Sign in to follow this  
Brother Warsameh

Dood Wadaag

Jacpher   

Nur, Hibo, Hadaad & other bro/sis:

May Allah give you Xasanaat for your time and effort to convince Warsameh. He does not seem to get it. I think he may be here to create confusion and get attention. Why not take couple of steps down to the nearest mosque. I'm sure he'll find Imaam that's willing to debate and educate him. Or is he not open about being Murtad?

Warsameh: How is your mission going? Have you reached 1% of your goal of recruiting underground churches on SOL or Somalia. Or accomplished anything? All I can say to you is Alla yahdiik.

Hibo,

You said:

“I don't differentiate between the Quran and the Sunnah coz to me they go hand in hand. A literature book and its dictionary.â€

Are you calling the Qur'an “a literature book"? I thought you believed that the Qur'an was kelimatulah?

Furthermore, the Sunnah is more than a “dictionaryâ€. There things in the Sunnah that are not in the Qur’an like circumcision, etc.

Also, the Qur’an clearly prohibits Hadeeth and Sunnah other than the Qur’an. In fact, The Qur’an alone is the true Hadeeth and the true Sunnah:

“Bal si fiican u dhugo Aayadahan Quraanka ah:

1) Xadiis aan Quraanka aheyn ma rumeysantihiin?

These are GOD's revelations that we recite to you truthfully. In which

Hadith other than GOD and His revelations do they believe? [45:6]

2) Xadiis aan Quraanka ahayn ma Keensateen?

Let them produce a Hadith like this, if they are truthful. [52:34]

Allahayow, waa kuwan kuu jawaabay mushrikiintiin

2) Sunne aan Sunnu-tu-Allah aheyn ma Raacdeen?

Such is GOD's system throughout history, and you will find that GOD's system is unchangeable. [48:23]â€

You also said “If Jesus is the son of God as u refer to him, than why did your bible itself refer to him as Son of Mary? And how can the son of a Divine being ever have brothers? Subxana Allah Don't tell me its his half brothers, coz we all know the DNA matches....â€

Do you really have the DNA of that family or are you making things up as you go? Please substantiate your claims and show us the DNA!

BW

Source: http://somali.org/id96.htm

Nur   

Warsame

The Verse from Suurah Al Jaathiyah that you have misquoted is translated as follows:

6. These are the portents of Allah which We recite unto thee (Muhammad) with truth. Then in what Hadeeth, after Allah and His portents, will they believe ?

First let us read the whole context of the verses before I explain to you the meaning of Hadeeth:

Verses 7 through 11 address people like you, let us see what Allah SWT says about you:

7 Woe unto each sinful liar,

8 Who heareth the revelations of Allah recited unto him, and then continueth in pride as though he heard them not. Give him tidings of a painful doom.

9 And when he knoweth aught of Our revelations he maketh it a jest. For such there is a shameful doom.

10 Beyond them there is hell, and that which they have earned will naught avail them, nor those whom they have chosen for protecting friends beside Allah. Theirs will be an awful doom.

11 This is guidance. And those who disbelieve the revelations of their Lord, for them there is a painful doom of wrath.

Warsame

The word Hadeeth in Arabic ( I wrote a whole article on SOL ) is a word whose meaning is dependent on the context in which it addresses:

Here, Hadeeth means news and commandments from Allah SWT, of which the very Messneger Muhammad SAWS brought His portents and proofs in action and words known as al Hadeeth al Nabawy al Shareef, because Muhammad SAWS was the conveyor of the message of Allah SWT, the people addressed with the above verses were polytheists like you, who ascribed chiuldren to Allah SWT, who believed the only way to get close to Allah is through his daughters, Laatta, Cuzza and Manaat, same like the way you belive that God is made of three Gods, God the Father, God The son and God the Holy Spirit, yet you believe that its a miracle that these three are still one God, who died on the Cross, But Quresih did not believe that God died for three days like you do, they believed that all other Gods on earth are infrior ,so in time of trouble they sought the God in heaven only, which God of the three Gods do you seek Warsame?.

