Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Anti Faroole protests in qardho as the garowe clan enclave leader arrives

Dibax Bax Ka Dhacay Magaalada Qardho

Cabdullahi Nuur Maxamed (Kolombo) | Washington

Dad dibadbaxyo ashtaka ah dhigayay ayaa isu soo baxay maanta jidadka Magaalada Qardho ee Gobolka Karkaar, xilli madaxweynaha maamul goboleedka Puntland C/raxman Maxamed Faroole uu booqasho ku joogo magaalada.

Qaar ka mid ah Dadka dibadbaxa dhigayay ayaa VOAda u sheegay inay kaga soo horjeedaan in muddo kororsi ay sameystaan madaxda Puntland.

Wareysi VOA ay la yeelatay mid ka mid ah dadka dibad baxa dhigayay oo lagu magacaabo Axmed Cabdinaasir Cali, halkan hoose ka dhageyso.

http://www.voanews.com/somali/news/Dibax-Bax-Ka-Dhacay-Qardho-142342795.html

GARDO, Somalia Mar 12 2012 (Garowe Online) – Puntland President Abdirahman Mohamed Farole traveled to Gardo the capital of Karkaar region, Radio Garowe reports.

President Farole and his delegation arrived in Gardo Monday morning. Farole was accompanied by the Minister of Interior Abdullahi Jama Ilkajir, Interior Vice Miniser Ali Yusuf Hoosh, Puntland Defense Force commander Gen. Said Dheere, and Puntland Police Commissioner Mohamed Jaqanaf.

The President and his delegation received a warm welcome from residents in Gardo. After arriving in Gardo President Farole and his delegation received a very warm welcome by tribal elders, district authorities and civil society members.

President Farole and his delegation visited various sites in Gardo including schools, the general hospital, the guest house in Gardo, the municipal headquarters and the construction site of the Gardo prison.

Farole_in_Gardo_with_Elders.jpg

hmmm who should we trust Voa an impartial American somali news outlet or the pirates own classical mouth piece garowe online ....man u gotta love the concept of reason

Sensei   

It is true that the president was demonstrated against- PEACEFULLY- on his arrival. It is also true that he was welcomed into the city, PEACEFULLY I may add. The point is : That people can disagree with their president, especially when he adds on another year, and should be allowed to voice out their position peacefully. If anything, it shows level of democratic maturity not seen much of elsewhere(And believe me this is not a sin on my part.)

Qaranki   

Sensei;802963 wrote:
It is true that the president was demonstrated against- PEACEFULLY- on his arrival. It is also true that he was welcomed into the city, PEACEFULLY I may add. The point is : That people can disagree with their president,
especially when he adds on another year
, and should be allowed to voice out their position peacefully. If anything,
it shows level of democratic maturity not seen much of elsewhere
(And believe me this is not a sin on my part.)

qTLPM.gif

^^:D :D

How did i miss this - oh well thats what happens when you try to speak in english in non english land. Gardaro!!

kingofkings;802945 wrote:
GARDO, Somalia Mar 12 2012 (Garowe Online) – Puntland President Abdirahman Mohamed Farole traveled to Gardo the capital of Karkaar region, Radio Garowe reports.

President Farole and his delegation arrived in Gardo Monday morning. Farole was accompanied by the Minister of Interior Abdullahi Jama Ilkajir, Interior Vice Miniser Ali Yusuf Hoosh, Puntland Defense Force commander Gen. Said Dheere, and Puntland Police Commissioner Mohamed Jaqanaf.

The President and his delegation received a warm welcome from residents in Gardo. After arriving in Gardo President Farole and his delegation received a very warm welcome by tribal elders, district authorities and civil society members.

President Farole and his delegation visited various sites in Gardo including schools, the general hospital, the guest house in Gardo, the municipal headquarters and the construction site of the Gardo prison.

Farole_in_Gardo_with_Elders.jpg