Sign in to follow this  
Suldan

Have you ever seen Prophet Muhammad pbuh or other prophets A.S in dream

Suldan   

After a long time, Today, the Eid ul adha day , alhamdulillah I saw prophet muhammad pbuh in my dream, I was in a room with a lot of Muslim men , I was standing next to where our beloved prophet Muhammad pbuh, was laying , some men were saying is alive while other were saying he pass away pbuh then Abu Bakr came in the room and look at the body of the prophet Muhammad pbuh, he explained the men the prophet pbuh pass away then he came back to the body of the prophet pbuh and put his hands on the blessing face of the prophet pbuh and move them around gently then said you used to smell good when you were alive and now you still smell good then the prophet pbuh opened his eyes and said you have spoken the truth, the son of so and so (I don’t remember the name), all the Muslim men in the room started to laugh with happiness.

Suldan   

To start with dream is different from the reality, i saw many dreams but that doesn't make me expert of dream field.

this is my answer base on my experience to your question but i advice you to ask the people of knowledge (Imam, sheikh) they can give you good explanation

All the prophets peace be upon them i saw in my dreams except prophet Adam a.s, i recognized them, sometimes i saw prophet muhammad pbuh with a lot of men, without someone telling be about him pbuh, i call him "ya rasoolullah" also the people with the prophet pbuh in the dream, they call him "rasoolullah" pbuh .same with other prophets if i talk to them, i always adress them as " rasool" in the dream, as for the men who are not prophets i always know in my heart who they are even without sometimes hearing their name in the dream.

this is one of the miracles of dream " recognising someone you never saw before, like seeing the prophet muhammad pbuh, who pass away more than 1400 years ago"

is part of islam to believe we can see prophet muhammad pbuh and other prophet peace be upon them in our dreams and good muslims without saw them in real live.

Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: He who saw me in a dream has certainly seen me, for Shaytan can not take my form. (Sahih al-Bukhari )

Prophet Muhammad pbuh said, "There are three types of dreams: a righteous dream which is glad tidings from Allah, the dream which causes sadness is from Shaitan, and a dream from the ramblings of the mind.

example of rightous dream from Allah swt i saw , the dream where umar ibn khatab encourge me learn and memorise about the quran

example of bad dream from the satan, is nightmares, sometimes we see scary and dark figure chasing us for no reason

example of dream from the ramblings of the mind, sometimes when i had football match ,night before the match i used to see in my dreams my team win or lose, so this type of dream is neither from Allah swt nor satan, it just what we are think about.

Suldan   

This is one of the beautiful dreams i saw about Jihad

Dream about Imam Ali and Gate of city Khyber

I saw in my dream that I was with two men outside the city of Khyber then we met imam Ali r.a who was about to face Jewish warrior one to one , me and other two men were giving imam Ali r.a militarily advice about how to defeat the man, then imam Ali told us he is going to come back for us, while waiting I saw Muslim men standing near the gate of the city and inside the city there was many enemy soldiers, I went to them and said to the Muslim men “ what are you guys doing, you are chatting near the enemies gate, what if they attack you surprise for then you wouldn’t be able to fight back,” all of suddenly the enemy opened the gate and came out with men on horse and men on foot with their weapons screaming toward us then the Muslim men were shocked and they began to ran away I was there trying to stop the men from running away and telling them to fight for Allah and Islam and don’t run away from the enemy, then I heard a voice from nowhere proclaiming “ who is going to stand and fight while other turn their back ” at the moment I heard the voice, I held one of the Muslim men who was running away and told him to fight and he looked at me like I have gone mad then I grasped the sword from his hand and ran toward the enemy while the Muslim men where passing me faster until I found myself alone against the enemy, running toward me with their swords and spears , then I ran toward them without fearing Death and I separated the enemy ranks and wounded many of them until I reached their leader, who was riding horse behind them and hit him the hand with my sword, I could see his blood dripping from his hand while he was holding the wound, all of this time the enemy didn’t hit me with any wound. Allah Akbar

Johnny B   

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion." -- Robert M. Pirsig

nuune   

^^ Johny, please respect the Muslim people, you used to be a reasonable gaal, see waaye sxb, haba ka hadlin waxyaalahan maba ku khuseeyaan camal, see waaye waraa.

Johnny B   

that "used to be " was uncalled for waraa

camal nooh , " mafahmino" ?

