Sign in to follow this  
wardi

praying salaatu subuh...morining prayer

wardi   

how many of us get up in the morning pray salaatu subuh,,we all know many people don't, we also know w must perfom 5 prayer every day not 4, my question is what is the consequence for those of us who miss daily,,,,every body go school or work on time why not get up on time and pray salaatul subuh..may allah help us make us easier,,,this question is open but i like to hear brother nur..

Abdinuur   

Ask yourself...this...or think about this concept.

Whenever we have work or classes...we'd use our alarm clocks so they can wake us up...

Why not for Fajr prayer or for any other salaat?

Is school or work more important than salaat?...Is school or work more important than your own Creator? More important than Allah? No, ofcourse not! I ask myself these questions and it sort of motivates me.

I was talking with this brother (of Islam)...and suggested that we should read the last three short surahs cuzz this makes the Shaitan disappear and then we'd be able to get up and pray cuzz Shaitan is the one that wants to keep us in bed.

...to be continued.

Blessed   

^^ Thanks, really appreaciated.

I think am print your post and staple it on my forhead :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Please continue..!

Kaafi, so true. Fajr prayer is by far the most challenging....Alaaa hurdo macaana markaas. Anyway, Imagine this Angels trying to wake you up every morning, knocking on your window....(I heard this from someone, if any1 knows the hadith..share it with us).

wardi   

this helps me wake up salaatu fajar...before i go to bed ,i tell my niyah that i am gonna wake up this fajar prayer no matter what, i show sheydaan my determination,right..then allah makes me easy

Raxmah   

Asalamu alaikum

Salatul fajr is by far the hardest because shaytann will keep you in bed.

It used be very hard for me to get up in the morning, but now I have three alarm clocks set one is next to mu bed, I have one in the hallway and I have one in the bathroom. I have to get up to turn it off, and when I get to the one in the bathroom is pointless to go back to bed. Alhamdulilah it works for, and I hardly miss salatul fajr now.

LuCkY   

Those are some good points that you guys shared.I dont have a problem getting up when it comes to Salutal Fajr but sometimes I have a problem staying awake after I pray.

Qac Qaac   

i really thing the ppl in here, and the person who posted this are the best ppl in this forum, the reason i said, this, is because u brothers and sisters are really thinking about fajr u guys are the best.

fajr seperates munafiqin from mu'miniin, that is why it is hard.

Qac Qaac   

the great muslim leader. in midevel times

salah u diin al-ayyubi, used to seperate his army in terms who prayed fajr today in the morning in the masjid.

fajr simply is a test for muslims. and only mu'miniin could perform this. so if u don't want to be a munafiq a suggest u try hard to wake up. as kaafi said, we wake up for everything else, school work, why not for allah. the creator of all the creations

wardi   

raxmo, lol 3 alarm clocks the one in the bathroom .........smart way to fight against sheydaan,,,,,,,sister keep the work

wardi   

brother qac qaac..thanks your support

nice name you explained the other day how you came up with this nick name

Changed   

this is what works for me....it may work or it may not work for u...right after u pray cisha , just say to ur self in ur head am gona get up early in the morning tommorow (tell time )insha allah to pray fajr..insha allah u will get up.works like a charm for me :D seriously i feel like someone is telling me to get up everytime i do it redface.gif

first time in a long time that i've actually been here ... well its good to see that we still have our islamic forum flowing nicely still...

Asalamu alai'kum... dear brother and sisters ... we all have our ways of getting up for the morning prayer i mean, as the brother or sister mentioned "it separates the munafiquun from the mu'mineen". A hadith that i heard said that if you hold up ur hands up as if u was making a dua' and then u read suratul-fatiha, suratul-naas, suratul-falaq and suratul 'ahad... After reading these surahs u wipe ur hands over ur body as if u was creaming it or washing it...you will if u make it to the next morning wake up!

just one more small point... in order to wake up for the morning prayer it all depends on what u do after isha, if u sit and increase ur imaan... then u will surely wake up insha allah... but if u listen to music or watch TV then u will have problems... all i reccommend is that before you sleep every night spend at least 15 mins reading al-Quran ... until next time (insha Allah) ! peace be upon you all!!!!

insha Allah... may Allah make things easy for all of Us!...