Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Hadaaftimo District, Sanaag, Somalia

Xudeedi   

The secessionists don’t even own one exclusive town in Sanaag region that rivals Hadaaftimo. They speak of Ceerigaabo oftentimes, but who are the majority in Ceerigaabo but Maakhiris? Who owns majority of houses in Ceerigaabo but Maakhiris? Who owns most businesses? Who is in charge of the Security of the City, the Military and the Police? Who

More Pics to Come...

Hadaaftimo

hadaaftimo.jpg

hadaaftimo4.jpg

hadaaftimo1.jpg

ciidhadaf200820106.jpg

Hadaaftimo High School

scaled.php?server=804&filename=hschool20

scaled.php?server=401&filename=hschool20

But it's environmentally imposing and naturally blessed. Development isn't simply over-filling the space with hideously designed and multi-coloured villas, you know. It will develop in its own time and by its own people, Insha'Allah.

Beautiful town in an amzing location ! It seems well-planned and has a good layout. To my surprise the buildings and structures look very good and are in keeping with both the surroundings and eachother - and their subtle designs are not the hideous stuff we have come across before.

All in all, very nice. all the place needs now is:

- Cobblestone (cut from the nearby rocks) paving of the streets, public areas and market.

- Reliable electricity, if the town does not have it already.

- A reliable water supply to which all the houses are connected.

- A few small factories etc. to employ the locals.

Then we are good to go :D

hadaaftimo1.jpg

Che -Guevara;804719 wrote:
^Somehow Sanaag looks like empty wasteland, least developed even by Somali standard.

It is not so bad IMO. If you look at the place I see none of those aqal-somali-esque buulal that the urban poor live in. This is like any other large Somali city but on a smaller scale. The place needs a few tweeks no doubt, as i've outlined in my other post above.

burahadeer;804632 wrote:
and who owns Kismayo
:D
....what a nonesense spree, attention seekers!

Kan intaa ooyaayoo xagee lahaa oo laga qaaday horta? .

Nice pics and welcome back Xudeedi.

Most of those photos are quite old, i think. The town is much larger than these pics show. Nice climate and beautiful scenery btw.

Welcome back Xudeedi!

NASSIR   

Valenteenah.;804731 wrote:
But it's environmentally imposing and naturally blessed. Development isn't simply over-filling the space with hideously designed and multi-coloured villas, you know. It will develop in its own time and by its own people, Insha'Allah.

Wax u sheeg the al-shabaab Che.

Beautiful Hadaaftimo.