The Quraan highlights the importance of the Hadeeth as follws:

1 . His instructions ( Hadeeth) must be obeyed, in addition to the instructions of Allah ( Quraan)

" Ateecu Allaha wa ateecu Arrasuula" U hogaansama Allah una hogaansama Rasuulka" Obey Allah and Obey The Messenger "

Obedience means to obey him on all of his instructions to Muslims which were collectively compiled and categorized with great accuracy and known as the Hadeeth which is a practical interpretation of the Quraan, and also a form of waxy from Allah SWT which is far superior that the collection of stories by Paul and company who invented a new religion based on Polytheism mascquarading as a monotheist religion.

2. Refusal to Obey Hadeeth, in which the Messenger instructed to do something or farbade something can make a pesron a Kaafir, and a target for Allah's punsihment .

" Fal yaxdarilladiina yukhaalifuuna can amrihi an yusiibahum fitnatun aw cadhaabun aliim" Ha iska jiraan kuwa diiday amarkiisa ( Rasuulka), iney fitno ku dhacdo ( Gaalnimo, sida tan adiga kugu dhacday), ama cadaab xanuun badan ( oom ku sugesys haddaad soo laaban wesyo )

3. Even iimaan is conditional to accept the judgement of the Messneger Muhammad SAWS, and complete compliance and after judgememt, sumbmission to the judgmement and satisfaction .

" Fa in tanaazactum fii shey in fa rudduuh ilaa Allah wa ilaa al rasuul" Markaad isku qabataan arrin, garta ugu taga Allah ( Kitaabka Quraanka ) iyo Rasuulka ( Hadeethka) And in case you dispute in a matter between you, then refer to Allah ( judgememts in Quraan ) and to the Messenger ( judgements in Hadeeth)"

" Falaa wa rabbik laa yuminoon, xataa yuxakkimuuka fiimaa beynahum, thumma laa yajiduu fii anfusihim xarajan mimmaa qadeyta, wa yusallimuu tasliimaa" Nay, by your Lord o Muhammad, they will not be true believers up until they appoint you as their judge for their disputes gracelfully without any dissatisfactin, and obey your judgement after you decree a judgement ."

4. All of the Messengers instructions and prohibitions must be taken as Law.

" Wa maa aataakum Al Rasuulu fa khuduuh, wa maa nahaakum canhu fantahuu" Wuxuu Rasuulku idiin keenay qaata, wuxuu idinka reebayna ka hadha" Follow (teachings ) brought to you by the Messenger of Allah SWT, and refrain (Prohibitions) he forbade that you do .

5. The hadeeth is none but a complementary instruction with Quraan.

" Wa maa yantiqu canil hawaa, in huwa illaa huwaa illaa waxyun yuuxaa" Kamana hadlo Rasuulka hawadiisa, ( wuxuu ku hadlo waa waxyi loo waxyooday" It is not out of personal opinion that the Messenger talks about, its a revelation that is revealed to him .

Now,

Warsame, You seem to have a definite purpose of concealing truth knowingly, selectively using verses out of context, to prove one thing, that Muslims should not follow the Quraan and Sunnah , rather they should use the Bible , if that is not your aim, please say it loud and tell us what is your aim in this discussion, if on the other hand your intention is to prove that the Quraan and Hadeeth are not the word of Allah, separating the Hadeeth from the Quraan, as Allah Said about your folks " Yufarriquuna beyna Allah wa Rusulih " they separate the Messnegers of Allah from Allah, then clealy say so. Stop beating around the bush. If you answer this with your usual wishy washy answers, the last drop of respect you had with the audience is out of window.

Nur

lol   

^^^^ Jazaakallah Nur. U have indeed saved a whole lot of time... Thnx walaalkiis

Warsameh: I guess u have learnt english as an old man does u don't know the use of metaphores or wat we call figurative language... when I say " Literature" Its just to make u understand and not to give u the impression that the Quran is a literature book to me... Acuudu bilaah bi an akuuna imal Daalimiin.

