Sign in to follow this  
Sierra

Depressed Girl

Sierra   

I think my parents are getting divorced. And its all my fault:( . Anything I can do to prevent this from happening? :(

NGONGE   

I was about to say "ban this little kid" but then I notcied that "she" is a MOD! What's that?

p.s.

Mummy and Daddy love each other too much but, sometimes, love is not enough. Granny might have been whispering again.

Narniah   

NGONGE;804681 wrote:
I was about to say "ban this little kid" but then I notcied that "she" is a MOD! What's that?

Don't you ever get tired of this grumpy old spiel you vomit against new comers?!?

Sierra I'm so sorry about this. You need to talk them and tell them how you feel. I hope they don't get divorced, If all else fails, Pray for them.

Somalia   

NGONGE;804681 wrote:

p.s.

Mummy and Daddy love each other too much but, sometimes, love is not enough. Granny might have been whispering again.

Should we ruin her rep?

Miriam1   

Sorry hun. Whatever you said/did that makes you think its your fault - IT'S NOT. Your parents were most likely having difficulties in the marriage for a long time. Take a step back and realize that you are not responsible for the relationships of others. If you are in your late teens/early twenties....start focusing on yourself.

NGONGE   

Narniah;804787 wrote:
Don't you ever get tired of this grumpy old spiel you vomit against new comers?!?

Sierra I'm so sorry about this. You need to talk them and tell them how you feel. I hope they don't get divorced, If all else fails, Pray for them.

Sometimes, newcomers need a bit of induction into the ways of SOL. And, anyway, forget about them. How did YOU manage to have three hundred posts without me noticing you? Let me go and read some of your previous stuff to see if I should throw some "grumpiness" your way.

Aaliyyah   

sorry to hear that hun. I hope things become easy for you and your family, thats tough phase to go through. Although I believe marriage is till death do you apart (taasi wa hadalki habar fadhida oo waxa layidhi lagdin la fudud) but in reality sometimes divorce is inevitable. Even though it is makruuh in islam to get divorced it is halaal because sometimes its best for the parents to go their separate ways. Inshallah khyr habiibti. Keep praying for your family. And about htat comment being your fault? if you think it is because of you (ie the way you dress act) and one parent being on your side the other one saying she needs to change blah blah just guessing then change your ways. Whatever that you think you did undo it...and see what happens. Otherwise, it is not your fault. It is just fate.

salaam

I know how it feels.If you have brothers & sisters along some relatives,friends, try to talk it out your parents.Anyway stay strong.It's life,has ups & downs,sometimes powerless..believe me it could have been worse like in refugee camp.

Narniah   

NGONGE;804858 wrote:
Sometimes, newcomers need a bit of induction into the ways of SOL.
And, anyway, forget about them. How did YOU manage to have three hundred posts without me noticing you?
Let me go and read some of your previous stuff to see if I should throw some "grumpiness" your way.

You can't see me because I'm invisible, I stay away from the Grumpy crowd.=)

Before you all say it is not the fault of the child, lets first ask her why she thinks she is the cause of the separation.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Tango!!!! :)

Malika   

^ erm , maxaa S.H.I.T aa? Lol

FB - its very common for children to feel they are to be blamed, as they assume due to the nature of the arguments that they are to be blamed. Some children are very sensitive and somehow connect what is happening to their existance - if he/she wasnt there perhaps daddy and mummy would still be lovey dovey as they were in the past etc. Perhaps the child did something which igninate an argument between the parents - no knowing there are other underlying issues, the parents separate - the child then bares the guilt.

Allah kuli xal

It is tough times for Sierra - May Allah ease it for her.

Malika;805073 wrote:
^ erm , maxaa S.H.I.T aa? Lol

FB - its very common for children to feel they are to be blamed, as they assume due to the nature of the arguments that they are to be blamed. Some children are very sensitive and somehow connect what is happening to their existance - if he/she wasnt there perhaps daddy and mummy would still be lovey dovey as they were in the past etc. Perhaps the child did something which igninate an argument between the parents - no knowing there are other underlying issues, the parents separate - the child then bares the guilt.

Allah kuli xal

It is tough times for Sierra - May Allah ease it for her.

Indeed it is. the sh1t comment was being silly.