Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

The true map of Somalia, No qabiil or futuudland

LANDER   

slightly frustrated are we? qabil aside you will come to terms with Somaliland sooner or later all the other 'lands' I cannot say.

Abwaan   

LANDER;804161 wrote:
slightly frustrated are we? qabil aside you will come to terms with Somaliland sooner or later all the other 'lands' I cannot say.

loool....Iska dhaadhici......You have been dreaming for the last 20 years....keep on dreaming mate!

LANDER   

More than dreaming abwanow we have been rebuilding. Somaliland is flattered to inspire all other copy cat 'lands' just look at Puntland and Jubbaland and Azania, we lead they follow. Best you keep pre-occupied with bringing Somalia back from the failed state status than perhaps you can afford to worry about maps and semantics.

Xaaji Xunjuf;804252 wrote:
What were you doing the past 21 years lol

I always hit them with this question, they become shut afterward :)

Mario B   

Sharing a "failed state" inspite of your little "triangle towns" being peaceful. :D I hope like any sane Somali you would like peace to extend to all regions of Somalia.:cool:

K.O.W   

Watching you entertain us with your whining and yelling in front of the offices of your former Masters! lol

Mario B   

K.O.W;804517 wrote:

Watching you entertain us with your whining and yelling in front of the offices of your former Masters! lol

Yo, Tony Blair/Mahinga can i have my ictiraaf?........please. :D:D

Mario B   

Miskiin, I think we should stick to our Ras Kamboni to Saylac map, those regions [NFD and ******ia] should seek autonomy or independece by themselves, the New Somalia will have to be a peaceful nation. We should copy the Chinese, in whichever country they live in numbers outside China they have established themselves economically and eventually will run those countrys politicaly ie. Malaysia, Vietnum, cambodia, Thailand......

Abwaan   

AfricaOwn;804497 wrote:
I always hit them with this question, they become shut afterward
:)

You think? Hargeysada aad ku faanayso ceelasha Biyaha dakhli maku gaartaa?

Wadani   

^Waxaan ungrateful-ka ah bal eega. If Somaliland aint shit y have ur ppl been flocking there by the thousands for the past two decades? We welcome u with open arms, and u repay us by denying our remarkable achievements, and then add insult to unjury by comparing us to a camp for the internally displaced run by al-qeada? SubxanAllah, ur a sick and pathetic individual. I always viewed ur ppl to be allies, but lately im not so sure anymore.