And as Nur said... seems like I being one of the last persons who actually give u full attention without being baised, is certainly about to run out on the patience. So clearly state wat your purpose is?

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Brother Warsameh:

Walaal Hibo,

Here is what the concept of “Trinity†is in Somali:

Ilaah waa nool yahay (xayi). Ilaahaas xayiga ah Ruuxiisa lama abuurin oo ma ahan benu’aadam ileyn waa Ruuxii Eebbaha nool ee xayiga ahe.

Ilaah wuxuu leeyahay Eray, KUN (faya kun) uu wax balba oo jira uu ku abuuray. Eraygaas isaga ah lama abuurin mana ahan benu’aadam ileyn waa Eraygii Eebbaha oo dhanne.

“Trinity†waxaa weeye marka: Ilaah, Ruuxiisa iyo Eraygiisa.

Warkaas ma cad yahay, walaal?

lol, what is this? the Somali Version of the Bible 2008? You say Ilah lama Abuurin(he's not bina Adam), but you believe in a man god(Cisa), and you believe god came down in a man form. The problem is that Christians couldn't ever reconcile two figures; the Father and Jesus. Hence all the theological debates, conferences, the Arian controversy, Athanisius, and the burning of certain manuscripts. The confusing post above is a testament to the inability for Christians to reconcile a Man God, a Higher God, and Gods Son. The above poster tried to simplify that ratio by using Quranic terminology, which is actually quite reckless, since it makes the trinity concept sound rather monotheistic, when it is far that from it and based on Roman/Greek Religions.

For example, the poster said God says BE and he creates it, but HE believes believe Jesus is God, therefore; who created Jesus? God? but Jesus is God, right? That means God created himself in the womb of a women.Which means God came down in the form of a man, who was really his son, who was also really god, and he died so everybodies sins could be forgiven, but everybody is born with sin anway.

Wala Xowla wala Quwta ila Billah.

unknown1   

Gospel of Jesus

Qur’an 3:3

It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong).

Christians have problems with this claim of the Quran that the Gospel was sent by God completely and directly rather than being written by man.

Christians claim that men who were inspired by God wrote the Gospel and this was written after the departure of Jesus. Christians also reject the idea of the Gospel of Jesus.

Quran says that God revealed a book on Jesus, so this is the truth and Jesus in the Christian Bible has also mentioned it.

In Mark 8:35 Jesus said: "...but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it."

How could Jesus have said this when there was no gospel when he lived? The gospel did not appear until after his departure from earth.

It is very clear that there was some Gospel that was with Jesus, the one that Jesus followed and called it worth giving your life for. This is a big ask; giving you life for a book.

It is important to note here that Jesus is not talking about the future but is speaking of a Gospel already available. The tenses used are present and the person whom he is talking to does not wonder as to what he is talking about.

This verse of Jesus clearly proves that the current Gospels written by men are nothing more than storybooks. One more thing to note here is that Paul never met Jesus, he came much later and therefore, all his books and teachings are useless as the original Gospel was already there which Jesus followed. As for Paul, we can conclude from this verse that whatever he has to say should be thrown away in garbage, even if he speaks the truth as some places, it should be thrown away as it has no relation to the Gospel of Jesus.

Some Christians claim that the Qur’an tells the Muslims to read the Gospel and Torah and they also quote verses from the Qur’an to support their claim.

The Quran does not give any such order to the Muslims. It says that the Gospel was from God, which no longer is from God as supported by the above statement of Jesus, which no Christian can reject.

Another point that is raised by this verse is that to call the Gospel corrupt is incorrect as it is completely altered. A corrupt book has the original part in it as well.

If we read the Quran we see that the pronouns used indicate that the words are only and only of God, for example, God says, “I favored Israel above all nations…” indicates that God is speaking whereas the Christian Bibles would say such a statement as, “God favored Israel…” clearly indicating that a human being is writing rather than God. Since Christians themselves say that their books are written by men, this argument is not completely worth discussing.

