Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Qurbameer state on the verge of collapse while traveling

Mario B   

The Hermet;802594 wrote:
Buraa... dont waste your breath saxib no concept of reality, logic, justice, reason etc...i dont know why you bother..hahaha

<------- Villa Burundi is actually this way Mario
:D

Yeah, and Villa Zenawi is this way ---------->

after Djibouti spurned your iiligimate advances. :D

The Hermet;802594 wrote:
Buraa... dont waste your breath saxib no concept of reality, logic, justice, reason etc...i dont know why you bother..hahaha

<------- Villa Burundi is actually this way Mario

thanks you absolutely right...such a waste!

burahadeer;802588 wrote:
no recognition and in lascanod for eva.

first you use to say you have no rivers & nothing to eat.

Then, you will crumble in few yrs by urslvs.

Then the americans in bosaso(94) on their way to hargeisa.

Then A.Yusuf is president & u will see.

Then the Islamic courts will take care of you.

Then Shabab will take care of you.

Then we will crush you.

Now all what is left for you is u won't be recognized.I'm happy that you atlast talking about recognition.

Good you seeing the light.

saxib, even after afwayne, Africa's 2 largest army, South African mercanaries waxay modayan khatumo aya waax naga qadaysa...if this was me, after these people whiped out my army i would shut up...its because they never seen war in their degaaans saxib...although i despise war...they say experiences broadens the mind, We are 20 miles from Garowe and Bosaso through Sanag...be thankful you sleep at night and keep your mouths shut.

hahahaha....maskeeen.:cool:

Mario B   

burahadeer;802596 wrote:
you waiting the world,LOOOOser.What happened to billions worth of arms & 100,000s of armed men your uncle had!!!

Somalia knows you the trouble child & won't listen to your crocodile tears...you destroyed the Mogadishu you running to and is not lost in the people there..Biggest handicaps!

Do you even know your Somali history or yours begins in 1988 and ends 1991?.:rolleyes:

And here is me thinking your SNM clan warlords never went past Erigabo.

Mario B   

The Hermet;802600 wrote:
I wanna disect this though...firstly Somaliland and the people of Somalia (i.e.) Mugdisho etc... have no problem with each other...

first you use to say you have no rivers & nothing to eat - this was said to Somalilanders when they innitiated the union with Somalia as if we wanted their rivers...Niggaa we came their for Somali nationalism the very concept we created. but this was said by the neo-siadists.. the people of Mugdisho and the south they believed them because they never been north...little do they know we have fertile land, the golis mountain range etc...the real desert dwellers were the propagandists who were conveying the message i.e. todays pirates.

Then, you will crumble in few yrs by urslvs.

Then the americans in bosaso(94) on their way to hargeisa.

Then A.Yusuf is president & u will see.

Then the Islamic courts will take care of you.

Then Shabab will take care of you.

Then we will crush you.

Now all what is left for you is u won't be recognized.I'm happy that you atlast talking about recognition.

Good you seeing the light

saxib, even after afwayne, Africa's 2 largest army, South African mercanaries waxay modayan khatumo aya waax naga qadaysa...

hahahaha....maskeeen.:cool:

I'm glad your true colours have come out, your're just a warmonger... KS is going to put your lil project to bed. thinking of it, we dont need to do anything....The world have told where to go.:D

Mario B;802601 wrote:
Do you even know your Somali history or yours begins in 1988 and ends 1991?.:rolleyes:

And here is me thinking your SNM clan warlords never went past Erigabo.

Go get it now.Why you crying round the clock! Every somali site is damn tired of your cry baby that many people don't even bother to look at it anymore & that's my last word...Adiyos.

Khatumo elders & soldiers in Taleex were pleading to silanyo to send their salaries couple days ago.Am sure you seen the video ,it's there in the blog as we speak

Mario B   

burahadeer;802604 wrote:
Go get it know.Why you crying round the clock! Every somali site is damn tired of your baby cry that many people don't even bother to look at it anymore & that's my last word...Adiyos.

:confused:

Anyways, cheerio!! sorry i couldn't give you ictiraaf.:D

Mario B;802603 wrote:
I'm glad your true colours have come out, your're just a warmonger... KS is going to put your lil project to bed. thinking of it, we dont need to do anything....The world have told where to go.

That was aimed at the pirates...You Mario you always welcome to Somaliland its your country...like i said i dont believe in khatumo but it dont mean we cant live together and share Somaliland. i am a nationalist at heart i dont care what qabil you are Somalilander is Somalilander for me. Always welcome little brother. No war inside Somaliland ever...i dont believe in War in las canod or buhoodle...but the pirates they different story altogether..;) They outside Somaliland borders...they free game.. :D

faarah22   

the maybe temporary setbacks on they way but make no mistake, awdal is here to stay. "nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come" as kony2012 says. these are smarts folks who cannot allow themselves the indignity of leaving under the heel of the secessionists.