Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Happy Birthday Carafaat And Narniah

Happy birthday to Carafaat and Narniah :)

I know i'm two days late sorry buddy but better late then never right, it's the thought that counts. Your such a great nice person and totally deserve it you are the live of the party no fun when there is no Carafaat around. Narniah you deserve it equally aswell your such a kind sicere very genuine person you are one in a million. I wish both of you a happy birthday with lots of good health and may there be many years to come. May all of your dreams and wishes come through. Let's all show some love to Carafaat and Narniah.

Hip hip hurray! :D

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Narniah;806165 wrote:
Happy birthday Carafat, I wish you a beautiful happy long life InshaAllah.

My birthday was on March 10!

Oh my it's been your birthday too Narniah let me edit my first post. Happy birthday to you aswell darling.

nuune   

mine was March 3, I was told after a week later that it was indeed my bday, never celelbrated, and no need for it, at least I know inaan geed hoostiis ku dhashey, and that is what matters.

Young Carafaat, congrats for your 29th birthday.

nuune;806174 wrote:
mine was March 3, I was told after a week later that it was indeed my bday, never celelbrated, and no need for it, at least I know inaan geed hoostiis ku dhashey, and that is what matters.

Young
Carafaat
, congrats for your 29th birthday.

Nuune oh my you aswell what is this the march baby boom lol. Since you say March 3 isn't your real birthday and you were born under a tree I will leave yours out since you dont like celebrating it but I am gonna say to you happy birthday Nuune.

Carafaat   

Thanks Blue, walaalkiis, Nuune and Somalia

I was a great day. I have celebrated with a small group of friends, we went clubbing an then to private party and danced, stayed up till next morning like we were 19 again. But then the next mornig I became all depressed realizing that actually I am not 19 but a grown and adult men of 29 years old! All my life, i looked forward to reach this age. I even imagined to become a millionar, being married, having 7 children and contributing to worldpeace.

But non of that, during the day I live the live of an middle aged career man, working my *** off, and in the evenings and weekends I live like a horny and unhealthy teenager. I bare little responsibility, have no wife, no children, contribute nothing to world peace. And suddenly you turn 29 and all your dreams are over.Then you start thinking about all the things in life that you haven't done yet. I still haven't traveled to Brazil... I still haven't published a book. why am I wasting my time? I'm almost thirty! What if I'm thirty and all my friends are married and I'm not?!"

Maybe this doesn't happen to everyone, but it certainly happened to me.

All in all, I think twenty-nine is an age where you discover who you really are. and at the that will make us stronger. This year I gathered all my strengtths and I came out as a Unionist. After months of discussion and debate's my family have finally accepted their son is a Unionist and loves Banadir more then Berbera. Eats pasta rather then bariis. Most of my friends are Unionist or closet Unionist so they are fine with me being open to them, but there are some who sometimes call me faq.ash or Xamarawi. But I can deal with them, their arguments are flawed or short sightened, give them some time and they will turn around.

So what are my plans for the coming year?

I am planning to finish growing up and behalf like an adult middle aged man. wear more adult and less teenager cloths, less parties in the weekend and more Somali stuff. Inshallah I wanna start taking driving lessons and get myself a lisence. I promise more serieuz, longer and quality SOL threads, less Puntland bashing and more constructive advice. Planning to visit Banadir this year inshallah. And maybe if Allah permits I will find myself a that Xamarawi wife, that can balance my life and bare my children. Or else will ask Nuune to send me a jinn wife. :D

STOIC   

Carafat...Happy birthday...duumaarka unbaa xassusta birthday.My wife keeps surprising me every time mine comes around....Other than you being a confused bed-wetting unionist who thinks he can resuscitate the dead dream, you are cool kid (or is it a man, now?)....Now that you about to hit the big 30 find yourself an innocent woman who will tolerate you and leave the rest to Allah

Narniah   

Bluelicious;806172 wrote:
Oh my it's been your birthday too Narniah let me edit my first post. Happy birthday to you aswell darling.

Narniah you deserve it equally aswell your such a kind sicere very genuine person you are one in a million. I wish both of you a happy birthday with lots of good health and may there be many years to come. May all of your dreams and wishes come through.

Ohh Blueee! Thanks hun.:)❤ Your soo sweet, Luv you. Mac!

Ameeen to your duas.

Carafaat   

Thanks Burahadheer, i am not middleaged yet. :D

Narnia, congratulations. gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag, kusje en kusje. *** oud ben je geworden?