Sign in to follow this  
Brother Warsameh

Dood Wadaag

lol   

Hadaad, adaa mudan aboowihiis.... horta kalmada soomaliga ah waxey ku xirantahay hadba meesha aad joogtid iyo sida loo isticmaalo.. laakiinse waxaa jirta.. luqad soomaliyeed oo dadka oo dhan ka dhaxeysa... marka.. Warsameh.. ta uu ku hadlo waa the national Somali language.... taas ayaa kaliftey in aad ku yara dawaqdo... anyways hada waa kastay maahinoo;).. Its amazing really.. maalinba maalinta ka dambeyso Soomaligeyga waa improve garoobaa... I would suggest u read gabayada soomaliyeed.. ur somali will improve tremendously...

Warsameh I told my mom about you, and she seems to be thinking like the rest of other somalis, that u ain't a Somali. Rather gaal la soo diray oo loo soo diray in uu dadka soomaliyeed ee claim gareeya 100% in ay muslimiin yihiin in uu gaaleeyo ama uu ka dhaadhiciyo in aysan 100% Muslim aheyn.. Ma dhici kartaa? Just wondering I haven't still joined my people on this smile.gif I have to give it a thought dee... this is cyber who knows...

Jacpher   

Hibo: Walaashiis I’m not in anyway feel threaten for my deen at all. Alxamdulilaahi ladii hadaana li hadaa. Waxaan diidanahay nin aan dooneyn inuu wax faa’iideysto balse quraan iyo xadiis qaloocis dantiisu tahay inaan u ogolaano inuu forumka wasakheeyo. You see sheekada wuxuu u badalay inuu dhoho ma xadiis diid ayaad tahay oo Qur’aanka kaliya ayaad rabtaa. Baritona wuxuu dhihi doonaa Hibo waa Qur’aaniyad oo sunaha ma ogola. Warsameh will do everything to try to ignore the question you asked him and inuu tashwiish ka doono waxaan mowduuca aheyn.

Nur: Well said. ( Yaa ghareeb, kun adeeb) Waa marti maara loo la’ yahay.

Warsameh:

"Kibir waa lagu kufaa" is NOT an original Somali proverb. This is a verse from the Bible. It is "pride comes before fall" (Proverb 16:18). Bal hadda yaa labadeenna "gaalnimo" faafinaya?!

Maa ajhalaka Biluuqati Qowmik! It’s unfordunate that someone claiming to be Somali and does not know the Somali proverb “Kibir waa lagu kufaa.†or “Nin aanu qooq dilin maroodi ma dilo†or “Qooq ma jabee ninkiisaa jaba.†& many other similar proverbs. These are very common in Somali language and its literature. Either you’re not Somali or you’re lacking the basics of Somali literature.

Let me fresh your memeroy. Have you ever heard Abwaan Ismaaciil Mire, a well-known Somali poet. There was a poem by him titled “Ragow kibirka waa lagu kufaa kaa ha la ogaado†There’s a story behind this poem and the reason he used that title. In fact some of these great poerty work were taught in high schools in Somalia. Go and buy buugaga gabayada Soomaalida and you’ll see what I’m talking about. In the mean time, don’t act as expert on subjects you don’t know.

By the way, this reminds me of the Kaafir that came to the prophet scw and said, there’s a verse in the your Qur’an that indicates Jesus (Nabi Ciise Caleyhi Salaam) and Cuzery and the angels will go to hell. Obviously that Kaafir was referring to a verse in the Qur’aan but he didn’t completely understand the meaning of the verse. This kind of ignorance is what Warsame displays in the forum.

So far, you have misinterpreted 2 hadith, (some of which you admitted) 1 ayah Qur’aan and a Somali proverb. And accusing me of preaching kufirnimo? Subxaana Malikil Quduus! What’s more to come?

Brother Nur,

Good to hear from you after a long silence! I really like dialoging with you THOUGH I would like a neutral forum where you cannot delete threads when you don’t like them!

Having said, you are the most knowledgeable in the Christian Faith and in Islam as well in this forum and that is why I like reasoning with you.

