Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Pilgrimage to Addis

faarah22   

just as the arabs have a jewishphobia syndrome, somalis have their ethiopian fear/hate syndrome. since i was born somalis have been whineing about xabashi. if he does not go to ethiopia where will he go, indian ocean. smh

^I think having your capital leveled warrants least distaste for Woyanes mase you are one of those that think Ethiopians were only defending themselves when they carpet bombed Xamar, rape women and desecrated mosques?

faarah22   

che you're really have weird thinking pattern. xamar ya jajabay? ethiopianka mase soomalida. are you forgetting the 20 yr civil war. you cannot be a good lawyer if you ever tried. build a good argument to hate xabashis i challenge you. i'ts all emotion and trivial stuff.

A job of lawyer is to win a case and not to ascertain truth. In any case, I am not here to argue. So, let's to FACTS. Are you saying Ethiopia didn't invade peaceful Xamar among other Somali cities in 2006 and slaughtered innocent or you are categorically denying that?

faarah22   

The reason i said you can't be lawyer is i know that your are insincere but at least make a nice pitch. yours is a manufactured agenda ( xabashi hatred).. somalis were shouting xabashi baa soo socotaa since like forever. your simply part of that irrational group. and in 2006, no country or pple are irresponisble and ****** enough to allow fanatics and terrorists to gather strength and have a state so that they can attack them. remember ICU/Al-shabaab were beating the war drums as soon as they had xamar, threatening ethiopia and others, what would you do ? i await your reply