Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Saado Cali: Khaatumo is the bridge between North and South Somalia.

Carafaat   

These are Saado Cali's words and I have to I absolutely agree with her and understand where she is coming from. More then often political idea's are determined by one's perception. In Politics there is no right or wrong there are only people's perceptions and vieuws. The same object or issue can look(or be perceived) totally diffrent depending on the angle or perception when looks at it.

SSC folks and it's leaders were part of Somaliland's reconciliation and founding in 1991 and 1993, they were part and founders of Puntland's birth in 1998 and they were part of TNG/TFG of Somalia in 2000. Their elders always took part in any reconciliation or peace initiative between any Somali's. Not because they had personal intentions or financial motives as many joke around here, but because they relate more then anyone else to all Somali's, Somalinimo and peace between our people.They know what War means, but above all they know the value of Peace. They know and understand both perceptions and are connected to both side's as a bridge is connected to both shore's.

This thread is not meant as cheap compliments. But it's to remember SSC folks that their mission and vision still remains the same as it was back in 1991(Burco), 1993(Borama), 1998(Garowe), 2000(Artah) and Taleex(2011) to unite, reconciliate and plant the peace our people so desperately need. And soon inshallah, finannly one will begin to see the fruits of those seeds you have planted in the Somali people. Stay focussed, dont loose that brilliant vision of Unity, for the end goal is near. And one will finally construct and connect bridges between our people.

This is why many of us have supported Khatumo from the beginning. Because we hope it leads to the same fruits of Peace and Unity between SSC folk and all Somali's, as you SSC have planted in Burco, Borama between Somaliland folks and in Garowe between Puntlanders. And inshallah "Khaatumo will be the bridge between North and South Somalia".

Jacaylbaro;801526 wrote:
And that bridge is getting modification and upgrading right now ,,,,
:D

waryadaheen...ka daya saxib..dadkan waa dadkeeni waa Somalilander.

Carafaat   

Xaaji, dont turn my words. SL itzelf is misguided and they will correct that. If only you could see that, but that is what you get what you look things only from one side.

Carafaat;801671 wrote:
Xaaji, dont turn my words. SL itzelf is misguided and they will correct that. If only you could see that, but that is what you get what you look things only from one side.

can you tell me what next weeks lottery numbers are caraafaat you seem to know so much about the future i might as well cash in. :cool:

Carafaat   

The Hermet, you cant deny that SSC always wanted Somali Unity. And that Somaliland and TFG wil talk and one of the options is Unity. If there was only one outcome possible then it would be talks but an ultimatum. So SSC is closer to its goals sxb.

Carafaat;801803 wrote:
The Hermet, you cant deny that SSC always wanted Somali Unity. And that Somaliland and TFG wil talk and one of the options is Unity. If there was only one outcome possible then it would be talks but an ultimatum. So SSC is closer to its goals sxb.

Somaliland Unity with Somalia is out of the question not gonna happen stop living in a fairy tale. If the garaad clan wanted to be part of Somalia they would not reject their closest clan cousins from the pirate enclave who promote larger unity and even clan unity. Ask you're self why did they reject the pirate enclave they are not interested in Somalia.

Carafaat;801803 wrote:

listen runta anu isu shegno saxib. between me and you. Khatumo runti today does not exist, there is a difference by saying khatumo doesnt exist im not saying your people dont exist. Your people exist they live all across Somaliland. no one bothers them they live like the rest, so remove the notion from your head that with khatumo you somehow attain something special or equality because you are equal citizens in Somaliland. Khatumo was announced in taleex 2 months ago..shortley after we witnessed the caqils disagreeing some saying yes and some saying no. we saw the founder of SSC military movement reject it. Today we see las canod is part of Somaliland we have agreed that no one clan has exclusive rights over Sool or what you refer to as cayn region. therefore what you say doesnt make sense. Im going to claim regions were in some im a minority and others i share i.e. i dont have exclusive claim over them. furthermore, Somalia is no position to dictate anything as we know shariff burundi aya ku ilaliya villa somalia. the pirates have held you in contempt forever and still do. Khatumo is bad not for me but for you as i have said again and again. but you dont listen. In terms of legality, any negotiation that will take place will be mediated and furthermore LAW counts, as we were to states and we will become two states. Somaliland saxib will never i state never agree to union with Somalia even if it takes another war with the south even if we have to trample upon the pirates den of which we are only 20 miles away from..do you think the world wants another Somali conflict...i dont think so..

Stop setting your people back, you lack behind other regions in Somaliland because waa qabil mentality everywhere east. Reer hebel ba nahaysta...reer hebel ma na xasuqaya...saxib xasuuq maad arkin walahi, dagalna maad arag..your people need development, your children need schools or else they will fall behind. Somaliland is to your benefit as it is mine. Example Borama and Hargaisa... we live together we trade together we share everything together. You guys seriously if you think nimco aya Somalia ka so socata you got another thing comming. use logic and join your brethren, in mind, in culture, in manner etc. if you wanna believe Galayds lies and create hostility with your brothers who live everywhere with you then you committing suicide. If you were a pirate i wouldnt stop you...but your a Somalilander therefore you should be more clever then this.