Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Happy Birthday Carafaat And Narniah

Valenteenah - Welcome back darling :)

Narniah - Mashallah you are mature for your age. Whoa... who learned you the Dutch slang you are good :D

Juxa - I'll go easy on this grumpy old man just because you said it and i'm not one to go fight a weak oldie but he's been bullying Carafaat no one bullies Carafaat in my presence.

NGONGE - You contradict yourself. Put your hate down your always angry, despiseful, hateful and in a bad mood. Go jump off a bridge instead of throwing your hatred and negativity on the members of Sol. You don't mess with Carafaat or Narniah and you certainly don't mess with me you annoying troll! Don't address me anymore I don't want your attention seeking conversation!

This is for Carafaat, Narniah, the newbies and all the others you bully. Take that!

NGONGE   

^^ Sorry. I don't jump off bridges. Only depressed scripts need do so. Go on warya, go discuss makeup tips with your other creations. Shoo...

NGONGE   

^^ Naah. It's spring cleaning. Now stop being greedy and choose which script you're going to talk to us with warya.

NGONGE   

Sayid*Somal;807557 wrote:
Since I don't wish people dhalasha wacan - I'll instead wish you two dhimasho wacan
:D

Mid uun, mid uun. :D

Carafaat - You nailed it bravo. Ever since I was gone NGONGE became crazy due to missing me and started to bully you because he saw a lil bit of me in you and the same with Narniah that's why he's accusing you two of being me. Then once I came back he comes to me accusing me of us three being one to draw my attention since he is socially awkward and doesn't know how to conversate with me so he uses the accusations as an icebreaker lol. He feels left out that I never conversate with him that explaines his behaviour. Who would ever thought that he would fight for my attention like this :D

NGONGE - You contradict yourself alot. You are beyond depressed you sad troll you need to seek my attention in a negative way in order to feel good about yourself. Maybe if you weren't so negative, a bully towards others and in a bad mood all the time I would conversate with you. Take a hike with your childish ways.

Narniah   

Bluelicious;807317 wrote:
Valenteenah
- Welcome back darling
:)

Narniah
- Mashallah you are mature for your age. Whoa... who learned you the Dutch slang you are good
:D

Cheers hun.

Lemme just say that I got some Dutch Connections, homie:p

xxjes

Ngone so now I'm Blue and Carafat? Stop Lying!:rolleyes:

Party Pooper!

Valenteenah - Yes thanks for asking i'm well and alive alhamdulilah. Yeah you are right I figured that some time ago but he can go to far sometimes there are boundaries but I have nothing against him. He acts mean and hard but he's not, he's a softie from inside he just knows how to hide it well with his meanness, this is his way of conversating with someone he likes eventhough it's twisted lol. This guy things it's bad to put your guard down with new people :)

How have you been?

Narniah - Dutch connections huh oh mama mia they taught you well, you wrote it perfectly. Do you know how to pronounce the ''G'' if you don't know it's the same as the ''KH'' in arabic. You English people don't pronounce the ''R'' and the Dutch people pronounce the ''G'' strongly.

;) at xxjes hahaha...

Take a look at how this English guy pronounces the ''G'' it's funny.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

K.O.W   

Bluelicious;806842 wrote:
'

K.O.W
- Me and Carafaat have always been good buddies don't look too much into our lil fight of two months ago. Do I sense a hint of jealousy?
:)

lol Why would I be jealous of Carafaat?