Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

We Buuuutland....

Because We Buuuutland...Pirate Logic..

Faroole (head pirate): I want peace, unity and prosperity for Somalia, even though we deport Mugdisho residence from our villages, seek war with all our naihbours...its just because Weeee Puuuutland.

We want unity, through tribal division and fake federalism, I want to be federal but I don't don't want Mugdisho's people to be federal because Weee puuuuutland.

We are part of Somalia even though we claiming tribal borders have our own flag, Qadddooo Constitution, and now our fake currency will become regional....but we still want Somalia because weeee puuuuutland.

Soool is mine, Sannag is mine even though I can't go there...they still mine because weeee puuuuutland.

Even though the land of Punt was no where near my area I still like the name because Weeee puuuuuutland...

We want to speak to Somaliland because we can not defeat them in war or diplomacy so we want to find any reason to speak to them because they have our land and abuse us everywhere and they just to smart....because weeeee puuuuuuuutland...

West puntland state: buuuuuuut weeee Weeest puuuuuuutland.....

Somaliland: shut the Fuxxx up, this game is over....

Somalia: saxib waar Somalilanday...you should of told us about these people time ago, caaadi maha waleee...

Somaliland: Somaliay...saxib dadkan xoog moyaaan ee, wax kale ma oga, wana hadal iyo xiyamo socota..ee iska chiraaa

Faroole: " But weeeee puuuuuutland.

faarah22;802869 wrote:
war kan yar puntland baa maskaxda ka gashay. you need help asap.

markad dapta u shegtidna sheko tadaax tadaax bay kula imanayan... hahah

:D:D:D