Sign in to follow this  
Suldan

Have you ever seen Prophet Muhammad pbuh or other prophets A.S in dream

Suldan   

Elpunto bro in Islam we believe that Allah can show us prophet muhammed pbuh and other prophets in dreams and there is Sahih Hadith in Sahih al Bukhari which prophet muhammed said " whoever sees me (in dream) then he indeed has seen the truth, as satan cannot appear in my shape.

Dream about prophet Muhammad pbuh

“ I saw in my dream that prophet Muhammad pbuh and imam ali R.A were setting at a room, me and some muslim men were setting around the prophet pbuh and he was telling us something then we heard a noise from the outside then we got out of the room but before we got out prophet pbuh split the men in two groups because the house we were in had two door one group was lead by the prophet pbuh and other group were lead by imam ali R.A I was in the group of imam ali r.a at the time we were about to get out the prophet pbuh called me and put his blessing hand on my shoulder and said " ya Hamid you are my friend " then we got out the house in order to defend our self” that is all i remember from that dream.

One night I saw that I was with two young boys about 6 to 9 years I told them I’m going visit the prophet pbuh in order to ask him some questions you guys can come with me because the prophet pbuh is nice and funny he may tell you something that could make you guys happy and laugh then we went to the prophet pbuh we found him setting my home back to my country (somalia) then I told him what I came for then he said to me to wait him while waiting him I woke up from the sleep.

Skeptic   

Interesting stuff bro ... The best dream interpreter that the world has seen to date has to be Muhammad ibn Seereen (Siiriin) ... There is a book attributed to him (tho he did not author it himself, a lot of the content in there is from him). Here is a link and hopefully you can read Arabic

http://www.Mktbtk.com/***/ser/d-0004.html

Suldan   

my brothers and sisters here is another beautiful dream Allah showed me and it about prophet muhammad pbuh, but it is not all the dream I will try to post the other half of the dream inshallah

“I saw in my dream that I was in a line of Muslim men with my brother then I saw a man setting a chair in the middle of the line he was so beautiful and wear a beautiful white clothes and he was wearing a turban which was wrote his name which was “Osama bin Laden” and the Muslims was giving him a gift and greetings and precede the line because he was not setting at the end of the line rather the middle of the line but I had nothing to offer as a gift to the man I told myself may’be introduce myself to him and I was thinking and looking down then I rise my head and I saw that I was all most standing the end of the line about 5 to 3 men were ahead of me and my brother and I looked who is setting at the end of the line I saw a man’s back setting a chair and each one of us was going to him and give him a gift after a moment I realize that the man is prophet Muhammad Pbuh then my brother went to him and give prophet Muhammad pbuh a small perfume which was a type of perfume that Muslim men use and prophet pbuh used and put me and my brother our hands the perfume and told us this is his sunnah.when I woke up from the dream , wili waxa ee carfaye catarka nabiga S.C.W aniga iyo walalkega uu noomariye gacmaha and after the dream in that night each time I closed my eyes I could see the beautiful face of the prophet pbuh.

I swear to Allah I never saw someone more beautiful than the prophet Muhammad pbuh neither someone looks like him, his beauty and face was as described in the hadith.

i just want to give you advice guys we are Human and we may lie but never lie about allah and his prophet muhammed pbuh because it punishment for it, is hell fire and there is hadith about making lie about prophet muhamed pbuh, may allah safe us from such act.

Suldan   

my brothers and sisters here full of the dream that Osama bin laden rahimahullah was involving (we say rahimahullah when we mention deceased muslim).

“I saw in my dream that I was in a line of Muslim men with my brother then I saw a man setting a chair in the middle of the line he was so beautiful and wear a beautiful white clothes and he was wearing a turban which was wrote his name which was “Osama bin Laden” and the Muslims was giving him a gift and greetings and precede the line because he was not setting at the end of the line rather the middle of the line but I had nothing to offer as a gift to the man I told myself may’be introduce myself to him and I was thinking and looking down then I rise my head and I saw that I was all most standing the end of the line about 5 to 3 men were ahead of me and my brother then I looked who is setting at the end of the line I saw a man’s back setting a chair and each one of us was going to him and give him a gift after a moment I realize that the man is prophet Muhammad Pbuh then my brother went to him and give prophet Muhammad pbuh a small perfume which was a type of perfume that Muslim men use and prophet pbuh used and put me and my brother our hands the perfume and told us this is his sunnah xxx then he look at me i had no geft to give him pbuh then something came in my head which was to tell him dua which i saw from the internet then i told him i'm going to tell you something better then all the geft the people gave you while pointing my finger at his lap where he was keeping the geft then he smile and laugh and turn he chair to my face and said "tell me tell me" then i told him if you say subhanallah wa bihamdihi 100 times all of your sins will be forgiven he smile and asked me who told me this? did i heard about it from my young friends then i started to think before i give him my answers i told myself who can put such information in the internet it must be someone who is good muslim and hoping to get reward from allah for it or some who is alim (my difination of alim at that time was someone who is wise ) then I told him I get the information from some wise he then look at me and didn’t said anything then he pick two shoes which was same colour and wear it then he pick two other shoes and wear it one was same colour as before ones and other was black then he look at me and did not say anything I woke up after that.

