Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Puntland oo shidaal laga helay

Ilo wareedyo lagu kalsoon yahay ayaa Horseed Media u xaqiijiyey in lagu guuleystey baarintaankii shidaalka ee laga wadey dooxada Dharoor ee gobolka Bari.

Warbaahinta Horseed Media ayaa ogaatey in ceelka Shabeel One oo mudo bil iyo 18 beri ah qodaalkiisu uu socdey shidaal laga helay.

Wararka ay Horseed Media heshay ayaa intaas ku daraya in shidaalka loogu tegey gunta hoose ee ceelka Shabeel-1 oo noqonaya ceelkii shidaal ee ugu horeeyey ee Soomaaliya laga qodo mudo 20-sano ka badan uu yahay mid aad uga badan intii horay loo saadaaliyey.

Dhinaca kale waxaa noo suurta geli weydey inaan helno qaar kamid ah mas’uuliyiinta shirkadda shidaalka dooxada Dharoor ka baaraysa ee Africa Oil oo aan xiriir la samayney haseyeeshee ila wareedyada aan warkan farxadda leh kasoo xiganay ayaa xusay in ayaamaha soo socda warkan Saxaafadda gudaha iyo midda caalamiga ahba loo soo bandhigi doono.

Qodaalka ceelka shidaalka ee Shabeel-1 oo ku yaal dooxada Dharoor ee gobolka Bari ayaa bilowday 16/1/2012, waxaana sahamo hore oo la sameeyey ay muujinayeen in uu dooxadaas ku jaro shidaal lagu qiyaasay 2-bilyan oo Fuusto.

Munaasabad lagu maamuusayo guusha uu kusoo dhamaaday baaritaankii shidaalka ee ka socdey Soomaaliya gaar ahaan Puntland ayaa la filayaa inay dhowr beri kadib dhacdo, waxaana kasoo qayb geli doona madaxweynaha Puntland Cabdiraxamaan Maxamed Maxamuud (Faroole) oo isagu xiligan dibadda safar shaqo ugu maqan 2-bari kadibna dalka kusoo noqon doona.

Horseed Media

Duufaan   

Maanshaa alaa. that is a good news for all somalis. finding anything there, more or less will be good because this will start the oil search for the country and bring big oil companies to the country. In addition, it will contribute the stability. This come right time for somali Diaspora, time to go home with the family.

Another leak is stating the results are much better than they initially expected. The fact remains this is the first ever well drilled and it's results are so good it bodes well for the rest of the project.

Masha'allah. This is excellent news, just what we were hoping for and looking forward to, waar Ilaahay habarakeeyo shidaalka, Aamiin dhahaya.

Loool @ Gheele T, haa balse mahubo inaan gadaayo at this moment in time.

However this is not about us, the discovery of oil should help and improve the lives of the poor people in the regions, Puntland and throughout Somalia. Personally, I have a good life, a good job, a nice car and health scheme/insurance that cover me and my family, basically I have everything that the rich Gulf Arabs have so is not about us, the oil should change the lives of the average and the poor man in Somalia.

Our role, if any, should be to help facilitate that and put the oil money into good use.

Qandawli, true that, but who else will you expect to help them poor Somalis if the diaspora don't go back and facilitate..! Diaspora's know how and investment are much needed.

NASSIR   

Great News...

Maroodi-1 should be the next. This block is said to have a robust prospect of oil discovery and it's a huge reserve that can produce over 400 thousands barrels of the black gold a day.

NASSIR   

Qandalawi;799166 wrote:
the discovery of oil should help and improve the lives of the poor people in the regions, Puntland and throughout Somalia. Personally, I have a good life, a good job, a nice car and health scheme/insurance that cover me and my family, basically I have everything that the rich Gulf Arabs have so is not about us, the oil should change the lives of the average and the poor man in Somalia.

Our role, if any, should be to help facilitate that and put the oil money into good use.

Good point Qandalaawi.