Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Happy Birthday Carafaat And Narniah

Carafaat   

In Arab culture man beat their wife to show their affection. Ngonge has been influnces by those Arabs, so dont mind him Blue.

KoW, no need for jealouzy. Me and Blue are strictly friends. Unless she changes her mind.

K.O.W - You seemed suprised about our friendship and you see him as your competition. Aaww you care huh :)

Carafaat - Exactly tell him he thinks you are predatoring on me cause of your thread :)

K.O.W   

Lol @ Bluelicious and Carafaat. First, Jealousy is spelled with an 's' and not a 'z', Carafaatow. If I was jealous, I would've said certain things, but I haven't.

Go get yourselves a room and see if I get mad. lol :mad:

K.O.W;808206 wrote:
Lol @ Bluelicious and Carafaat. First, Jealousy is spelled with an 's' and not a 'z', Carafaatow. If I was jealous, I would've said certain things, but I haven't.

Go get yourselves a room and see if I get mad. lol :mad:

Look at that face enough said! :D

Of course you refrained from saying what you really wanna say because he's my friend that's stopping you and I wouldn't appreciate it either.

Che -Guevara;808222 wrote:
^NGONGE baad ka jaqjaqsiisay:D

Not to mention you are toying with these boys...loool

Lol you are adding more fuel to the fire by saying im toying with them. All I did was wish Carafaat and Narniah a happy birthday there is nothing wrong with that. I wasn't even flirting or anything he's taking things out of proportion. There is nothing to be upset about.

K.O.W   
^ No need to push me back into something you're trying to save me from. Apparently, I've appeared to be jealous to some people. smh :confused:

Che -Guevara;808230 wrote:
^loool...I just read what Carafaat wrote. The man got too weepy-what have you done Bluelicious.

Something ticks these guys when you are around.

I don't know either what's with these guys i'm baffled, i'm caught in the middle :confused:

You are a man you tell me you can relate to them.

K.O.W - What's wrong with you? Relax dude.