Sign in to follow this  
sharma-arke451

Matrimonial Kiosk

nuune   

Thanks Malika, that answrs your questions yaa Somalee, now be brave and answer my multiple questions.

ps: Why you engage with random chitchat while you have a family is something you need to reconsider though!

By the way, I was not offended, earlier you said you hurt my feeling, now you offended me miyaa, what next, tell me bal,

somalee   

Malika;909062 wrote:
^Isn't asking your family to find you a partner also an act of desperation?

No, it isn't. It's the right channel to involve your family i.e. if you can't find a spouse for yourself. Ignore Nuune, I touched a nerve earlier and now he's bombarding me with those unrelated questions as a way to get back at me :D.

Malika   

^Ah! if you cant find a spouse for yourself, then you involve your family or before you even go seeking you involve your family?..Which is which brother?

nuune, is in Finland today, he needs to keep warm thus warming up his blood on your comments..lol

somalee   

Malika;909085 wrote:
^Ah! if you cant find a spouse for yourself, then you involve your family or before you even go seeking you involve your family?..Which is which brother?

After. Now good luck :-D

Haatu   

Somalee, who said anyone is seeking advice on how to find a wife? I thought this thread was about how to lead a happy married life? If some of the older and more experienced SOLers give advice to the younger ones, what's wrong with that? No one is giving each other daughters so I don't know where the desperation comes from. :D

``````At this juncture we have the household, with damage control mechanisms in place. we wish it prospers. hopefully, the next turning point is being blessed with a child. a child is among the biggest blessings a household can ever receive. a child means a new addition to the household treasure, a new life, a challenge, a responsibility, essence of kind, and many more.

the arrival of a child will shape the future for good. it will create a binding forever relationship between the spouses. it will deliver a gentleman the tittle of father, and a lady, the tittle of a mother. The highly held prestigious post, ever known to man. the most dearly held person on earth. parents mean the essence of life, a source of living and a reason for happiness and joy. parents are really held high in this life. a child will inherit the meaning of life from the household. this brings us to the integral part the household plays in molding the essence of living in the child, and defining the who in him/her. as we know, people are the product of a grown up children, each acting upon the ideologies taken from home. therein comes the dictator, the innovator, the man of the people, the thinker, and the list is long.

the responsibility and the role of the household towards the child, will be our next discussion, insha allah.

1) bodily nourishment and balanced diet feed

2) maintain general healthy environment

3) playing with and giving time

4) training, teaching and coaching

5) advisory and counseling exercises

6) discipline and reward system

7) befriend

khiyaano caadi ma ahan, nin muqayil ah ayaa qamiis isku so tagaayo, kadibna gabar somaliyeed ayuu falsafo ku afuufaa, miskiinta weey kuqancee. habeenkii dambe, waaba ninki oo nin kale ah. indha gaduudan, af qalifan oo midib cagaar ah saaranyahay, maskax jiiro jiiro badan, damac iyo fahmo zaaid ah. ~~~~~~~~~~~ hadee fashil camal.

Faheema.   

Malika;909085 wrote:

OR if you have few change to spare, you could try China's new method lol

Bess.   

No person is an island and to assume that to seek outside advice, opinion, or whatever u call it is what the age of interactive social media has made available for us. I for one I am so happy to find like minded peers who might have insight into the issues I want to know more about, just a click away.

Besides marriage and relationships are complicated and some times it's not that u need advise as much as u just need to vent a little.