In response to your post:

Sura 4:15a

You are alluding to the abrogation theory in this passage (Sura 4:15) but I shy away to say that any part of the Qur’an is cancelled because of the following passages from the Qur’an:

“Perfected is the Word of thy Lord in truth and Justice. There is naught that can change His words. He is the Hearer, the Knower.†Sura 6:115.

“There is no changing the Words of Allah.†Sura 10:64.

Though Sura 4:15 talks about a “venueâ€, it also talks about “life behind bars†BEFORE talking about the “venueâ€.

“(Yaa ghareeb, kun adeeb)â€

I do not see myself as “qariib†(standard Arabic); I feel at home! Or are you calling me “ghareeb†because of my Faith?

â€If you desire an honest debate, and are willing not to twist verses out of their context, nor post maliciously half truths like the case of the Trinity in which you posted the first part of the Nicene Creed that is in line with Muslim faith and ommitted the most damaging and the longest part, ….â€

First of all, it is not the Nicene Creed that is inline with the Qur’an as you claim but it is the Qur’an that is inline with the Nicene Creed (A.D. 325). Do you see this logic? Because the Nicene Creed is much older than the Qur’an!

I quoted the portion of the Nicene Creed that applied to the topic in question. The issue we were talking about was that we Christians do not believe in three gods as you alleged.

I will reproduce below the full context of my quote. The audience is our judge:

Begins quote:

You quoted Sura Al Maedah which you claim is addressed to Christians:

â€72 They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. The Messiah (himself) said: O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Lo! whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah, for him Allah hath forbidden paradise. His abode is the Fire. For evil-doers there will be no helpers. 73 They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the third of three; when there is no God save the One God. If they desist not from so saying a painful doom will fall on those of them who disbelieve.â€

Let us exegete this Sura with knowledge; it is addressed to a sectarian cult-like heretics who went astray from the true Christian Faith.

This 2nd century Anti-Trinitarian sect is known names like Monarchian and Sabellians in the East and Patripassionists in the West because they believe that God (Yahweh) died on the cross!

It is this sect that claims that Allah (God) is the Messiah . The adherents of the true Christian Faith are Trinitarians and we believe that God is NOT the Messiah and that the Messiah is not the Holy Spirit, so on and so forth . It is this sect, also known as Jesus Only, that teaches such heresy!

We Christians do NOT say “Allah is the third of threeâ€! We believe in one God alone and NOT three:

“And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord.†(Mark 12:29).

“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD.†(Deuteronomy 6:4)

Furthermore, we do NOT ascribe partners to God for he is ONE mighty and worthy of worship.

The Nicene Creed also says:

“We believe in one God,

the Father, the Almighty,

maker of heaven and earth,

of all that is, seen and unseen.â€

Ends quote.

Brother Warsameh

WALAAL Hibo!

It is not your mother alone who doesn't want to accept me as a somali because of my Faith! I met fellow Somalis face to face and spoke to them in Somali and they all tried to come up with reasons that I was "less than a Somali"!

Can we really blame such people when many of us believe that "to be a Somali is to be a Muslim"!

Waa iga intaas maanta.

Brother Warsameh

Originally posted by Hibo:

Hadaad, adaa mudan aboowihiis.... horta kalmada soomaliga ah waxey ku xirantahay hadba meesha aad joogtid iyo sida loo isticmaalo.. laakiinse waxaa jirta.. luqad soomaliyeed oo dadka oo dhan ka dhaxeysa... marka.. Warsameh.. ta uu ku hadlo waa the national Somali language.... taas ayaa kaliftey in aad ku yara dawaqdo... anyways hada waa kastay maahinoo;).. Its amazing really.. maalinba maalinta ka dambeyso Soomaligeyga waa improve garoobaa... I would suggest u read gabayada soomaliyeed.. ur somali will improve tremendously...

