Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Somaliland's nr 1 Enemy of the State

Carafaat   

Halkan ka Daawo Habeenkii London ee Xaaji Cabdi-waraabe iyo Hablaha Ururka Gaaroodi Foundation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hadhwanaagnews) Sunday, March 11, 2012

Halkan ka daawo xaflad casho sharaf ah oo si heer sare ah loo soo agaasimiyay oo loo sameeyay xaaji cabdikarim xuseen (cabdiwaraabe) oo ay soo abaabuleen garabka haweenka gaaroodi Daawasho wanaagsan

Halkan ka daawo xaflad casho sharaf ah oo si heer sare ah loo soo agaasimiyay oo loo sameeyay xaaji cabdikarim xuseen (cabdiwaraabe) oo ay soo abaabuleen garabka haweenka gaaroodi

xafladan ayaa lagu qabtay hilton holtel kuyaala magaalada londo

Carafaat   

This is the top advisor of Somaliland. An illiterate old man of 100 years and 50 children. He cant write, read, never went to school. And still he is their economic, financial, politic and international advisor.

Odayaashan camal ayee kudaba tukadaan. yes, Somaliland has peace but no other progress whatsoever and that is thanks to those people still following these kind of old men whoes century ended long time ago.

As long as Somaliland is following Geeljire's, afminshaar's heer ma gaariso.

Somalia   

He's the one that said that his clan is the strongest of all Somalis :D, you guys have some weird old men.

Their bragging is on another level.

Mustafe   

Carafaat;802677 wrote:
This is the top advisor of Somaliland. An illiterate old man of 100 years and 50 children. He cant write, read, never went to school. And still he is their economic, financial, politic and international advisor.

Xishood oo akhlaaq yeelo, dadka waaweyna ha aflagaadeynin. Tan labaad stop lying, where do you get the idea that this old man is "economic, financial, politic and international advisor"? And who does he advice exactly? Meeshan horta dadku miyay iska hadlaan for the sake of speaking and being heard?

Carafaat;802677 wrote:
ma gaariso.

Waa ma gaarayso ama gaadhayso af Somaligaa kaa xune lol.

Carafaat   

waryaa Mustafe,

check his advice on Somaliland's int status and relations with Somalia.

http://www.togdheernews.com/v2/?p=16466

Check his advice on Somaliland Constitutional Affairs.

http://sonna.net/content/xaaji-cabdi-waraabe-muxuu-ka-yidhi-go%E2%80%99aanka-madaxweyne-siilaanyo-ku-dhaqan-geliyay-furashada

The man knows everything and intervene's in all issue's. He even has an opinion on the Budget of the goverment. He cant read nor write and still folks like Xaaji Xunjuf, listen and follow to the advice of these old man.

Stop insulting the Somaliland elders Haaji Abdi waraabe keeps him self busy to keep the peace between the people of SL and also he is the oldest serving MP in the house of elders.God bless him.

Carafaat;802731 wrote:
waryaa Mustafe,

The man knows everything and intervene's in all issue's. He even has an opinion on the Budget of the goverment. He cant read nor write and still folks like Xaaji Xunjuf, listen and follow to the advice of these old man.

He is free to express his opinion on various things ,,, he is a member of the Upper House ,,,, he is the eldest in SL and participated in the country's struggle, demobilization and stability. Without him, so many things would not be possible by now.

He is a walking History ..... Can advice and say things the way he thinks or sees .... Freedom of expression ....

Ka naxaayow nafta waa ........... diidow dillaac ....

Carafaat   

I told you JB and XX wexe ku daba tukadaan Ileterate 100 year old Politicians.

