Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Has the King of Somaliland been released yet?

Somalia   

kingofkings;805046 wrote:
:D
:D lol. i was about the say the same thing. miss placed priorities.

Lol, I know, some people need help :D

Mario B;805023 wrote:
There is no more funny sight than seeing a "Slander" begging for his/her Ictiraaf. lol :cool:

and thats the best you can come up for...my flag, my code of ethics, my army, my currency and my TANGIBLE Pirate free STATE is all i need...

The Hermet;805031 wrote:
sxib after defeating you at every war for the past few hundred years..i dont need to brave face its just in my nature to defeat you. :cool:

what are you on:confused: your lot can't handle few and may i add few men in Cayn let only any one else. oh okay. give battles you won and their respective dates. don't hide now:D

kingofkings;805049 wrote:
what are you on:confused: your lot can't handle few and may i add few men in Cayn let only any one else. oh okay. give battles you won and their respective dates. don't hide now:D

young pirate...you are a persona non grata...therefore if you dont know history im not gonna waste my breath on you young pirate grab a book and read son. hahah

The Hermet;805050 wrote:
young pirate...you are a persona non grata...therefore if you dont know history im not gonna waste my breath on you young pirate grab a book and read son. hahah

no no you are the one talking about winning battles so, answer the question.

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;805054 wrote:
Somalia baritoole uun haka odhan Taleexi dhulku mamuulka budhlayn bu ka tirsanyahay marku faroole badhaciyo sidisi

Xaaji ... Furitaantada waan u soo noqon ee ii daa kuwan yaryar dersi pol101 baan u kala dhigdhigayaa ... ilaa iyo inta ay wax ka fahmayaan.

Somalia   

Taleexi;805055 wrote:
isucamirid ciyaal iga dheh. You guys have complex inferiority.

Suuuuure we do, of course, that explains it all.

dep_5282295-Light-bulb.jpg

Somalia;805059 wrote:
Suuuuure we do, of course, that explains it all.

dep_5282295-Light-bulb.jpg

that explains everything........hahahahahha...

nail on the head...

Taleexi   

Don't you worry guys - Khaatumo has forever changed to be better citizens of the republic. PL & SL will have to redraw their maps and rewrite their constitutions for the survival of their constituents.

Taleexi;805075 wrote:
Don't you worry guys - Khaatumo has forever changed to be better citizens of the republic. PL & SL will have to redraw their maps and rewrite their constitutions for the survival of their constituents.

more then welcome if you decide Somaliland and khatumo doesnt take off, clearly the pirates theeeeeeeeey crazy and funnnnny ...;)

Mario B   

The Hermet;805048 wrote:
and thats the best you can come up for...my flag, my code of ethics, my army, my currency and my TANGIBLE Pirate free STATE is all i need...

I have no problem with regional flags, regional police, or pirate free Somalia Land's.