Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

600 Houses To Built For IDPS in Garowe

Shilling   

Eng.Cadde;801654 wrote:
The Message is clear,it is clan politics,deporting somali IDPs secretly while claiming that you are building housing projects.

With that statement then it would be fair to assume your definition of Somali IDPs is those whose ancestors hail from the same ancestors as those of TFG president and that of the speaker's? In that case, you my friend are dead wrong. Every clan irrespective of where their ancestors hail from were the victims of Somalia's bloody civil war and thus, all are IDPs whose houses are still being occupied by the like's of Ahmed Diriye Ali, etc.

In Puntland, yes since the civil war many whose ancestors are from Northeast Somalia have come to call Puntland home for safety reasons as acknowledged by the international community since its relatively safe compare to the rest of the country. And apart from seeking shelter there the people whether their ancestors are from here or not are very much IDPs living off income from other relatives who themselves are IDPs in a far faraway land

Now, armed with that little info of mine which I would bet you knew off yourself my only advice would be quit being a hypocrite. Somalia as whole is in the mess and suffering, there really is no need to pick and choose.

Eng.Cadde;801654 wrote:
The Message is clear,it is clan politics,deporting somali idps secretly while claiming that you are building housing projects.

What message? And how glean all that from the article?

NASSIR   

Thanks to the local authority and the UN Habitat?

This would sure help the IDPs recover and reintegrate back into our society.