The man is not only a nice older grandfather like you potray him, he is also the most heavy member of the Legislative Senate of Somaliland, passing laws. :D

STOIC   

Carafaat,aka Snob aka Qasaay

What good is your education if it is a pestilence for governance ? Its not unfortunate that those who do not have a firm command of reading and writting are the advisors and pundits of SL politics.I don't know for sure, but its quite likely that your grandfather and my grandfather didn't know how to read and yet they were successful in building families and communities.I'm sure they would have rue the loss of opportunity had there been an advanced education system when they were growing up. Anyone with a vaunted knowledge of reading and writting of different languages doesn't make them a good political pundits.They may protect you from misinformation, but they don't shape your political outlooks.The man has other worldly and Somali knowledge to roil the politics of SL.In reality, we know the elders are important people in Somali politics.

Carafaat   

STOIC aka Geeljire Sijui,

Afcourse my grandfather(aun) could not read nor write, but even if he could I would not seek his consult nor advise on the international politics in the 21st century. Their vieuws were shaped in the first half of the last century, colonial times and when there was no aviation, telephone, internet, and King George was ruling the British Empire.

STOIC   

Carafat,

I admire your dandy ideas .What a brash little thing you are.Your idea that SL (or even Somalia) will waken up one morning to abandoning whats working for them is quite intriguing. The elders is the best thing to have happened to SL under the circumstances of Somali clan politics.If we ignore their comments and suggestion we will be like puppies chasing their own tails.The old noisy machinery is working and people are happy.If they didn't like them they didn't have to consult them, fortunately for them (and I guess unfortunately for you) they still seem relevant.

LANDER   

Carafaat;802731 wrote:
waryaa Mustafe,

I'm not sure why you decided to target this old man but perhaps you have a poor understanding of the political system of Somaliland, in part based on british systems. The upper house passes laws doesn't mean they make them,due to protocol (only) they outrank the lower house but the power lies in the lower house and the government is responsible to answer to lower house of parliment.

The Gurti essential roles in Somaliland are to play peacemaker in case of political stalemates and reconcile people during small tribal feuds that occur. In Canada members of the Senate (upper house) are elected for life and serve out a life term. They simply pass the laws that have already been passed by the lower house and today people are starting to discuss the role of Senate and how to reform it after 145 years.

So if this man has opinions on government matters so be it, he's an elder nobody will dare tell him to be quiet. Not sure how it diminishes the government in anyway I haven't seen him sway any single issue of importance and I wonder what is the motivation for you targeting this oday. Perhaps a more important matter for you should be to sort out your own stance on Somaliland instead of trying to have your cake and eat it too.

Taleexi   

Carafaat;802677 wrote:

Odayaashan camal ayee kudaba tukadaan. yes, Somaliland has peace but no other progress whatsoever and that is thanks to those people still following these kind of old men whoes century ended long time ago.

As long as Somaliland is following Geeljire's, afminshaar's heer ma gaariso.

Iyaga keligood ma aha ee Soomaali badan dhibaato maamul xumo ayaa haysata.

Carafaat   

STOIC;802825 wrote:
Carafat,

I admire your dandy ideas .What a brash little thing you are.Your idea that SL (or even Somalia) will waken up one morning to abandoning whats working for them is quite intriguing. The elders is the best thing to have happened to SL under the circumstances of Somali clan politics.If we ignore their comments and suggestion we will be like puppies chasing their own tails.The old noisy machinery is working and people are happy.If they didn't like them they didn't have to consult them, fortunately for them (and I guess unfortunately for you) they still seem relevant.

STOIC, I know elders are and will stey relevent. Still, we should push them away from the center to the periphery. It's ridicilous that one sets a minimun age to get elected for council, parliament, guurt, President but not a maximum age. And one remains relevent for decades and sometimes even more then a century.

Somalina   

Mustafe;802694 wrote:
Xishood oo akhlaaq yeelo, dadka waaweyna ha aflagaadeynin. Tan labaad stop lying, where do you get the idea that this old man is "economic, financial, politic and international advisor"? And who does he advice exactly? Meeshan horta dadku miyay iska hadlaan for the sake of speaking and being heard?

Waa ma gaarayso ama gaadhayso af Somaligaa kaa xune lol.

:D :D :D