Warsameh I told my mom about you, and she seems to be thinking like the rest of other somalis, that u ain't a Somali. Rather gaal la soo diray oo loo soo diray in uu dadka soomaliyeed ee claim gareeya 100% in ay muslimiin yihiin in uu gaaleeyo ama uu ka dhaadhiciyo in aysan 100% Muslim aheyn.. Ma dhici kartaa? Just wondering I haven't still joined my people on this
smile.gif
I have to give it a thought dee... this is cyber who knows...

lol   

Warsameh: I am really confused by this trinity of yours and how it operates... my christian friends tried it but to no avail... since u r somali... Plzz try to explain to me in Somali..so that I have a better understanding how that system works? Coz to me, u r saying the father , the son and the holy spirit are one? Yes did I get even that part right...so how can three things become one thing? And if da case is 3 in 1, than surely, the son is as important as the father coz they play parts of the same ingredient?....

As for you not being a somali.. I know u r...but ur ignorance to my questions rather... makes me question ur sincerity....why don't u answer them?

As for the Quranic Suras When allah revealed a surah, and people misinterpretted it as u are doing, he revealed another one which is much clearer to remove any kind of misguidance... that is what my brotha Nur means to say.

Nur   

Warsame

As usual, you pick verses of Queraan out of context, the very Surrah Ancaam that you have used to refute my argument, puts your intention in perspective for all to see.

Say (O Muhammad )] "Shall I seek a judge other than Allah while it is He Who has sent down unto you the Book (The Qur'an), explained in detail." Those unto whom We gave the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] know that it is revealed from your Lord in truth. So be not you of those who doubt. Let us see the real context of the verse 115 of Ancaam, who it talks about, and what it meant;

115 And the Word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. None can change His Words. And He is the All­Hearer, the All­Knower .

Now let me show the complete Contextual meaning of the verse as you have again maliciously pulled it out of its context to use it for a wrong argument:

114 Say (O Muhammad )] "Shall I seek a judge other than Allah while it is He Who has sent down unto you the Book (The Qur'an), explained in detail." Those unto whom We gave the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] know that it is revealed from your Lord in truth. So be not you of those who doubt .

115 And the Word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. None can change His Words. And He is the All­Hearer, the All­Knower

116 And if you obey most of those on earth, they will mislead you far away from Allah's Path. They follow nothing but conjectures, and they do nothing but lie .

117 Verily, your Lord! It is He Who knows best who strays from His Way, and He knows best the rightly guided ones .

From the above we deduce

1. The Quraan is from Allah SWT, Christians and Jews at the time of the Messenger could not but become believers in Muhammad SAWS and his Messengership, and the Quraan, the words of Allah which contain judicial rulings ( Sharica), stories of past peoples, and the the day of judgeemnt, good conduct and struggle in the cause of Allah SWT.

2. The word of Allah are his judgements on issues He revealed in Quraan, Not, verses, because Allah SWT tells us, yamxullaahu maa yashaa wa yuthbit, wa cindahu ummul kitaab

39 Allah blots out what He wills and confirms (what He wills). And with Him is the Mother of the Book (Al-Lauh Al-Mahfuz)

( Al Racd 39),

You write:

The adherents of the true Christian Faith are Trinitarians and we believe that God is NOT the Messiah and that the Messiah is not the Holy Spirit, so on and so forth .

Please let us focus here and forget about all other issues for now.

You said Jesus was FULLY GOD

JESUS WAS FULLY HUMAN

JESUS WAS THE MESSIAH

Above you say:

we believe that God is NOT the Messiah

Also explain which part of JESUS DIED iF he was fully God and Himan at the same time.

Wishing you luck

Nur

I thought our respected Nur understood the intentions of this lost sheep!

This apostate, good Nur, is re-fighting the old and lost battles. He can BUT debate. Don’t you signify his wicked sermons by periodically interjecting and stating the obvious! The dilemma is how can you contain the leak of his impious homilies that he continuously spoils this forum with, yet provide the platform from which he launches. You’ve offered him podium and less learned nomads are exposed to this constant bombardment of misleading quotes from their holy book!

Send him to the Politics forum where trigger-happy nomads await him. Or ban and get rid off him. Do some thing, brother Nur, before we all catch his contagious infection.

--draws his sword and wields it, then shakes his head and walks away---

Xiinfaniin,

War ninka caraadinta ka daa wuu ku caqli dhaamaaye!

Haddii taada lagu soconayo Somaliaonline waxay xiligan ahaan lahayd SomaliaOFFline!

Adiga ma keligi talis baa tahay, caana hele?!

