Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Official UN Map of Sanaag Region. 85% of which inhabited by the people of Maakhir

Liibaan   

DSC097181.jpg

C/Qaadir Kaarshe oo Ka Socda Maamulka Khaatumo State Ayaa Balan Qaaday In Maamulka Khaatumo La Shaqeen Doono Maakhir State Si Loo Helo Horumar Iyo Midnimo Soomaaliya

Khaatumo State of Somalia Welcomes Maakhir State

Maamul Goboleedka Khaatumo State Ayaa Si Weyn u Soo Dhoweeyay Maamulka Goboleedka Maakhir State of Somalia

Madaxda Khaatumo State oo Khudbado Qiimo Badan Ka Jeediyay Xafladii Maamulka Maakhir State

Source: GalgalaNews.com

http://www.galgalanews.com/?p=9904

K.O.W   

Rugay and Cabaydh are settled by people related to Puntland and Khaatumo.

Wow, Masagan is really close to Ceerigaabo.

Liibaan   

Heesta Maakhir State Of Somalia

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Halkan Ka Daawo Xafladdii Maamul Goboleedka Maakhir State Of Somalia Iyo Heestii Lagu Maamuusay Dib u Abaabulka Maakhir State Government. Enjoy

90% of sanag belongs to somaliland people.At the end of the the day no entertainment is gona work.Only one question is take if it is yours & you won't be able to do that...so just keep talking...whatelse you guys have except talk,talk,talk,talk.....now khatumo collapsed so you have to make makhir..makhir week ...crazy folks:D

The Sage   

I don't see what you're talking about. The map doesn't indicate who controls what. It just identifies the major towns and villages. You just added a bogus statistic alongside a regular map.

K.O.W   

burahadeer;804114 wrote:
90% of sanag belongs to somaliland people.At the end of the the day no entertainment is gona work.Only one question is take if it is yours & you won't be able to do that...so just keep talking...whatelse you guys have except talk,talk,talk,talk.....now khatumo collapsed so you have to make makhir..makhir week ...crazy folks:D

I'm a realist and for that, I'll have to agree with you. For Reer Khaatumo and Reer Maakhir to talk the talk, they have to walk the walk, as well. It's quite disappointing to read articles of Reer Maakhir, claiming that they have moved their "Capital" from Ceerigaabo to Badhan, as if they were forced to evacutee from their ancestral land. WTF is going on!

Abdul   

''now khatumo collapsed so you have to make makhir..makhir week ...crazy folks''

YOu didnt add Buhoodle is also in your hands,you dissapoint me Sxb.

K.O.W   

Abdul;804134 wrote:
''now khatumo collapsed so you have to make makhir..makhir week ...crazy folks''

YOu didnt add Buhoodle is also in your hands,you dissapoint me Sxb.

Abdul, it's not a Darwiish character to brag about Buuhoodle not being in the hands of the Somalidiid. We should've been in a position of them begging us for mercy or at least, to "Take our army away from Burco". Today, our Capital is in their hands (Forcefully) and they're sitting 20 kilometers away from Buuhoodle.

I don't know why Reer Khaatumo are throwing Parties around the world. I don't know what's there to celebrate, GOD DAMMIT!

Abdul... military have bases on all sides in Buhoodle(one to two mile) and go in at will.Small village with maximum 1000 people & you making like big city:D

BTW..what happened to your suicidal attack...why you stop hahaaaa.....keep fighting in diaspora with your seat belts tight.

LANDER   

K.O.W;804137 wrote:
Abdul, it's not a Darwiish character to brag about Buuhoodle not being in the hands of the Somalidiid. We should've been in a position of them begging us for mercy or at least, to "Take our army away from Burco". Today, our Capital is in their hands (Forcefully) and they're sitting 20 kilometers away from Buuhoodle.

I don't know why Reer Khaatumo are throwing Parties around the world. I don't know what's there to celebrate, GOD DAMMIT!

Ask yourself if Clanish pride is going to improve the livelihood of your people, surely you don't think it will. What will be gained from war? fighting with your own people in lascanood or tribes you settle with in those regions will get you no where. There is nothing to be gained from tribal wars especially with those closest to you. You may see people as 'Somalidiid' and yourself as a mighty and proud 'Darwiish' they may see you as a spoilt member of Siad Barre's MOD alliance with a sense of entitlement and a false sense of importance. At the end of the day any of this hardly matters, it matters little who hold what town in the grand scheme of things. Peace and stability is more important than any of that.

Somalia   

While SSC people have been fighting among themselves, SL people have been encroaching on their land for the past 20 years in the name of peace.

It's so sad. :D