Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Why is saado cali suddenly singing for the garowe clan enclave

The song sounds like the one we used to sing when we were young, if you lose something and your looking for it, we used to say JINIYOOW KABAX, MALAA'IGEY KUJIR ;) Great, i love Saado.

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;800479 wrote:
you don't get me i want saado to support khaatuumo and sing songs for khaatumo is what her people want wa inay tageerto.

Muslinow run sheeg, dad Allowna run uga qaado.

Abtigiis   

Dearest Xaaji Xundjuf,

I fully understand your confusion on this matter. You see, it is a bit of a complex matter which can actually confuse small minds. Saado is a unionist. Her problem with SNM clan enclave is that is is a clan enclave. She is a national icon. Therefore, she does not see any reason why she should sing for her clan. Puntland is a bit different. It is a state with more than one clan, and a strong partner in the TFG.

I hope i simplified things for you Xaaji. But knowing you, you will still not understand how singing for Puntland is different than singing for Khaatumo for Sado. :D :D

The Garowe clan enclave called her leaders terrorists and those who are against the peace and stability of the garowe clan enclave. I don't understand why she is than singing for faroole and his fiefdom it doesn't make sense. Her singing for Sharif and Mogadishu is understandable but the garowe clan enclave either she is confused or she defected.