Sign in to follow this  
FreshPrince

To Recognize S/land, Will Mean To Recognize Oga-denia (Somali Galbeed)

Who do the British love more? The Amhara or The Somalidiid? lol

To create one, they have to destroy one! In this, to create Somaliland, they'll have to redraw Ethiopia's borders and Kenya's borders. lol The British/European powers drew up Colonial borders to weaken the Somali and Muslim people in East Africa. Today, they are in a stand still. They don't know what to do. They want to recognize Somaliland as an independent country, but if they do, then they will have to recognize oga-deniya (Somali Galbeed) as part of Somalia or as a separate country.

They will also have to accept future demands of other areas that want to secede from anywhere in East Africa! :D

^ What heat? :D I'm just stating like how it is. I support the Triangle's Independence. We (Somalia) don't want the Somalidiid to be part of Somalia. Somaliland (without Khaatumo, Awdal and Makhir) can go their own way and become their own little country.

In the same token, Somalia will have Somali Galbeed and NFD back. For Europe to disintegrate Somalia, they'll be forced to disintegrate Ethiopia and Kenya. :D

FreshPrince;800129 wrote:
^ What heat?
:D
I'm just stating like how it is. I support the Triangle's Independence. We (Somalia) don't want the Somalidiid to be part of Somalia. Somaliland (without Khaatumo, Awdal and Makhir) can go their own way and become their own little country.

In the same token, Somalia will have Somali Galbeed and NFD back. For Europe to disintegrate Somalia, they'll be forced to disintegrate Ethiopia and Kenya.
:D

miskeen: the fifth region of Ethiopia was given to Ethiopia in the original scrambles for Africa and agreement thereafter...Ethiopia was a colonial power and stated soverignty over those areas...the world excepted...it was never an independent state, the hawd region was awarded to them as well but was never independent, nethier was NFD it was always part of the colonial entity of kenya. The only independent Somali territories were Somaliland, Djibouti and Somalia...hence why Somaliland has the right to be independent...

weak debate indeed...these siadist look for escape everywhere and create fictional history as well..

Fresh prince would create a clan country he would like parts of northern somali galbeed to join somaliland because their cousins live in sl so according to fresh daror and gashaamo and harta sh And north jigjiga would join somaliland and shinile zone diredawe would join djbouti this. Just crazy talk so much nonsense beryahan.

Xaaji Xunjuf;800254 wrote:
Fresh prince would create a clan country he would like parts of northern somali galbeed to join somaliland because their cousins live in sl so according to fresh daror and gashaamo and harta sh And north jigjiga would join somaliland and shinile zone diredawe would join djbouti this. Just crazy talk so much nonsense beryahan.

LOL, let me correct your logic. Every man and woman born from 1960-1991 (Just for the sake of argument, let's say 1991, although I can say Present-Day); Every man and woman from the SNM tribe that was born from 1960 to 1991, was born in a country called SOMALIA. By default, their Nationality is Somalia. lol

Siilaanyo, Tur and Cigaal were ALL Officials in Somalia's previous governments. They hold swore to allegiance to the Somali Republic.

Just for the sake of argument

XX, you're the same guy who said, "Any man/woman who is from my tribe, that is from Somali Galbeed, NFD or Southern Somalia is automatically a 'Somalilander'".

Dr. Gaboose, who was born and bred in Mudug, a State in Somalia somehow is "automatically" a "Somalilander".

XX, if "Somaliland" isn't a "Clan-State", then how is it that Gaboose, who is from Mudug (born and raised), is considered a "Somalilander"? While, other Mudugians aren't? lol

XX, how come, the man from Wardheer isn't a "Somalilander", while the man from Gaashaamo is automatically a "Somalilander"? LMAO

Somaliland is a clan-enclave State. It's created by a single clan and it's for a single clan. It's a State within Somalia. :D

There are 5 major tribes in somaliland every single one of them is a somalilander. Whether they were born in djbouti or somalia kenya or what ever other country they are originally somalilanders, as for sl political leaders they were all born in the former british somaliland cigaal tuur waraabe silaanyo rayaale. And the future leaders of somaliland are all born in the somaliland republic, and that's what the future holds prince get used to it.

Xaaji Xunjuf;800290 wrote:
There are 5 major tribes in somaliland every single one of them is a somalilander. Whether they were born in djbouti or somalia kenya or what ever other country they are originally somalilanders, as for sl political leaders they were all born in the former british somaliland cigaal tuur waraabe silaanyo rayaale. And the future leaders of somaliland are all born in the somaliland republic, and that's what the future holds prince get used to it.

LooooL, thank you for proving my point. We all know Somaliland is a clan enclave! :D

By the way, don't compare ALL of the SNM clans to a sub-sub-subcland of Dblockweyne. Is funny how all of your clan is "one", but you want to divided Dblock (MJ, DH, MR, OG) are all one, sxb. :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;800454 wrote:
^ i don't know what blocks you are talking about but the Somaliland republic is a Multi tribal society

YES, Somaliland Republic is a multi tribal State within Somalia. The tribes of Somaliland are HY, HJ, HA, CG, AY, and AR. They form the minority clan called Somalidiid. hahaha