Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Official UN Map of Sanaag Region. 85% of which inhabited by the people of Maakhir

K.O.W   

LANDER;804158 wrote:
Ask yourself if Clanish pride is going to improve the livelihood of your people, surely you don't think it will. What will be gained from war? fighting with your own people in lascanood or tribes you settle with in those regions will get you no where. There is nothing to be gained from tribal wars especially with those closest to you. You may see people as 'Somalidiid' and yourself as a mighty and proud 'Darwiish' they may see you as a spoilt member of Siad Barre's MOD alliance with a sense of entitlement and a false sense of importance. At the end of the day any of this hardly matters, it matters little who hold what town in the grand scheme of things. Peace and stability is more important than any of that.

Do you read what you write at all? You speak of peace, yet you're the one waging war. You speak of stability, yet you're the one threatening it. You speak of Clan Pride, yet you're the one suffering from it. SUBXANALLAH!

Are you all hypocrites like the Yahuud? I mean, this is just preposterous! Every man from the Tribe of Hergeisa/Burco, they speak of the truth, yet you guys say one thing and do completely the opposite!

The Somali people are divided along clan territories/lines. Do we or do we know recognize that? YES. Then, I ask you this, my Hypocrite friends, in what part don't you understand, "To you be in your territory and to us be in our territory". If you truly accepted this, then what is there to fight about?

Somalia   

I don't care about SL, I care about the secessionist clan, you don't own it.

And one just has to ask you why there's no investment in that city compared to the triangle, that solves the question about you owning it.

So maakhirites and the Garaad clan are the greatest SL supporters and go out in thousands and thousands to celebrate Somalilands independence day that's a good thing clearly that Somalilanders are united in their quest for recognition as an independent republic. As for investment there is investment in the region the Ceerigaabo burco road is under-construction an new university was built this years Its just that the eastern regions are always a bit underdeveloped than the rest that includes gar adag dararweyne xays mait ceelafweeyn ceergaabo laasqooray and all those eastern regions.There are even regions in the middle of Somaliland underdeveloped and the far western part of Sl seylac and boon and even the villages around Burco and the southern part of Somaliland not everything revolves around tribal settlements and clan villages in Somaliland.

Abdul   

Xaaji Xunjuf;804301 wrote:
So maakhirites and the Garaad clan are the greatest SL supporters and go out in thousands and thousands to celebrate Somalilands independence day that's a good thing clearly that Somalilanders are united in their quest for recognition as an independent republic. As for investment there is investment in the region the Ceerigaabo burco road is under-construction an new university was built this years Its just that the eastern regions are always a bit underdeveloped than the rest that includes gar adag dararweyne xays mait ceelafweeyn ceergaabo laasqooray and all those eastern regions.There are even regions in the middle of Somaliland underdeveloped and the far western part of Sl seylac and boon and even the villages around Burco and the southern part of Somaliland not everything revolves around tribal settlements and clan villages in Somaliland.

Not true atleast regarding 'Garaad clan'.They have their own state now.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;804301 wrote:

First of all, Laas Qoray has a thriving fishing industry and it hasn't got anything to do with you secessionists...

Second, every region in Somalia outside the south was undeveloped, but Erigabo is STILL undeveloped, like the Kismayo of the North, it has been in standstill. And you are mentioning that now there's a road under construction and a new university, but why is it undeveloped compared to other cities, say Burco for example, why hasn't the diaspora and government invested in the city of Erigabo for the past 20 years?

That city truly stands out in regards to that but now there are some good projects like the water infrastructure one.

if we don't own 90% of somaliland then take from us.You will lose the little that's yours if you don't stop nonesense.We see who's is crying about occupation and you can't even defend yourslv let alone take otha people's territories!:D

LANDER   

K.O.W;804171 wrote:
Do you read what you write at all? You speak of peace, yet you're the one waging war. You speak of stability, yet you're the one threatening it. You speak of Clan Pride, yet you're the one suffering from it. SUBXANALLAH!

Are you all hypocrites like the Yahuud? I mean, this is just preposterous! Every man from the Tribe of Hergeisa/Burco, they speak of the truth, yet you guys say one thing and do completely the opposite!

The Somali people are divided along clan territories/lines. Do we or do we know recognize that? YES. Then, I ask you this, my Hypocrite friends, in what part don't you understand, "To you be in your territory and to us be in our territory". If you truly accepted this, then what is there to fight about?

Who defines these tribal territories? No I don't recognize what you mean its very grey and good luck trying to get others to see it your way as far as the delineation of thse 'territories' go. Nobody will agree on them. Perhaps you need to come to terms with that fact that the territory of Somaliland isn't formed based on tribal territory and never had been in the past.

The Sage   

Somalia;804330 wrote:
]why hasn't the diaspora and government invested in the city of Erigabo for the past 20 years?

Actually Ceerigaabo is one of the major target areas for new infrastructure investments by the government, and I have been deeply involved in fundraising for the new university to be opened in the city so I don't know what on earth you're talking about. My hometown will has always been a part of Somaliland and always will be. It's the will of the people.

K.O.W   

LANDER;804429 wrote:
Who defines these tribal territories? No I don't recognize what you mean its very grey and good luck trying to get others to see it your way as far as the delineation of thse 'territories' go. Nobody will agree on them. Perhaps you need to come to terms with that fact that the territory of Somaliland isn't formed based on tribal territory and never had been in the past.

What do you mean it's "grey"? It's a fact that YOUR tribe don't live in Buuhoodle or Laascaanood. What do you mean, "The territory of somaliland isn't formed based on tribal territory"?

Your British Masters, they said with their own words, "For anything that is rock (meaning northern Canyabo) belongs to Beesha Dhexe, while anything that is of Ceel/Well land, such as Qorugulud and south of Caynaba belongs to Beesha SSC. This was approximately 80 years ago.

Northern Somalia's Tribal Territory is by far the MOST simplest, compare to Southern Somalia. Only 5 major clans settle in Northern Somalia. They way this 5 clans settle the land is very simple and even a 5 year old boy could tell you!

K.O.W   

The Sage;804530 wrote:
Actually Ceerigaabo is one of the major target areas for new infrastructure investments by the government, and I have been deeply involved in fundraising for the new university to be opened in the city so I don't know what on earth you're talking about. My hometown will has always been a part of Somaliland and always will be. It's the will of the people.

I guarantee you, this development you speak of, this university you speak of, will all be built on YOUR side of the town, where YOUR clan settles.

Ceerigaabo is divided along clan lines, as you already know. :D

Saalax   

Erigavo gets a share of the aid destined for Somaliland.

Somaliland:the launching of somaliland water infrastructure $28million programme for four cities

di-HM9H.jpg

Hargeysa (Somaliland.Org)- M adaxweyne Ku xigeenka Somaliland Md. C/Raxmaan Cabdilaahi Ismaacii (Saylici) ayaa maanta furay mashruuc balaadhan oo la xidhiidha biyo balaadhinta magaalooyinka Hargeysa, Wajaalle, Burco iyo [/b]Ceerigaabo oo ay maal-gelinayso midowga yurub kaasi oo ay ku baxayso 28 Malyan oo Dollar.

http://www.somaliland.org/2012/03/06/madaxweyne-ku-xigeenka-somaliland-oo-furay-mashruuc-weyn-oo-lagu-hagaajinayo-biyaha-afar-magaalo/

http://www.somaliland.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=223:somaliland-eu-approves-275-million-fund-for-drinking-water&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=18