Adiga afkaaga qabso ama dooda ka soo qaybgal waayo Nuur nin la caraadiyo waa ka weyn yahaye!

BW

Walaal Hibo,

The Word “Trinity†is not in the Bible; it was coined by an African Theologian and apologist named Quintus Septimus Florens Tertullianus (Tertullian) c.160–c.230.

However the concept he tried to convey in the word he coined is solidly biblical.

Here is what the concept of “Trinity†is in Somali:

Ilaah waa nool yahay (xayi). Ilaahaas xayiga ah Ruuxiisa lama abuurin oo ma ahan benu’aadam ileyn waa Ruuxii Eebbaha nool ee xayiga ahe.

Ilaah wuxuu leeyahay Eray, KUN (faya kun) uu wax balba oo jira uu ku abuuray. Eraygaas isaga ah lama abuurin mana ahan benu’aadam ileyn waa Eraygii Eebbaha oo dhanne.

“Trinity†waxaa weeye marka: Ilaah, Ruuxiisa iyo Eraygiisa.

Warkaas ma cad yahay, walaal?

FYI, I am not a fan of the word "Trinity" because it confuses people more than the concept it was supposed to convey.

You said “As for the Quranic Suras When allah revealed a surah, and people misinterpretted it as u are doing, he revealed another one which is much clearer to remove any kind of misguidance... that is what my brotha Nur means to say.â€

Your above understanding of the Qur’an is bidco, to be honest! Are you SURE you are interpreting for Nur and not interjecting your street-level theology?

I can’t wait to hear from Nur!

Brother Warsameh

F.G. Waxaan filayaa in aan ka jawaabay dhammaan su’aalahaagii. Haddii aan ka booday mid ama laba, fadlan i xusuusi.

Brother Nur,

You wrote:

“Also explain which part of JESUS DIED iF he was fully God and Himan at the same time.â€

I explained this in the forum you deleted earlier. Let me summarize what I said:

The incarnated Word of God died on the cross an atoning death. Death is simply separating the spirit from the body. No human can kill our spirits but the body alone.

This should not be a difficult concept for you to accept because Islam agrees with our Scriptures which bear witness to that.

Let me know if you need biblical/Qur’an references. I will happily supply them.

Hope this helps.

Brother Warsameh

Nur   

Warsame

I asked you to explain this question:

Please let us focus here and forget about all other issues for now .

You said Jesus was FULLY GOD

JESUS WAS FULLY HUMAN

JESUS WAS THE MESSIAH

You Also said and i quote you:

we believe that God is NOT the Messiah

Also explain which part of JESUS DIED iF he was fully God and Human at the same time.

Wishing you luck

Nur [/QB]

You answered:

The incarnated Word of God died on the cross an atoning death. Death is simply separating the spirit from the body. No human can kill our spirits but the body alone .

This should not be a difficult concept for you to accept because Islam agrees with our Scriptures which bear witness to that.

Warsame

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, may be your comprehension is not good, let me simplify the question again for you

As You Have Claimed Before:

If Jesus was FULLY HUMAN

IF Jesus was FULLY GOD

Then:

If Jesus Died, Which One Died on the cross?

Two Possibilites:

Either God Died ( Subxaanah).

It follows Then that Jesus also Died since he was FULLY GOD.

This leads to another question:

So, at death ( Separation) Do you claim that Jesus who was ONE ENTITY became Separated into TWO Separate Distinct Entities ?

Entity One:God and Entity Two: Human, where God, Entity One took the life of Jesus Entity TWO, the Human, who in essence was Him FULLY?

Or are are you saying, in a cleverly resourceful way ( You seem to learn things in islam to use against Islam) that Jesus was the word, KUN, so the word was Holly by default?

If That is the case then:

Allah said KUN to everything he created, so does that make all his words of KUN to which he said to all creatures including the Fire of Abraham , Divine?

Lastly, you say, that God Is Not the Messiah

OK

Therefore, Was Jesus the Messiah?

If you answer Yes:

Then, As you said before, if he was FULLY GOD , then, He was NOT the Messiah.

If you answer That Jesus WAS NOT THE MESSIAH

Then.

Then, Who was the Messiah?

