Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Human Rights Group Criticize Somaliland On Children Imprisonment

Liibaan   

hrights.jpg

Human Rights Group Criticize Somaliland On Children Imprisonment

Lasanod Online. Monday, March 12, 2012

Washington:- On 8th March 2012, more than 80 School Children were forcefully taken away by Somaliland administration to notorious jail of Mandhera, almost away 200km from Lasanod city.

According to eye witnesses and relatives of those children some of them were beaten and dragged into police vehicles while heading home from School. Somaliland accused children for participating local demonstration rally supporting Khatumo State of Somalia which recently established the Historical city of Taleex.

The report also says that mothers who gave birth recently were also taken by Somaliland forces to the Mandhera jail without proper justification.

It is deplorable and unacceptable that an administration claiming to be democratic to use such tactics to humiliate and make human suffering especially women and children and herby call upon all responsible people to immediately release those minors and other innocent people. Also those responsible for endless killing of civilians must be brought to justice otherwise leaders of Somaliland administration has to answer for these crimes committed on their orders or instructions.

Finally, Such inhumane actions will only serve more bloodshed and clashes among the people of Northern Somalia and should be stopped.

Eng. M Hersi

Chairman of Northen Somalia Human Rights Group.

Northern Somalia Human Rights Group (NSHRG)

Taleexi   

Jacaylbaro;803249 wrote:
A New name for NSPU ??
:D:D

Northern Somalis for Peace and Unity is a grassroots organization that advocates the rights of northern unionists. Ka xishood ururada xalaasha ah.

STOIC   

When i clicked on the thread i thought they were reffering to major international human right organizations that advocates for the protection of children's right..never mind..

PS: Haha Ngonge predictions comes close now I'm starting to believe Liban=Osman...He was right when he got AT&T as Mahado Sheikh Dahir..I read it closely and all the words on the screen were screaming AT&T style