Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

SSCD party opens political offices in Hargeya and Laacaanood+PICS

Wadani   

Taleexi, u missed my point. I'm against people who portray one region of Somalia to be full of loose and promiscuous women. There are bad women all over Somalia, just like every other country. But to focus in on one region in the country to the exclusion of others is wrong. Actually, to focus on the vice of Somali women in general, regardless of region is wrong, unless its intended to help the situation. I hope u get my point now.

Taleexi   

Wadani;799674 wrote:
Taleexi, u missed my point. I'm against people who portray one region of Somalia to be full of loose and promiscuous women. There are bad women all over Somalia, just like every other country. But to focus in on one region in the country to the exclusion of others is wrong. Actually, to focus on the vice of Somali women from any region is wrong, unless its intended to help the situation. I hope u get my point now.

I didn't misread u. My comments were targeted at Fresh.

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;799675 wrote:
Meeshan golleh rijaal bay ahaan jirtay meesha laakin beryahan canaaasiir ba ku so batay

Canaasiir weliba aragti kooban.

Wadani   

arye, yaad cayaysaa xaajiyoww. Ma cid iga rajaalsan baa jirtaa, hadhaagii qowdhan ducaale iyo raggi ragga ahaa baan ahaye.

Abdul   

LANDER;799592 wrote:
Khatumoo should join the frey and make their own party, no need to fight in this day and age. Even in the old Somaliland people joined political groups like USP and SNL. I use to wonder if it was wise to open up and make room for more political parties in such a young democracy as Somaliland, but if our folk in parts of Sool and Sanaag that are not active participants at the moment join in the democractic process it will be well a worthwile effort. Still I can only imagine if the electorate gets divided in the main cities along smaller political groups, it will be a headache to govern in such an environment!

Loooooooooooooooooooool,I cant belief this.

Its a historical day for the people of the sool region a party that represents them opens its first office in Laascaanood the people really needed this.

Carafaat   

listen to the old men saying "keyse went to Hargeysa with SSC on his shirt and with the Darawiish sign of the wadaad on the horse. and he came back with SSC and wadaad on horse." what changed he is wondering. :D

Abdul   

Xaaji Xunjuf;802064 wrote:
Its a historical day for the people of the sool region a party that represents them opens its first office in Laascaanood the people really needed this.

You saying that with tongue firmly in cheek,right Xaaji???