If you answer that he was concurrently and inclussively both God and Human at the same time, thus he can wear any hat he wish any time, please explain this in detail from Jesus words ONLY, I am sure that Jesus intention was not to confuse people if he indeed came for theo9r salvation.

Note:

you wrote ( qareeb ) to be the Standard Arabic. WRONG!

Qareeb with qaaf means something that is close ( Wax dhow . While Ghareeb in Standard Arabic means ( Stranger ) , this first attempt to project that you know Arabic Language is very misleading, and very malicious to use it to mislead people from the worship of Allah to the worship of others than Allah SWT.

Also you wrote that

First of all, it is not the Nicene Creed that is inline with the Qur’an as you claim but it is the Qur’an that is inline with the Nicene Creed (A.D. 325). Do you see this logic? Because the Nicene Creed is much older than the Qur’an !

I quoted the portion of the Nicene Creed that applied to the topic in question. The issue we were talking about was that we Christians do not believe in three gods as you alleged,

Warsame

let us read the creed again, to see how many separate gods you have in practice no matter how many you say you believe:

The Nicene Creed

We believe in one God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible .

And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, Very God of Very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father by whom all things were made; who for us men, and for our salvation, came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the Virgin Mary, and was made man, and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate. He suffered and was buried, and the third day he rose again according to the Scriptures, and ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of the Father. And he shall come again with glory to judge both the quick and the dead, whose kingdom shall have no end.

And we believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of Life, who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, who spoke by the prophets. And we believe one holy catholic and apostolic Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins. And we look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come . Amen.

Warsame Now explain to us the following issues in the Nicene Creed:

1. The creed says it confirms belief in ONE God, but not ONLY God . ONE is Different than ONLY.( Clever wording to mislead people from the path of Allah SWT .)

2. Creed refers to God as the father, and to another as God the Sonr, and yet a third one as God the Holy spirit, three distict Gods, how can they still be one? Please explain the meaning of the word AND in any language, does it mean inclusiveness, or exclusiveness? knowing that these three entities are bound by the word AND

3. The Creed says that Jesus is begotten which means he was not eternal, he was also not made. ( CONFLICTING STATEMENTS ) few pragagraphs down again it said and was made man by Holy spirit , My humble question is how can it say he was not made on one hand, and he is made on other?

4. The Holy Spirit is the giver of life, and together with the Father and the Son, these three are worshipped together.? How are they worshiped together if they are the same thing?

Warsame, for the last and Final time, if you are indeed a man of faith, any faith, be honest to yourself, answer each and every question to the point not more not less, if you do not understand the answer bravely say so, but do not be slippery to catch, I have caught live fish at the bottom of the see with my bare hands, holding you to your words proved to be more slippery than thes fish.

Nur

Brother Nur,

I enjoyed the humor at the foot of your post!

Here is my response:

I sympathize with you in your frail attempt to understand God because I do not claim to understand the Creator of the universe. Our minds are finite and God is infinite. All we know about God is what he revealed to us and that should be enough.

No human mind can analyze God as we analyze an atom. Those who want to understand God by mathematical means are doomed to fail.

You wrote: “Allah said KUN to everything he created, so does that make all his words of KUN to which he said to all creatures including the Fire of Abraham , Divine?â€

Nur, I am not talking about the creation that came to being because of the Word of God, KUN. I am talking about the KUN (Logos) that accomplishes the creation. The Qur’an says:

“Allah createth what He will. If He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is†Sura 3:47b.

“Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.†Sura 19:35b.

This “BE†(KUN) by whom all things were created is the Word of God that the Bible talks about:

“For by him [KUN] all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.†Colossians 1:16.

Therefore, what is divine is NOT the creation but the Creator who created everything by his Word, KUN.

Yes, Jesus is the Messiah and the Word of God, KUN. The Qur’an bears witness to this:

“When the angel said: Mary, God gives you a good news of a Word from Him whose name is Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary - high honored shall he be in this world and the next, near stationed to God.†Sura 3;45.

Nur, what other evidence do you need if your Qur’an answers the question you asked me?

I have already assumed that your Arabic is superior to mine; I was just poking fun at your Egyptian dialect!

