Sign in to follow this  
xiimaaya

Honest question: why is Khaatumoo land is occpied whille Maakhir peoples land are not?

xiimaaya   

i mean whats going on ? how can maakhir with less people are mor fierce against any intrusion into their land while khaatumites elders and and childern are being arrested and humiliated?

Also often Somalilanders would wage wars and but dare not invade maakhir land:confused::confused::confused:

xiimaaya   

b-boy;805993 wrote:
good question!

Wallahi i often asked myself this question for long time but i cant keep it anymore i have put it out there..

b-boy   

Well a better question will be is khatumo or sool really occupied??

Remember the people doing all the killing and jailing are natives who support Somaliland!

b-boy;805998 wrote:

Remember the people doing all the killing and jailing are natives who support Somaliland!

Indeed there is no occupation in the sool or buhoodle territories

xiimaaya   

b-boy;805998 wrote:

are we kidding here? Majorty of Khatummo people are pro union...

but why are they targeted constantly? in 2007 when laascaando was captured they blamed Puntlanders for not defendin them.. why would anybody die for you:confused:

they are a clan that are equal to you i would be ashmed to blame someone else for my weakness. Sorry guys.

AsadSL   

Because Sanaag is the land of majority pro somaliland tribes even though the east is majority not duriyaad but they are peaceful people and not big in numbers. Lascanood is strategic for us and thats why we are there.

xiimaaya   

AsadSL;806002 wrote:
Because Sanaag is the land of majority pro somaliland tribes even though the east is majority not duriyaad but they are peaceful people and not big in numbers. Lascanood is strategic for us and thats why we are there.

Really? Calmadow has oil potential and rig would be brought soon there to drill..

Please spare me that non sense "non strategic" Laasqoary one of the oldest ports in somalia and has a thriving fishing industry...

You know maakhirs would fight tooth and nail unlike khatuumos that you divide and conqure..

We have histroy of defending our land against puntland and Somaliland... saxib no dispute.. Its a matter of Principle WE CANT BE BOUGHT OR CONQUERED.

Taleexi   

Ximaaya: The way you framed the question is unjust and has an ill intention behind. Go figure why Some Khaatumo lands are occupied.

Liibaan   

DSC097181.jpg

C/Qaadir Kaarshe oo Ka Socda Maamulka Khaatumo State Ayaa Balan Qaaday In Maamulka Khaatumo La Shaqeen Doono Maakhir State Si Loo Helo Horumar Iyo Midnimo Soomaaliya

Khaatumo State of Somalia Welcomes Maakhir State

Maamul Goboleedka Khaatumo State Ayaa Si Weyn u Soo Dhoweeyay Maamulka Goboleedka Maakhir State of Somalia

Madaxda Khaatumo State oo Khudbado Qiimo Badan Ka Jeediyay Xafladii Maamulka Maakhir State

Source: GalgalaNews.com

http://www.galgalanews.com/?p=9904

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Halkan Ka Daawo Xafladdii Maamul Goboleedka Maakhir State Of Somalia Iyo Heestii Lagu Maamuusay Dib u Abaabulka Maakhir State Government. Enjoy

Somalia   

They are two different cases.

The Khatuumo people are divided and occupied.

The Maakhir people are united and peace loving, the latter is also an occupation, they just don't see it yet.

xiimaaya   

Wallahi SOMALIA has no hope so long that one qabil wants to dominate the other there is going to be always endless conflicts.

Why cant people live side by side just like they were prior to the civil war? waar isku xishooda you cant be responsible for qabil when they can govern themselfs. What gives anyone right?

Xudeedi   

This Gentleman that goes by the name Xiimayo is only an instigator, so i suggest for those of us who are from these regions to ignore him.

NASSIR   

Xiimaaye, You indeed framed the question rather deceptively and narrowly. First the region of Maakhir which spans from Ceerigaabo to Boosaaso does not have lesser population centers. Maakhiris reside in major cities in Badhan, Ceerigaabo, Dhahar, Boosaaso, etc. 2nd, SL militia incursion took place on a number of times in the recent past and they were defeated and pushed back. Chief among these clashes was one in which a large contingent of heavily armed militia led by their defense minister was defeated near the city of Dhahar. The late defense minister was immediately fired by his chief Riyaale and the decision was interpreted as humiliating to him and the clan from which he failed from. A flurry of protests ensued which questioned Mr. Riyaale's loyalty and reminded secessionists of his NSS background.

See to it Mr. Xiimaaye, there's is no need to take shots at reer Maakhir, for they are peace loving and independent from tendencies that violate the rights of other people.