Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

TFG Deputy prime Minister Xuseyn Carab Ciise there is no such thing as Khaatumo

I looked at that earlier...I think the fact that he says he cant just close the door in their faces says more then anything...it is about the role of national government, to welcome people particularly people it is claiming to represent. This and recongition as a legal mamul under a fake federal structure are totally different. The fact that it doesnt meet criteria or has not even gone through the correct channels highlights its nothing but hot air.

"Baryahaan waxaa suuqa aad ugu jiray dowladdu waxay ka shaqeynaysaa inay burburiso Somaliland inay burburso Puntland taasna waxaba kama jiraan, innagu waxaan u arkaynay soo dhaweynta Qaatumo State howl gacanta Soomaaliyeed ku jirta, ujeedaduna ay tahay in dadka la wada hadashiiyo nabadna lagu wada noolaado, taasna waan kala hadalnay walaalaheen in dowladdu aysan waxba bur-burinayn balse ay wax dhisayso," ayuu yiri Shariif Sheekh.

It also says alot of about Sheriff government, no structure, no common line, no nothing...waa just revolving door. khatumo doesnt control anywhere...at all...so unless shariff is going to send an army of burundians to las canod before August...it doesnt really matter.

NASSIR   

Btw, reer Khaatumo live and settle parts of Sanaag as reer Maakhir do in parts of Bari. But both regions are predominantly inhabited by the clans of Sultan Ali Shire and King Osman , respectively.

It's never healthy to dispute against facts. Mise waxaa wadaa sheekadii aheed ku qabso oo ku qadi meysid. :D

A_Khadar   

Whatever this minister's opinion is, everyone smells fish from his stand. Booooooooooooooo..

BTW XX, if we follow your logic, will your clan have two fully regions? Also do p/l has two fully regions if Makhirians are not with them? My understand of two and more regions to qualify for regional admin is as Nasir suggested.. Khatumo's jurisdiction extends more than two out of the 18 original regions. Togdheer, Sool and Sanaag.

I think the Ministers words regarding Somaliland are important. He states that it's stability should not be ruined and every Somali agrees with this. I think some people on both sides of the argument are losing their minds due to clans.

Let everyone build his or her region without hate and envy.

NASSIR   

A_Khadar;800437 wrote:
Whatever this minister's opinion is, everyone smells fish from his stand. Booooooooooooooo..

BTW XX, if we follow your logic, will your clan have two fully regions? Also do p/l has two fully regions if Makhirians are not with them? My understand of two and more regions to qualify for regional admin is as Nasir suggested.. Khatumo's jurisdiction extends more than two out of the 18 original regions. Togdheer, Sool and Sanaag.

Well said Khadar.

Xaaji Xunjuf;800444 wrote:
But nassir what about maakhir ?

Maakhir and Khaatumo are literally brothers. They are the same.

Come back to Nassir when HA (your tribe) divides itself from Siilaanyo's tribe the (HJ).

NASSIR   

General Duke;800441 wrote:
I think the Ministers words regarding Somaliland are important. He states that
it's stability should not be ruined and every Somali agrees with this.
I think some people on both sides of the argument are losing their minds due to clans.

Let everyone build his or her region without hate and envy.

Wrong saxib. Not Every Somali agrees with one clan aggrandizing on another territory at the expense of the native clan. What of "its stability"? Which region's stability is endangered and who is actually carrying out acts of tribal aggression?

Are you arrogating ownership claims to the secessionists?

Xaaji, Don't prevaricate on my question. Answer why the interim minister defend SL when he risks arrest visiting the place?