Sign in to follow this  
FreshPrince

Qabyaalada Wasiir-Ku-Sheega Xuseen Carab Ciise

Waa sax Duke, the man is a human being and political gaffes should be overlooked at times he's after all an effective member of the cabinet and has done good job the past few months.

Secessionist reporters and tabloid journalists are trying hard to drag him into these issues but it will be wise for him if he stayed clear and away from the issues of Khaatumo vs Somaliland. It was SL that has been the aggressor launching attacks against Buhodle and khatumo environs but labeling them as violent trouble makers and danger to the peace of the region and SL a peaceful lovely entity was not a helpful comment. Specially when he's of the clan, sensitivity always runs high in Somali blood.

Overall it wasn't a big deal.

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;800505 wrote:
ofcourse he is part of the 4.5 any way he did not say Somaliland wa dawlad madax banaan he just called Somaliland wa dal jira oo nabadaysan.

Nabad ah ... malaa laba planet baynu ku kala noolahay... Dhowr qof oo rayid ah baa shalay lagu dilay LA.

Sensei   

Gaffes kill political careers, and Somalis are no exception. In a poor effort not to alienate Somaliland, given the tentative talks, he made himself sound hella clueless about the whole stand of the TFG on Somaliland's secession. I am sure we are to hear his admission of incorrectness, and that should clear the air. All he had to do was chose not to comment on the matter citing the upcoming meeting of the TFG & Somaliland. We all can move on from these petty skirmishes, knowing the sort of damage it may cause to the progress made in the last few months.

Abdul   

STOIC;800633 wrote:
I told you this nigger was a native informer.Joke...they plugged this nigger from his rental car job(he was a manager) and now Somalis want to be whineypants about his comments...He had no authority in assuming a sensitive post like defense, but then again he is a token from SL to South Somalia

Agree with you.

Leave the guy alone,he just said what he was told by his Boss.How else you think he could that!

you guys wouldn't call a gaffe if SL minister says union is ok.We surely would have many threads about it running side by side for days...when u gona be fair!

FreshPrince;800529 wrote:
The difference between YOU and ME is that, I am part of the 4.5 in the most legitimate way possible. My clan's share is under the name of my clan. YOU, your share isn't as big as my share, although, your clan and my clan are comparable in lineage.

You get the .5 share and if not that, then your entire clan from Northern Somalia (The Triangle) is under the umbrella of another clan's name. LMAO

You & your entire clan are minority in somalia.Hooohaaa way dhamaatay.You took advantage when somalis were honest.Now go get it & prove yourself.Your propaganda machine has been exposed last 20yrs.YEE right you r the majority & you own everywhere...kismayo, Erigabo,Hargeisa,Burao blabla!.....isn't that what the whole Siyaad Barre's game was...?

I feel sorry for my otha southern brothers who still think they can coexist with you.Very soon they will throw you out of the window like somaliland did.

Carafaat   

STOIC;800633 wrote:
I told you this nigger was a native informer.Joke...they plugged this nigger from his rental car job(he was a manager) and now Somalis want to be whineypants about his comments...He had no authority in assuming a sensitive post like defense, but then again he is a token from SL to South Somalia

He is not from Somaliland. He is born and grew up in Somalia.

After 21 years of Civil War, the H-Clan and D-Clans have forgiven each other and forgot the past. They have moved on to work together for the future of their country Somalia and their children. Is funny how Cabdi Xoosh said this about the minority clan from Hergeisa, when he said, "They are full of qabyaalad and Xaasiidnimo".

The only "Minister" in the TFG who said, "NO" to Khaatumo, happens to be from the minority clan of Hergeisa. lol

War Deg Deg ah,Wasiirka Gaashaandhiga Somalia Oo goordhoweyd Muqdisho ka baxsaday!…

Muqdisho:-(RT)Wasiirka Gaashaandhiga Somalia Xuseen Carab Ciise oo Wareeysi dheer siiyay Website-ka togaherer.com ee ku hadla codka beesha uu ka dhashay ee Ciidagale ***** ayaa si weyn u laalay aqoonsiga Madaxweyne Shariif uu siiyay Maamulka Cusub ee Khaatuma State of Somalia la baxay.

” Madaxweyne Shariif aqoonsi ma siin karo Maamulka Khaatuma,waxay ila tahay waa nin iska hadlay maxaa yeelay hadii uu doonayo inuu aqoonsado wuxuu sharciga yahay inuu golaha Wasiirada soo marsiiyo,baarlamaanka la marsiiyo sidaas lagu ansixiyo ama lagu diido”ayuu yiri Wasiirka Gaashaandhiga Somalia Xuseen Carab Ciise.

Xuseen Carab Ciise oo hadalkiisu iska hor imaanayay wuxuu yiri “Dowladaan waxay ku dhisan tahay 4.5 sidaas darteed xitaa hadii sharciyan Khaatumo buuxiso sharuudaha Maamul goboleednimada anigu ma aqbali karo maxaa yeelay waxay ka hor imaaneysaa madaxbanaanida Somaliland”

Wasiirka Gaashaandhiga ayaa qadiyadiisa Somaliland ku celshay oo wuxuu ku yiri Wariyaha ” Koleey iyo Koleeyba anigu ma aqbali karo waxkasta oo wax loogu dhimayo qadiyada Somaliland,anigu waxaan dhihi karaa qofka aqoonsiga siiyay Khaatumo wuxuu ku xadgudbay sharciga”

Madaxweyne Shariif ayaa la xaqiijiyay inuu aad uga carooday hadalka Wasiirka Gaashaandhiga Xuseen Carab Ciise.

Wasiirka ayaa la sheegay inuu safar deg dega ugu baxay Nairobi markii wareeysigaas bixiyay iyadoo ila wareedyo muhiima sheegeen inuu ku sii jeedo Magaaladda Hargeysa halkaas oo uu kaga dhawaaqi doono inuu xilka Wasiirnimo iska casilay.

Realtaleex News Desk.

Xigasho:waaga cusub

THE GUY HAS RAN AWAY BACK TO HERGEISA FOR SHELTER! He was a Traitor in Disguise!

I think some people need to come back to reality. The minister made a small gaffe and he should not be attacked because of his clan. He is a unionist and a hard working individual. Let's take a step back and at least report something close to the truth.