Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Berbera Somalia. Siilanyu gives construction license to his Clan folk angers the Clan of Berbera

The Hermet;801777 wrote:
^^^ I love making pirates scwerm...haha... :cool:

dont cry to hard...we know things are getting really sad..:cool:

are you okay:confused: you seem to be all over the place:D

^^^^ thats why you lot are always the first to run away from a battle field...yet talk up the most game...

hahah...halarious.

" are you ok you seem to be all over the place"..... hahaha

like i said before, thank God for weak enemies like you...its not even a challenge anymore. its just to easy...:D

The Hermet;801784 wrote:
^^^^ thats why you lot are always the first to run away from a battle field...yet talk up the most game...

hahah...halarious.

" are you ok you seem to be all over the place"..... hahaha

like i said before, thank God for weak enemies like you...its not even a challenge anymore. its just to easy...
:D

:D

The Sage   

Even if a fair and open tender process were to take place Dahabshiil would almost certainly come out on top to prove that they can reopen and maintain the factory for a cheaper price and more profitability. It appears Duke just wants to shout "fire" when there's no smoke.

TheBlues   

The government should not be criticized for doing their job, which is moving the countries economic forward and you know what makes me really angry how some people can bring in how this whole thing is about clan, that is just so ignorant, that is why Somalis will never move forward. Having said that i believe the government should not have interfered in this and should have let Dahabshill market its self to the people in Barbar, offering them some sort of benefit, e.g. support in local schools and maybe health and the company should 'av negotiated with the local people.

AfricaOwn;801827 wrote:
^^ who's making this a clan issue? Its dukey and his old tactics. He hails from the garowe clan, such a conniving people.

whoa. watch your filthy mouth! where is this hostility for Garowe comes from:confused:

TheBlues   

^ @Africaown, i didnt mean to offend anyone, I am just saying I have read someone or maybe two that brought it into the discussion. Just seems to me that we dont need to blame everything to clan and who is on who's side.