A proper gospel of Jesus should not have the words of any of the disciples, nor of Jesus but of God only. But for argument, we suppose that Jesus wrote the Gospel of Jesus, then the present gospel is still completely not the real Gospel as it should not contain the statements of any of the disciples, neither of Paul.

Mark 8:35

"...but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it."

Christians should reject all present Gospels and follow the Quran, which God sent for all of mankind. Please do not take this as an attack but rather be thankful to God for sending us the Qur’an which corrects the Old books and brings mankind back to the true religion of God.

i can show you more about the corrupted bible if you want.

unknown1   

Young girls were married off to much older men in bible

Aside from the point that the Hadiths (Sayings of Prophet Muhammad) were literally written 100s of years after the death of Prophet Muhammad, his companions and all of the people during his days, which clearly by itself proves that the narrations that Sam Shamoun provided above are all doubtful and may very well be out of context or straight lies, but I will go ahead and assume that they are Truthful.

Prophet Muhammad committed no adultery or fornication with Aisha. She was his wife even before they consummated! The culture back then and still today in many parts of the world as we'll see shortly did allow for such marriage to take place.

The Bible too allowed for little girls being married off as well:

Exodus 21:7-11

7. "If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do. 8. "If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He does not have authority to sell her to a foreign people because of his unfairness to her.

9. "If he designates her for his son [Note: his son means that the master is either her father's age or even much older!], he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters.

10. "If he takes to himself another woman, he may not reduce her food, her clothing, or her conjugal rights.

11. "If he will not do these three things for her, then she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money. First of all, did the daughter have any choice to be sold off by her father, married off by her master to either himself or his son? No!

Also, the fact that the master can either marry her or marry her off to his son, means that MOST LIKELY, SHE IS HIS DAUGHTER'S AGE and younger than his son!! So he's probably at least 30+ years older than her. Yet, he himself (her father's age or even MUCH older) can marry her.

Strange things: Fathers sticking their fingers into their daughters' vaginas before marriage in the Bible.

Let us look at the following Verses in the Bible: "If a man takes a wife and, after laying with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, 'I married this woman but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,' then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof [how do you think they would do that?] that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. The girl's father will say to the elders, 'I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.' But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity.' Then her parents shall display the cloth [the father would literally stick his two fingers covered with a piece of cloth into his daughter's vagina before she gets married and keep that bloody cloth for as long as his daughter is married] with before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 22:13-18)"

Here is a more clear translation from Hebrew Resources: "The girl's father and mother shall produce the evidence of the girl's virginity before the elders of the town at the gate. And the girl's father shall say to the elders, "I gave this man my daughter to wife, but he had taken an aversion to her; so he has made up charges, saying, 'I did not find your daughter a virgin.' But here is the evidence of my daughter's virginity!" And they shall spread out the cloth before the elders of the town. (From the New JPS translation, Deuteronomy 22:15-17)"

The New JPS translation of Deuteronomy 22:15-17 makes it even more clear about having the parents of the girl displaying the bloody piece of cloth before the elders of the town.

According to the Talmud, the cloth should be "A cloth of less than 3 square finger-breadths. (From the Talmud, Eruvin 29b-30a and Succah 16a)", and before it is being used, it should be "soft, woolen and clean. (From the Talmud, Niddah 17a)"

Also, the fact that there is no AGE LIMIT to how girls in the Bible were sold off and married off to other men, WITHOUT ANY CHOICE, who were much much older than them as also the case with the Biblical Prophets who married 100s of wives clearly proves the hypocrisy of some Christians who attack Islam through Aisha's very young age, while they clearly ignore the same fact in their own Bible. Here is a sample of the 100s of wives of the Biblical Prophets:

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines.

In 1 Kings 11:3, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines.

Even today, girls in many third-world countries are married off at the same or similar age. Also, it is believed by many Jews and Roman Catholics that Mary was 12 - 14 when she had Jesus. Also as I said, the Biblical Prophets who had 100s of wives each most probably married young girls as well.