Just watch the show with a 3D thing camal miyaa ?

ps... coming this summer to Kista , the "fika " is on me camal nooh ;)

Tallaabo   

nuune;926014 wrote:
^^ Johny, please respect the Muslim people, you used to be a reasonable gaal, see waaye sxb, haba ka hadlin waxyaalahan maba ku khuseeyaan camal, see waaye waraa.

Nuune I think Jonny is still a reasonable gaal as he merely expressed his opinion.

Mustafe   

Suldan oo marka saad u joogtaad iska riyootaa miya? And this is not a one off thing but on a reular bases? War illen tano kale!

nuune   

Johny, I will be actually in and around Kista and Akola and Ringbey, bahal xiiranoo murdud ah waxaan aheyn dooni maayo, sxb, hadaadan ka bixi karin arrinkaa, dee casuumaad danbe ha ii fidin, one has to be non-Jinni, waayadan gabdhihii Jiniyadaa iga ag batey camal,

Tallaabo, Johny is my friend, as we frequently meet at the summer soccer tournaments in Sweden every year, wiido leen ku jirnaa banooni aa marmarsiyo ka dhiganaa though aan xoogaa iska jimicsano iyo luga baxsi at local pubs

Suldan   

Mustafe;926453 wrote:
Suldan oo marka saad u joogtaad iska riyootaa miya? And this is not a one off thing but on a reular bases? War illen tano kale!

brother the dreams i had shared here had a gap time between them and most of the dreams i saw them 2- 3 years before shared on this site for example the latest dream i shared about imam Ali r.a and the city of kyber i saw that dream about 3 years ago. one more thing i don't control waqtiga aan riyoodo some of my dreams about

prophet muhammad pbuh had a gap time between them some like a week, months may'be a year.

^

What do you think your dreams mean? Have you asked the learned to interpret them for you? I am curious to know what they thought. I once saw my brother in a dream buying a suit and I was told "don't repeat that because new clothes in a dream means death" and someone else interpreted the new clothes as "either a new wife or wealth"....

Well - he is still alive, he has not married a new wife neither has he become a billionaire...dude's still the same!

Suldan   

QansaxMeygaag;926637 wrote:
^

What do you think your dreams mean? Have you asked the learned to interpret them for you? I am curious to know what they thought. I once saw my brother in a dream buying a suit and I was told "don't repeat that because new clothes in a dream means death" and someone else interpreted the new clothes as "either a new wife or wealth"....

Well - he is still alive, he has not married a new wife neither has he become a billionaire...dude's still the same!

brother i don't know what most of my dreams mean one thing i know is they are good dreams, i once told a sheikh from the center mosque of london, who knows how to interpret dreams, i told him the dream that prophet Muhammad pbuh told me " i'm his friend" and he asked me little questions then he told me i'm the friend of the prophet

muhammad s.c.w as he chosen me. it is hard to find someone who knows how to interpret dreams, i visited many imams from different mosque in London and all of them told me they don't know how to interpret dream.

i told many people about my dreams but very little people i asked them to interpret for me.

i know some people may not have much knowledge about dreams and they may just ruin your dream's meanings. the guy who told you new clothes means Death that is

scary sxb if were you i would go to the other guy for interpretation next time who told you new clothes mean new a wife or wealth. one more thing dream interpretation is

not 100% granted.

Suldan   

Dream about prophet Muhammad pbuh and Abu Bakr r.a

After five months since I saw the prophet Muhammad scw in my dreams, Allah swt was kind to be again and showed me Prophet Muhammad pbuh in my dream and Abu bakr r.a.

I saw in my dream that I was sitting with prophet Muhammad pbuh then Abu Bakr r.a came to us and the prophet pbuh held both hands of

Abu Bakr and recite something on them then put them over his head scw after 2 minute the prophet pbuh told something to Abu Bakr after

that Abu Bakr r.a wanted to leave but I called him and held both his hands and looked at them then I told him your hands has a light, he was surprised to what I said he said how then I told him you are among the men Allah swt promised them to enter paradise while they were alive, he was very astonished he looked at the prophet Muhammad pbuh for confirmation to what I told him, the prophet pbuh told him I’m right

while laugh about Abu Bakr’s astonishment. Then abu bakr left us so me and the prophet Muhammad were alone I told the prophet pbuh

have memorized some parts of the Quran he was very happy and started smiling.

xabad   

Do you have some issues and problems in your life that are heavily weighing on you brother suldan ? Mind if you share with us, so we can assist you with what we can. god be with you. salaam.