, I didn't misinterpret what you said, I read it like the way you wrote it, which is, "You are confused as to which one to pick between KOW and Carafaat". It's whatever. :rolleyes:

If you scroll up you see that Che doesn't want to share it because he doesn't wanna add more fuel to the fire. What you think you read isn't what I was thinking obviously I was talking about about me you and Carafaat's conversation in this thread and that I don't get why you're being jealous there is no reason to. I'm not confused about who to be with I chose you long before I befriended Carafaat i've even made it clear to Carafaat that I was with you even when you weren't around. We go back right from the start :D

K.O.W;808261 wrote:
LOL, okay, okay. Just trying to get you pissed off! Just for the record, I ain't jealous! lol

Did you forget? I wouldn't have that picture on my page and neither would I write something about you on my ''about me'' section and I wouldn't be defending you when you in trouble right if I didn't chose you.

Glad we could come to an agreement and get this over with. I don't like having arguments with you. You are a jealous man and I find it cute in a way as long it's in moderation. I care about you too sweetheart but I wouldn't get jealous over something like this :P

K.O.W   
Loooooooooooooool, baby why would I be jealous over something so insignificant as wishing a "birthday" to a fellow member? I was in terms with you in the beginning of this thread, I just decided to derail it a bit, to cause a little scene. Shall we make up? :D

Bluelicious;808246 wrote:
Y

Che
- PM me about your theory I wanna hear it.

You just started another firestorm-already K.O.W is already catching fire:D

K.O.W;808278 wrote:
Loooooooooooooool, baby why would I be jealous over something so insignificant as wishing a "birthday" to a fellow member? I was in terms with you in the beginning of this thread, I just decided to derail it a bit, to cause a little scene. Shall we make up?
:D

YES yes yes, let's make up not make war :D

Mac mac..

Che - Looooooooool. You started of a lil rocky with your ''toying with the boys'' comment but thanks for intervening you somehow helped to get things to the right direction :D

K.O.W   
Sounds good! Horta, you never described to me how you look. I need full description! Che, I never had any intentions of making war.

Che -Guevara;808290 wrote:
Bluelicious....Glad I could help and I would tell K.O.W, in the spirit of Somaliness, let's defy the Somali norm and make peace:D

Lol how can someone make war with you? You are a peaceful man :D

K.O.W - I don't advertise myself online. You know how a woman looks like right that's all you need to know loool :P

K.O.W   

Bluelicious;808305 wrote:
Lol how can someone make war with you? You are a peaceful man

K.O.W
- I don't advertise myself online. You know how a woman looks like right that's all you need to know loool
:P

Lol, I'm not accepting this answer. I'm not asking you to give me your breast size. What I ask of you is, a normal body/complexion description. You can drop it on my profile.

Bluelicious;808305 wrote:
Lol how can someone make war with you? You are a peaceful man

So, I have been told:D

K.O.W...Wars can be started accidentally and we Somalis are prone to that.