Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

Somalia Died when a force of 3000 destroyed an army 30,000. Thank You Siad Barre.

for all those pirates and residents of the narnian kingdom of khatumo...how can you fight Somaliland today as a state...when they destroyed your uncle siad barre as a force of 3000...dream on dreamers....this little state that has succeded against all odds...will fulfil what God destined for it...GREATNESS....:cool:

Aparently as a refugee in Nigeria, he said he was there on holiday and that no war was actually taking place......hahahah...

"tortalini,ravioli, mario, ma ma mia"....:cool:

I love this man and his followers, weak and funny...

kingofkings;799086 wrote:
reer buuhoodle proved your enclave is weak. how are you a threat to others is beyond me.

reer buhoodle are somalilander and as clear buhoodle is at peace again... Tell your pirates to stop running away from Somaliland forces in las canod, if reer buhoodle is stronger, and your pirates keep running away from Somaliland soldiers in las canod what does that say about the pirates den aka bax bax land.

hahaha...

The Hermet;799089 wrote:
reer buhoodle are somalilanders...the government is going easy. Tell your pirates to stop running away from Somaliland forces in las canod, if reer buhoodle is stronger, and your pirates keep running away from Somaliland soldiers in las canod what does that say about the pirates den aka bax bax land.

hahaha...

did you say reer buuhoodle is SLers. ha ha ha. maybe if you took a break from your usual rants, you can hear yourself.

here are the native sools telling you how they feel or are you too desperate to hear their silent no..........

Its the same with Kosovo's Serb minority...they also think they part of Serbia...but thanks to international law...all that counts are colonial borders and legal agreements...:cool:

but your people wouldnt know anything about international law would you...khatumo is khatumo..saado cali can have a million parties in u.s.a it doesnt matter....i hope they have a good time.

uchi   

this topic smells of SomaliNet, can you delete your account here & head there please~

faarah22;799095 wrote:
i thought your were talking about USC !. STOP the revisionism hermet, we know who brought the regime to it's knees.

It was under the SNM that the bulk of its weapons came from because we new to destroy the regime they had to be thrown out of mugdisho and it was to far...so you see neo-siadist the people of Somaliland and the rightful owners of Somalia the people of mugdisho are brothers...we fought together...hence why your uncle fled to nigeria to have his gelato and ravioli...hahah

uchi;799097 wrote:
this topic smells of SomaliNet, can you delete your account here & head there please~

You havent give us one logical reason why we should...or are you to ashamed to show somali's history......we shall watch it repeatedly and i promise you i will re-post it as well...inshallah. :D