Also, what about Aisha's PARENTS (MOM AND DAD)? Didn't they see it right and fit to marry their daughter at that age and at that time? Who are we to judge?

Fathers can sell their daughters as slave girls to other men in the Bible Fathers can sell their daughters as slave girls to other men in the Bible

Exodus 21:7-11

7. "If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do.

8. "If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He does not have authority to sell her to a foreign people because of his unfairness to her.

9. "If he designates her for his son [Note: his son means that the master is either her father's age or even much older!], he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters.

10. "If he takes to himself another woman, he may not reduce her food, her clothing, or her conjugal rights.

11. "If he will not do these three things for her, then she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money. First of all, did the daughter have any choice to be sold off by her father, married off by her master to either himself or his son? No!

Also, the fact that the master can either marry her or marry her off to his son, means that MOST LIKELY, SHE IS HIS DAUGHTER'S AGE and younger than his son!! So he's probably at least 30+ years older than her. Yet, he himself (her father's age or even MUCH older) can marry her.

Fathers have full control over their daughters

The thing that we all must know is that the father in the Bible has full control over his daughters. Let us look at few quotes from Talmudic and Biblical resources:

The father has the right to force their daughters into marriage: "The father has the obligation to marry off his daughters. (From the Talmud, Kiddushin 29a, 30b)", and "Marrying off one's daughter as soon after she reaches adulthood as possible, even to one's Slave. (From the Talmud, Pesachim 113a)"

The father even has the right to sell his daughter as a servant (slave girl) to other men: "If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as menservants do. If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her. (From the NIV Bible, Exodus 21:7-8)"

There is even pre-arranged marriage before the child is even born!

People before they are even born are arranged for marriage: "A Divine Voice announces who a soon-to-be-born boy and girl will marry when they grow up. (From the Talmud, Moed Katan 18b, Sotah 2a, Moed Katan 18b and Moed Katan 18b)"

A The woman's virginity can be taken through a person's hands, a father's finger inside his daughter. As I showed above, "digital defloration" means inserting a finger or thumb into the woman's vagina.

I had some Christians raise high objections to this point, and some had even criticized me of being a "liar". Well, beside from the above references that clearly prove my point, if you still do not believe me then go and seek it among OLD MIDDLE EASTERN Jews for yourself. Also, using your own personal common sense, explain to me what the Bible means by "her parents shall display the cloth" and its relationship to the girl's virginity? If the husband is the one to take his wife's virginity through sexual intercourse, then what would having the girl's parents displaying "the cloth" have anything to do with it?

You might then think, then how would the husband be able to know whether his wife was ever touched by another man if her father took her virginity away from her before marriage?

The answer to this question is that some men can tell by instinct whether their wives had previous relationships before when they sleep with their wives. This however is very difficult and doesn't apply to all men, especially when their wives are good in faking it. In the old Jewish culture fathers were to take their daughters' virginity and must keep the bloody cloth for as long as their daughters were married as a solid proof.

That is why the Bible mentions "the cloth" and orders the parents to use it as a proof. Using your own common sense, the cloth would not be a clean one like anyone you have at home. It has to be a bloody one.

These laws however are not GOD Almighty's Laws, even though they are considered as such. These are old Jewish Laws that had corrupted the Bible:

"`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer: "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

In either translation, we clearly see that the Jews had so much corrupted the Bible with their man-made cultural laws, that they had turned the Bible into a lie!

Why would fathers do that?

Back in the old Biblical days, if a girl commits fornication, she would bring a big shame to the family. The family would lose their reputation and respect in the town. That is why you see Biblical verses such as the following:

"And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire. (From the NIV Bible, Leviticus 21:9)"

"...and the birth of ANY daughter is a loss. (From the New Jerusalem Bible, Ecclesiasticus 22:3)"

"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a MALE child: then she shall be unclean SEVEN DAYS; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean. And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised. And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying THIRTY THREE days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled. But if she bear a FEMALE child, then she shall be unclean TWO WEEKS, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying SIXTY SIX days. (From the NIV Bible, Leviticus 12:2-5)"

The entire Bible is corrupted anyway according to its Theologians!

