Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

General M. Farrah Aidid Ambassador M. Sahnoun Speaking to the Somalis - 1992

Sensei   

Abwaan;805295 wrote:
Lol...Somalina....adeerkood dhiigyacab ma isagaa ah oo warlord ahaa, walaalaha Itoobiya ayuu keenay oo keliya...lol

Very cheap for you to even utter that; cid kasta qabiilka dhiiga iyo maskaxda kama gelin. Abdullahi Yussuf did commit his share of crimes but nothing close to Caydiid's. Hate to disturb you with facts, but not equating AY with Caydiid has nothing to do with qabiil- just a mere fact.

Sensei   

Duke, Abwaan & the rest-

I attest to you Che has no relation to Maxamed Cabdi Yusuf, dhiig iyo dhacaanba. Chances are that he heard that name from you lot for the first time; chances are, also, that you guys are closely related to the man than he.

Sensei;805308 wrote:
Duke, Abwaan & the rest-

I attest to you Che has no relation to Maxamed Cabdi Yusuf, dhiig iyo dhacaanba. Chances is he heard that name from you lot, chances also are that you guys are more related to the man.

I did hear from Duke for the first and I understand he shares the same lineage as Shangole who's also lumped to me supposedly cuz qabiil ties. I guess everybody needs uncle in SOL to make any sense of their politics.

LANDER   

Che -Guevara;805298 wrote:
Only Somalis would make excuses for mass murderers.

So of all I wrote all you managed to gather was that I was 'making excuses for mass murderers'? Your being a simpleton, you go around asking people how they suppose Siad Barre should have 'dealt with suppresing' rebellions (when discussing his genocidal attempts in Somaliland) and yet I'm the one making excuses? Odd to say the least, I wouldn't dream of excusing any leader responsible for mass killings. What I said was to keep Aidiid's actions in perspective (historically and politically) since you have people making absurd claims he should be more or less responsible than the former legitimate heads of state of Somalia for the bloodshed that occured in this very same thread. If you harbor a certain disdain or bias towards Aidiid for tribal reasons that's understandable, but don't go putting words in my mouth about excusing any mass murder committed by his forces. I didn't see any condemnation when people were making excuses for the former criminal defense minister of Somalia Ali Samatar. Why aren't you disturbed by the excuses being made on behalf of this individual? He held more power and responsibility than Aidiid, and there is more evidence of the orders he gave in acts of mass murder, not to mention he's alive and has had the opportunity to answer for what he has done unlike Aidiid. So why is this guy not worthy of further scrutiny? hmmm...I'm starting to think you're alot more like the simpleton somalis you wish to lump me in with, is it possible?

Gabbal   

He is dead so there is no accountability on earth. His judgement lies with God. I believe that is the most appropriate thing to say about that man.

Somalia   

Abwaan;805295 wrote:
Lol...Somalina....adeerkood dhiigyacab ma isagaa ah oo warlord ahaa, walaalaha Itoobiya ayuu keenay oo keliya...lol

You should be embarrassed to even speak, those Ethiopians are in the country now, but now they are liberators. Your logic is quite amazing which just goes to show the theory that some people... lets just say 'think differently'.

LANDER;805328 wrote:
So of all I wrote all you managed to gather was that I was 'making excuses for mass murderers'? Your being a simpleton, you go around asking people how they suppose Siad Barre should have 'dealt with suppresing' rebellions (when discussing his genocidal attempts in Somaliland) and yet I'm the one making excuses? Odd to say the least, I wouldn't dream of excusing any leader responsible for mass killings. What I said was to keep Aidiid's actions in perspective (historically and politically) since you have people making absurd claims he should be more or less responsible than the former legitimate heads of state of Somalia for the bloodshed that occured in this very same thread. If you harbor a certain disdain or bias towards Aidiid for tribal reasons that's understandable, but don't go putting words in my mouth about excusing any mass murder committed by his forces. I didn't see any condemnation when people were making excuses for the former criminal defense minister of Somalia Ali Samatar. Why aren't you disturbed by the excuses being made on behalf of this individual? He held more power and responsibility than Aidiid, and there is more evidence of the orders he gave in acts of mass murder, not to mention he's alive and has had the opportunity to answer for what he has done unlike Aidiid. So why is this guy not worthy of further scrutiny? hmmm...I'm starting to think you're alot more like the simpleton somalis you wish to lump me in with, is it possible?

N simpleton? They resort to name calling. And focus this is not about Somaliland. But if you are asking for verdict on Samatar's. The man is guilty. There's difference between asking question ( I am assuming you are referring to something from another thread and nowhere did I say Barre regime should have one thing or another.) and speculating what Aidid might and might not have done if Ali Mahdi was not selected. Highly speculative, what if there were no opportunistic warlords and no Caatos stood in his way, American intervention or whatever. Perhaps, you can tell speculations to the residents of 'city of death' where three hundred thousand perished, far more than your enclave or are there my tribe too?

And please you can't possibly know millions of Somalis for you to call all of them simpletons. Refrain from such thing.

Somalia is ruined because some group wants to force other groups to love their heroes.

Heroes like Morgan and God knows who else. They defend them till death, regard them as saints yet insult the heroes of other somalis.

Your heroes are the hated enemies for other somali people.

Ethiopia aya dadka qaar kaga dhagtey. Listen peeps, the sheer number of innocent Somalis, whatever their clan, either through murder or starvation caused by this man is unpresidented in the Histroy of Somalis before and after him. You can tell yourselves lies but the truth is pretty obvious for anyone interested. as for all the AUNs, if you believe in a just God, those prayers would be better spent of the countless souls that whose killing this man is responsible for.

JB, your making the case for that deeply suspicious Somalis the American Ambassador was speaking of, we are a poor African country unable to even feed itself, why the heck should the UN not be involved.

Xaji, your stance is noble and patriotic but down right despicable when you use them to cloak someone like this guy

Somalia;805388 wrote:
^^

Are you trying to push the actions of the thugs that ruined the country in 1991 onto others?

You did not understand me, I fear.

What I was saying is.

The Garowe community has its own heroes.

The Mogadishu community has its own heroes.

The Hargeisa communisty has its own heroes.

Insulting each others heroes will not bring peace.

Let us look for other ways.

Somalina   

Peacedoon;805396 wrote:
You did not understand me, I fear.

What I was saying is.

The Garowe community has its own heroes.

The Mogadishu community has its own heroes.

The Hargeisa communisty has its own heroes.

Insulting each others heroes will not bring peace.

Let us look for other ways.

Garbaharey has its own heroes too.