Sign in to follow this  
sharma-arke451

Matrimonial Kiosk

Wadani   

unfortunately Garnaqsi, the boyfriend-girlfriend system is alive and kicking. I condone 'halaal' dating or nadeef dating before marriage, but none of this we'll act like a married couple before were even married to see if we should get married business.

We have to remember, the girls are ppls daughters and sisters. Just my two cents.

other factors to consider would be; personality, education, cultural background, age, immediate family

Definitely, these factors are variables. everyone will exercise his/her choice, to come up with a suitable ingredients. people are different.

once you know the factors to look for in a person, ''how to know'' that the person has the attributes needs more hardwork and evaluation.

mostly it is quite hard to reveal the real characters of someone. and people do change. It needs time. So, the best way to know someone is through a trusted (relative) person who knows him/her. This will give you a hint in the kind of a person you are dealing with.

~~~~definitely it would be too strange to propose to a person you just met in school environs or even on the streets. prior concrete knowledge of the person is an asset. the true knowledge of the your potential partner has a direct link to the comfort of your marital life.

having said all that, at least you have the mr/mrs right with you by now.

a serious note: what worked for someone else may not work for you. so to say, no one rule applies. prayers and sincere of purpose will deliver the BEST results.

Wadani;807348 wrote:
unfortunately Garnaqsi, the boyfriend-girlfriend system is alive and kicking. I condone 'halaal' dating or nadeef dating before marriage, but none of this we'll act like a married couple before were even married to see if we should get married business.

We have to remember, the girls are ppls daughters and sisters. Just my two cents.

do they stop being people's daughters if they have pre-marital sex?

Salsabil   

Mashallah, I heard somewhere that in Malaysia that in order for a Muslim couple to get married they must partake in a pre-marital course in which the rights and responsibilities of the bride and groom to be will be discussed. I love this idea, i think it would help both parties appreciate the beauty and great responsibility associated with marital life.

wyre   

Garnaqsi;807331 wrote:
I think we're bit too obsessed with marriage as a society and fail at it for the most part.

I blame the lack of the boyfriend-girlfriend system (or any other similar one at that).
:P

Athiests-ka ma is guursadaan :D:D

wyre;820118 wrote:
Athiests-ka ma is guursadaan
:D
:D

lol@ wyre they can't go along easily,,,,,,,,,, dee muran maalin walbo, yaa kabixi karo.

from there (having Mr/Mrs Right), the meher and wedding arrangements are the next two important steps. the guidelines for the meher will be the economic capability of the man and the smaller it is, the more blessings it has.

The wedding arrangements should be an affordable occasion and at an affordable place. going to a five star hotel, is permissible, with its limits. after all, wedding event has the role of informing the ummah that, so and so are getting married Islamically. all the people need is soft eating, and no need for expensive expenditures.

shooting the populace at the wedding, with the intermingling of opposite sexes, is not good, and may have a negative impact on the marriage itself.

The mistakes to avoid will be: very high meher, tough conditions like (ayeeyo intaas sii, aabo intaas sii, etc), going for expensive hotels, hiring musicians, etc etc etc

~~~~ a good marriage is the the pleasure of worldly life.

Rose   

MashaAllah I love the idea. I was actually recently contemplating the idea of setting something like this up..

Rose;838015 wrote:
Rampage, depends where you are. If you're in London - hand them over to me

This is suggestive of reluctance in DR.

It is my hope you don't ask what DR stands for. lol

@rampage, are you saying your resume will influence the ladies? lol. then present a sample of the resume to rose. definitely WE will be the adjudicators.

RaMpAgE   

Rose;838015 wrote:
Rampage, depends where you are. If you're in London - hand them over to me

Damn I missed out marka, I am not from london....

Genius, I think my resume is not bad....by what does DR stand for...lol

Rose   

RaMpAgE;838055 wrote:
Damn I missed out marka, I am not from london....

Genius, I think my resume is not bad....by what does DR stand for...lol

Yes, what does DR stand for....

after the wedding arrangements, inantu wa lasoo galbinayaa, and the real life begins.

the life of living as a married couple comes along with lots of challenges and obstacles, but the comfort outweighs, always. The marital life is what people call mustaqbal. everyone plans for it, irrespective of the gender, race, religion,region, e.t.c.

the challenges and the obstacle shall be highlighted insha allah.

Haatu   

Juxa;806617 wrote:
Am I imagining mise something about marriage baa qaras kugu kiciya?

I don't know why but this made me laugh :D