Furthermore, I am NOT misleading anyone from worshipping God. I am calling everyone, including Muslims, to worship the God who sent the Messiah, his Word, to the world for the redemption of humanity.

I appreciate the time you took to quote the Nicene Creed. Please be advised that the Nicene Creed is NOT the Word of God but human endeavor to understand God. My Faith is not based on this creed but on the Word of God, the Messiah.

You commented that we Christians worship more than one God. Listen to the Bible. It is the most reliable source of information if you want to understand the God we worship:

“And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord.†(Mark 12:29).

“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD.†(Deuteronomy 6:4)

The Nicene Creed also supports this:

“We believe in one God,

the Father, the Almighty,

maker of heaven and earth,

of all that is, seen and unseen.â€

Nur, FYI, the word “BEGOTTEN is poor translation. You will not see it in modern translations of the Bible.

God, Spirit and Word are NOT three gods. The Qur’an refers to the Messiah as Spirit and Word—does that mean the Qur’an teaches three gods?! Do you see how your logic doesn’t hold water?

Nur, please, do not make fun of the Word of God and do not try to decipher God as you would a mathematical problem. Do you recall this passage from the Qur’an?

“The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout like a goat- herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom.†Sura 2:171.

This passage reminds me how many fellow Somalis react when I tell them about the Messiah. They sound devoid of wisdom. They do not hear or reason.

Brother Warsameh

lol   

Originally posted by Brother Warsameh:

“The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout like a goat- herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom.†Sura 2:171.

This passage reminds me how many fellow Somalis react when I tell them about the Messiah. They sound devoid of wisdom. They do not hear or reason.

Brother Warsameh

We are told in our Quran and by our Prophet PBUH that our religion has been completed for us and all that we need to know is sealed in this Book of Quran. So we don't need to listen or even consider a Kufar like urself. But surely we are told to debate so that we may try to save u from the flames of Hell.

Warsame: Mark 6:3 - Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

If Jesus is the son of God as u refer to him, than why did your bible itself refer to him as Son of Mary? And how can the son of a Divine being ever have brothers? Subxana Allah Don't tell me its his half brothers, coz we all know the DNA matches....

How can you not be moved when u read or hear this?

ÙَلْيَنظÙر٠الْإÙنسَان٠إÙÙ„ÙŽÙ‰ طَعَامÙÙ‡@ أَنَّا صَبَبْنَا الْمَاء صَبّاً@ Ø«Ùمَّ شَقَقْنَا الْأَرْضَ شَقّاً@ Ùَأَنبَتْنَا ÙÙيهَا حَبّاً@ وَعÙنَباً وَقَضْباً@ وَزَيْتÙوناً وَنَخْلاً@ وَحَدَائÙÙ‚ÙŽ غÙلْباً@ ÙˆÙŽÙَاكÙهَةً وَأَبّاً@ مَّتَاعاً لَّكÙمْ ÙˆÙŽÙ„ÙأَنْعَامÙÙƒÙمْ@ ÙÙŽØ¥Ùذَا جَاءت٠الصَّاخَّةÙ@ يَوْمَ ÙŠÙŽÙÙرّ٠الْمَرْء٠مÙنْ Ø£ÙŽØ®ÙيهÙ@ ÙˆÙŽØ£ÙمّÙه٠وَأَبÙيهÙ@ وَصَاحÙبَتÙه٠وَبَنÙيهÙ@ Ù„ÙÙƒÙلّ٠امْرÙئ٠مّÙنْهÙمْ يَوْمَئÙذ٠شَأْنٌ ÙŠÙغْنÙيهÙ@ÙˆÙجÙوهٌ يَوْمَئÙذ٠مّÙسْÙÙرَةٌ@ ضَاحÙÙƒÙŽØ©ÙŒ مّÙسْتَبْشÙرَةٌ@ ÙˆÙŽÙˆÙجÙوهٌ يَوْمَئÙذ٠عَلَيْهَا غَبَرَةٌ@ تَرْهَقÙهَا قَتَرَةٌ@ Ø£ÙوْلَئÙÙƒÙŽ Ù‡Ùم٠الْكَÙَرَة٠الْÙَجَرَةÙ

U can't possibly think that these words are human words... When we have a God that speaks to us like that and a Prophet that was exceptional in everything, I don't think we can ever be in doubt So don't expect Muslims to hear ur desperate voice....We got something no human can have " THE QURAN".

