Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Ximan iyo Xeeb: intervieuw with Tiieey

Carafaat   

I like this guy and his vision. He started out helping his tuulo(Cadaado), the community elders of the tuulo/sub-clan asked him to lead them and organise them, organise basic services, organise diaspora etc. And then tuulo's around where the rest of sub-clan lives asked him to help out, his organisation providing basic services spread out. And then I saw him organise and lead a meeting wih other clan states in Cadaado from the region, they were trying to form a stronger regional administration together knowing their capacity is limited and they need to organise themselves, have a structure. This is what you call state building bottem-up.

Somalia, you dont like Galmudug but you like Ximan iyo Xeeb? :D

Somalia   

Carafaat;804393 wrote:

Somalia, you dont like Galmudug but you like Ximan iyo Xeeb?
:D

I like both but X Iyo X seems to have gotten its act together but isn't getting the recognition it deserves.

Carafaat   

External Recongnition is over rated, makes leaders feel to content about themselves. what matters is the support from the people and the end result. And if they continue like this, I expect a strong central region with leaders remaining close to its people and less bussy with what international community want.

Carafaat   

Sxb, recongnition and mandate comes from the people. When the central admin that they are working at is supported and recongnized by the people in the particular region, then you can become a relevent actor/stakeholder in the greater region. But being invited for confernces and by UNDP matters little.

b-boy   

Carafaat;804393 wrote:
I like this guy and his vision. He started out helping his tuulo(Cadaado), the community elders of the tuulo/sub-clan asked him to lead them and organise them, organise basic services, organise diaspora etc. And then tuulo's around where the rest of sub-clan lives asked him to help out, his organisation providing basic services spread out. And then
I saw him organise
and lead a meeting wih other clan states in Cadaado from the region, they were trying to form a stronger regional administration together knowing their capacity is limited and they need to organise themselves, have a structure. This is what you call state building bottem-up.

Somalia, you dont like Galmudug but you like Ximan iyo Xeeb?
:D

you as a northerner sure do know a lot about central Somalia.

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;804387 wrote:
Yarkani wa rageedi i like him allot

la iskuma hayo taas ee kan waraysanaya ma adigaa? :)