The Bible itself admits that it has been tampered with and corrupted by man's alterations and corruptions:

"`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer: "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

And regarding who wrote the books and gospels of the Bible, well here is a sample of what the NIV Bible's theologians and historians wrote:

"Serious doubts exists as to whether these verses belong to the Gospel of Mark. They are absent from important early manuscripts and display certain peculiarities of vocabulary, style and theological content that are unlike the rest of Mark. His Gospel probably ended at 16:8, or its original ending has been lost. (From the NIV Bible Foot Notes, page 1528)"

"Although the author does not name himself, evidence outside the Scriptures and inferences from the book itself lead to the conclusion that the author was Luke. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1643)"

"The writer of this letter does not identify himself, but he was obviously well known to the original recipients. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1856)"

"The letter is difficult to date with precision....(From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1905)"

"It seems safe to conclude that the book, at least in its early form, dates from the beginning of the monarchy. Some think that Samuel may have had a hand in shaping or compiling the materials of the book, but in fact we are unsure who the final author or editor was. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 286)"

"Although, according to tradition, Samuel wrote the book, authorship is actually uncertain. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 322)"

"The date of the composition is also unknown, but it was undoubtedly during the monarchy. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 322)"

"The author is unknown. Jewish tradition points to Samuel, but it is unlikely that he is the author because the mention of David (4:17,22) implies a later date. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 360)"

"Who the author was cannot be known with certainty since the book itself gives no indication of his identity. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 368)"

"There is little conclusive evidence as to the identity of the author of 1,2 Kings. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 459)"

"Whoever the author was, it is clear that he was familiar with the book of Deuteronomy. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 459)"

"According to ancient Jewish tradition, Ezra wrote Chronicles, Ezra and Nehemiah (see Introduction to Ezra: Literary Form and Authorship), but this cannot be established with certainty. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 569)"

"Although we do not know who wrote the book of Esther, from internal evidence it is possible to make some inferences about the author and the date of composition. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 707)"

"The unknown author probably had access to oral and/or written sources....(From the NIV Bible commentary, page 722)"

"Regarding authorship, opinions are even more divided....(From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 773)"

etc...

How can you justify "digital defloration" to your sister or daughter?

As we've seen above, it was part of the old Jewish culture to do digital defloration (inserting a finger into the vagina) to women. Mary, the mother of Jesus, even got digitally deflowered herself! I'd like to ask all Jews and Christians this simple question:

How can you justify to your daughter or sister that it is Biblically and religiously OK to insert a (middle) finger (whether by male or female; it doesn't matter) into her vagina to take away her virginity?

I mean, beside the woman's husband, who should really have the authority to touch her in her private like that?

And also, could Jeremiah in Jeremiah 8:8 meant exactly this when he said that the Jews had so badly corrupted the Bible and turned it into a "lie"?

"How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

As we've seen above, Deuteronomy 22:13-18 absolutely could not have referred to the husband covering his penis with the cloth and inserting it into his wife's vagina. The verse clearly talked about the cloth being in the parents' possession, and it clearly referred to having the evidence right before the wedding night.

So, could this digital defloration by the bride's relative (whether it is her father, mother, brother, sister, or what have you) be nothing but a ridiculous LIE that was put in GOD Almighty's Holy Mouth as a Revelation sent from Him as Jeremiah 8:8 above clearly suggests?

IS NEXT

Girls at the age of 3 were forced into sex in both the Talmud and the Bible. Also, the age consent in US and Europe was as low as 10:

warsameh do you want to read that corrupted book?

Abtigiis   

War ninkan maad inaga qabataan? I mean I really can't see why he is allowed to abuse us here? Adeer, haddaad mission soo qaadatay fantashiru fir ardi. Go and look for sites that cater for your needs. Somali iyo Christian isma qabanayaane adeeroow na daa.