Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Walking Criminals

mate i like them...they prove that once a loser always a loser...hahaha...

you do something get the job done...if you lose...move over, you aaa looooooser and except victors justice.. hahah

im a loser but im gonna continue being a loser even though i was humiliated and destroyed doesnt make sense. :cool:

The Hermet;805098 wrote:
mate i like them...they prove that once a loser always a loser...hahaha...

you do something get the job done...if you lose...move over, you aaa looooooser and except victors justice.. hahah

im a loser but im gonna continue being a loser even though i was humiliated and destroyed doesnt make sense. :cool:

im a loser but im gonna continue being a loser even though i was humiliated and destroyed indeed. for the record, there was not doubt in anyone's mind. p.s. tell your home boy, the two men in the pic are in kenya as we post.

Morgans current day job: washing swahili shoes in nairobi...giving speeches on khatumo..

Somalilanders are afriad of one thing...inaay isheena nagu dacdo...seeing how badly you continue to get screwed over...

The Hermet;805102 wrote:
Morgans current day job: washing swahili shoes in nairobi...giving speeches on khatumo..

Somalilanders are afriad of one thing...inaay isheena nagu dacdo...seeing how badly you continue to get screwed over...

the video speaks for it self. man your lot needs to get help asap.

As for your uncle...remember he died a refugee in Nigeria and his little village is still a little village... you guys make me laugh...

or in the words of the man himself...

"tortalini, ravilioi, mario, ma ma ma ma miaaaa"... hahah...

his wife died in miniapolis in a council flat, no body new she died for days...they found her body in the flat....

that should be more then enough proof that...Somalilander WE NO HADAL....WE ACTION... Boooooooooo !!! dont be scared pirates, our laws keep us from you...we waiting for the hot air to rise up again so you give us the justification we need to make the final cut.

hermit these men are in nairobi, kenya. why don't your enclave go after them instead of the poor samatar guy. if memories serve me right, kenya is a signatory to the ICC. :confused:

What makes General samatar just a poor guy the vice president and defense minister of Somalia the most powerful man in Somalia during the kacaan regime after MSB I dont think he is a small fish.

kingofkings;805116 wrote:
hermit these men are in nairobi, kenya. why don't your enclave go after them instead of the poor samatar guy. if memories serve me right, kenya is a signatory to the ICC. :confused:

Forget samatar...it is often better to not kill your enemy so he can watch and see you achieve what he tried to prevent, can u imagine the pirate washing swahili shoes in nairobi, watch Somaliland TV or HCTV and seeing everything...maaaaan

i know what i would say...

" Tortalini, Ravioli, Mario, Ma ma ma ma miiaaaaaa"..... hahaha

The Hermet;805120 wrote:
Forget samatar...it is often better to not kill your enemy so he can watch and see you achieve what he tried to prevent, can u imagine the pirate washing swahili shoes in nairobi, watch Somaliland TV or HCTV and seeing everything...maaaaan

i know what i would say...

" Tortalini, Ravioli, Mario, Ma ma ma ma miiaaaaaa"..... hahaha

that's what weaklings and losers tell themselves. very weak on your part. however, i'm not remotely surprised. :D

NASSIR   

Still trying hard to relive and conquer the past. The secessionists never give up.

What about warlord Siilaanyo?