Little story of my live connecting to this dream, I use to be like normal young muslim sometime I use to do salah and sometimes like months no prayer then one day I saw a lecture of great Somali scholar (sheikh boqolsoon) who was talking about the day of judgement from that day I started to learn more about islam and started praying 5 times and sunnah and read a lots of dhikr in order to do a lots of deeds because I thought that my sins were great that I may go to hell fire also i use to make research for anything that if I do that can increase my good deeds and one day I found the dua which I told the prophet pbuh subhanallah wa bihamdihi 100 time and all of my sins will be forgiven if I said that then each time i done a sin I use to read 100 subhanallah wa bihamdihi then think that all of my sins is forgiven but the problem was that I didn’t look if the dua is authentic or not and islam is haram to practise something that you don’t know if it’s authentic or false not only was I practise I also thought of teaching other like I did with prophet pbuh .

I understood the dreams means that I was wrong and some how away from his sunnah pbuh because the first two shoes he put which was same colour that was his and other two shoes was mine the one which was same colour with his shoes means some how I’m following his way and black one means that I’m wrong and someone who practise something he doesn’t know it’s authenticity also spread it around after that dream I stop that act I use to do and started to practise only something that is from books or I heard from trustworthy scholars.

But after a time a I found that subhanallah wa bihamdihi 100 time allah will forgive all sins is true and it’s authenticity of it that dua is in Sahih Bukhari book. And now I practise it. And part of osama bin laden in the dream I think that part needs scholar to interpret it.

praise be to Allah who was there for me when I was ignorant about halal and haram.

Suldan   

assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters

I didn't saw prophet muhammed pbuh or other prophet pbuh this days in my dreams but i will post it inshallah if Allah azawajal show me. brothers and sisters if anyone of you like to contact me they can contact me through this email xamud33@hotmail.co.uk.

here is one of my beautiful dreams about Angel and Satan

In the dream i saw that i was sleeping on my bed and i wake up or open my eyes and i saw a red little man with wings and he was so ugly and sad and his face was dark and the skin of his face doesn't look like human skin then he dispear then i close my eyes and open again i saw angel standing at the door of the room then he came in, (i'm still on my bed ) i couldn't see his face because his light was to powerful i told myself maybe it is the angel of death or angel who came to see me, so he came near to me and then i felt he is the angel of death then i read shahada and close my mouth then he sat right next to me then put his hands on my body and start to shak it (taking my soul out of my body) while he was shaking me and my soul was going out of my body I WAKE UP.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;813966 wrote:
I saw luqmaan in my dream once it was the time i was in Medina in masjid Al nabawi.

hahahahahaha, astakhfurlaah

Suldan   

Dream about Umar ibn Khattab r.a and the Quran

Few days ago I made dua to Allah swt to give me good memory so that I may memorize the Quran and the hadith with it. I saw in my dream that I was with two men, one who has long beard and other shaven they were brought to Umar ibn Khattab r.a then someone told Umar this two men did something bad so Umar got angry and he whack them so hard with strong stick when I saw the scene I try to flee from their slowly but Umar saw me he called me, I ran away from him then I remember the words of prophet Muhammad pbuh “ whoever disobey the amir of the Muslims , is similar someone who disobey me” then I went back to him when he saw me, he took this big stick and said to me “ let me hear from you today I memorized less than Juz amma:

NGONGE   

Years ago, there used to be e-mails and text messages like your posts here. Do I have to copy this stuff to ten of my friends?

Suldan   

bro if you mean prophet Muhammad pbuh and prophet Luqman A.S, i never saw prophet Luqman a.s in my dream but you check authentic hadiths about prophet Luqman a.s description