Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

There are more heavy machinery equipment in Dharoor Valley than all of SOMALILAND province: PICS

Puntlnad_Oil_1.jpg

Today’s date is March the 12th 2012, 21 years after the Somali civil and many 18th of May since 1991. Its evident that the secessionist begging, wailing and claims have come to naught. For if we measure progress in terms of development and enterprise our secessionist brothers come very short. Yes Berbera is being used by the Ethiopians without paying any major taxes. Yes the British have promised to give more donations to their old colony. Ironically both these nations have not recognized the entity in Hargaysa other than being part of Somalia. Its also a fact that while they have ignored all the please and the many slavish tricks the secessionist have performed on low level leaders of Addis & London, both Ethiopia and Britain have opened embassies in Mogadishu.

Back to the topic, today in Dharoor Valley of Bari near the small town of Ufain, there is more work, more heavy machinery and a project of grand scale. Nothing of this scale has ever been imagined let alone executed in the Hargaysa-Berbera-Burco triangle. I will let the pictures speak.

Enjoy your bedtime story dukey we both know its just more hot air I'm still surprised why they didn't find gas considering all the hot air that cones from your people in the desert villages of buuuuuuuutland. I know what youll say its what u guys always say because wee puuuuuuuuutland

It's your last hope against the somaliland beast but seeing the basin is in las canoe forget it .....the end of the game is nigh just take it like a Man when it comes

The Hermet;803036 wrote:
It's your last hope against the somaliland beast but seeing the basin is in las canoe forget it

Poor secessionist the Dharoor Valley basin has nothing to do with LaasCaano, which has nothing to do with you! ..:D

I'm gonna enjoy watching this bubble burst like every other bubble before it ....hahaha knowing your people and based on what I read on African oil website nothing but hot air hahah you make it easy slitting your own throat and I will let the reader be the jugde enjoy

The Hermet;803053 wrote:
I'm gonna enjoy watching this

No you wont. The day the oil comes out you will run away and change your avatar as you have done countless times. I hope you dont burst a vain and have a mental and physical breakdown ...We are on the verge of greatness, you are on the verge of losing the plot.