Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Which City In Somalia Is Most Developed?

Somalia   

The Hermet;804984 wrote:
ive been to both bosaso and burco... Burco has a population of 450,000 people...waaaaaaaay bigger then bosaso..i dont know what planet you guys are from seriously..
:D
we are not known for talking out of our A%%%es like you guys...

Sxb, I can't discuss things with you logically if you believe Burco is near Bosaso.

The Hermet;804994 wrote:
been there thats why i know pirates are all hot air...and also know why you guys worshiping oil at the moment..... GAAAAJOOOOOO.

well if pirates are full of hot air, i wondered what your enclave full of:confused: delusion, more delusion and a side of sad face. well anywho, the only enclave in somalia full of something is your (hint hint) you...................

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Somalia;804997 wrote:
Sxb, I can't discuss things with you logically if you believe Burco is near Bosaso.

just to prove how ridicilous you lot are: Burco was even in the old somalia period the FOURTH LARGEST CITY AFTER KISMAYO...hahahha you lot are funny walahi...you comparing the fourth largest city in the old somalia with a fishing village like bosaso...haha..;)

Mario B   

Gaacuur;804948 wrote:
Why Jabuuti, We talking about Somalia Cities..

"Somalilanders" always want to muddy the water so as justify their illusive desire for recognition of their "Phantom Republic", not different on this occassion Gaacuur.:cool:

Mario B;805004 wrote:
"Somalilanders" always want to muddy the water so as justify their illusive desire for recognition of their "
Phantom Republic
", not different on this occassion Gaacuur.:cool:

you guys are funny while Somaliland building itself for the past 20 years...youve been chasing after elusive Somalia, tribal federalism and tuuduuuq taaadaaa.. SOMALILAND IS TANGIBLE.... and no fishing village or pirate can stand in its way so keep crying. :D

Abwaan   

Gaacuur;804693 wrote:
1. Bakaaraha

2. Madiino (Wadajir + Dharkenleey)

3. Xamarweyne

:)
:)

Muqdisho magaalo lala barbardhigi karo ma jirto, dhan walba.. waxaa is barbardhigtaa degmooyinka Xamar iyo Magaalooyinka kale.

Run badnidaa saaxiib, laakiin Ilaah dad badan runta ha tuso....Waxaad arkaysaa dad Eyl, Bulacle iyo Yurkud Xamar la simaya...Wixii la rabo baa la isku sheegayaa, yaase ka dhegeysanaaya?!:)

Mario B   

The Hermet;805010 wrote:
you guys are funny while Somaliland building itself for the past 20 years...youve been chasing after elusive Somalia, tribal federalism and tuuduuuq taaadaaa.. SOMALILAND IS TANGIBLE.... and no fishing village or pirate can stand in its way so keep crying.

Do you believe what you just wrote or is this your attempt of a brave face? :rolleyes:

Mario B   

burahadeer;805026 wrote:
as usual pirates turn everything into US..we owe this, we that.....faan & stuff.What kind somalis are they??!!!

"Somalinders" were the original "show offs" in the Somali affair, you can't begrudge the rest for catching up? ;)

Mario B;805028 wrote:
Do you believe what you just wrote or is this your attempt of a brave face? :rolleyes:

sxib after defeating you at every war for the past few hundred years..i dont need to brave face its just in my nature to defeat you. :cool:

Mario B   

The Hermet;805031 wrote:
sxib after defeating you at every war for the past few hundred years..i dont need to brave face its just in my nature to defeat you. :cool:

Keep lying to yourself. :D

The Hermet;805031 wrote:

what are you on:confused: your lot can't handle few and may i add few men in Cayn let only any one else. oh okay. give battles you won and their respective dates. don't hide now:D

burahadeer;805026 wrote:
as usual pirates turn everything into US..we owe this, we that.....faan & stuff.What kind somalis are they??!!!

what kinda somali are they...?? thats the million dollar question from face value not much Burahadeer

Mario B   

The Hermet;805036 wrote:
what kinda somali are they...?? thats the million dollar question from face value not much Burahadeer

Unlike Hermet and Burahadeer at least they are somalis, I believe you're "ethnic landers". :D

Mario B;805064 wrote:
Unlike Hermet and Burahadeer at least they are somalis, I believe you're "
ethnic landers
".

just as ethnic Djiboutians are from Djibouti :cool:

We all Somali's but we from FIVE different somali's fortunate for me i come from a sane one.