Hibo,

You said “all that we need to know is sealed in this Book of Quranâ€.

My question is: Are you denying the Sunnah? Do you know that the Qur’an is silent about exact times you should pray the obligatory prayers?

I don’t know what you really mean the above generic claim that “all that we need to know is sealed in this Book of Quranâ€.

Are you telling me that the Qur’an tells you the degree in which water is frozen? Or you “don’t need†to know that?!

BW

Originally posted by Hibo:

quote:Originally posted by Brother Warsameh:

Brother Warsameh

We are told in our Quran and by our Prophet PBUH that our religion has been completed for us and all that we need to know is sealed in this Book of Quran. So we don't need to listen or even consider a Kufar like urself. But surely we are told to debate so that we may try to save u from the flames of Hell.

Warsame:
Mark 6:3 - Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

If Jesus is the son of God as u refer to him, than why did your bible itself refer to him as Son of Mary? And how can the son of a Divine being ever have brothers? Subxana Allah
Don't tell me its his half brothers, coz we all know the DNA matches....

How can you not be moved when u read or hear this?

ÙَلْيَنظÙر٠الْإÙنسَان٠إÙÙ„ÙŽÙ‰ طَعَامÙÙ‡@ أَنَّا صَبَبْنَا الْمَاء صَبّاً@ Ø«Ùمَّ شَقَقْنَا الْأَرْضَ شَقّاً@ Ùَأَنبَتْنَا ÙÙيهَا حَبّاً@ وَعÙنَباً وَقَضْباً@ وَزَيْتÙوناً وَنَخْلاً@ وَحَدَائÙÙ‚ÙŽ غÙلْباً@ ÙˆÙŽÙَاكÙهَةً وَأَبّاً@ مَّتَاعاً لَّكÙمْ ÙˆÙŽÙ„ÙأَنْعَامÙÙƒÙمْ@ ÙÙŽØ¥Ùذَا جَاءت٠الصَّاخَّةÙ@ يَوْمَ ÙŠÙŽÙÙرّ٠الْمَرْء٠مÙنْ Ø£ÙŽØ®ÙيهÙ@ ÙˆÙŽØ£ÙمّÙه٠وَأَبÙيهÙ@ وَصَاحÙبَتÙه٠وَبَنÙيهÙ@ Ù„ÙÙƒÙلّ٠امْرÙئ٠مّÙنْهÙمْ يَوْمَئÙذ٠شَأْنٌ ÙŠÙغْنÙيهÙ@ÙˆÙجÙوهٌ يَوْمَئÙذ٠مّÙسْÙÙرَةٌ@ ضَاحÙÙƒÙŽØ©ÙŒ مّÙسْتَبْشÙرَةٌ@ ÙˆÙŽÙˆÙجÙوهٌ يَوْمَئÙذ٠عَلَيْهَا غَبَرَةٌ@ تَرْهَقÙهَا قَتَرَةٌ@ Ø£ÙوْلَئÙÙƒÙŽ Ù‡Ùم٠الْكَÙَرَة٠الْÙَجَرَةÙ

U can't possibly think that these words are human words...
When we have a God that speaks to us like that and a Prophet that was exceptional in everything, I don't think we can ever be in doubt
So don't expect Muslims to hear ur desperate voice....We got something no human can have " THE QURAN".

lol   

Warsameh: As usual u like to twist words to confuse folks.. but sorry to disappoint u.. u r dealing with a sister who has her mind straight. The sunnah is extention of the Quran. MOhamed CSW narrates in his own words wat Allah has revealed to him thru The Ruh ( Jibril). Therefore I don't differentiate between the Quran and the Sunnah coz to me they go hand in hand. A literature book and its dictionary. Simple..

As for the water freezing that is worldly matters and I am sure we weren't discussing dat. if u want we can talk about it in accordance with Islam.

Answer the questions we post as well brotha... Forget about twisting words... U want to be debated with str8 than u should do the same.. or else I will ignore u like most people are.