Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

NBA 2007/2008

The Zack   

^Sorry Lakers lost game 4 and they will lose game 5 and the NBA Finals will be over this weekend. GO CELTICS! I wanna see KG, Ray and Paul grab that championship.

lol@awoowe PM. Are you trying to convince yourself by what you wrote above or what? How did you sleep lastnight?

Dude, we man handled you in game 2, with the exception of allowing y'all to come back with little life, which was the celtics doing as I previously mentioned.

We allowed you to get comfortable on game 3, because we were testing just how you were going to adjust to being at home.

Celtics have shown that even with pierce with a single digit scoring, that they can still come back and almost get away with a win in game 3.

Two stars weren't upto task, garnett was definitely not on his game and lets not mention pierce.

You let all of game 4, and without fretting celtics collected themselves and handled business.

They did after all erase from the boards that suppose comeback on game 2 by the lakers, with the history making period of game 4. No one will remember game 2 with down 24 pts, and you ask why?

Because they didn't win the game, it was just a fluke.

In any case, Kobe can get angry and haku qarasbaxo all he wants on his teammates. This is by far the best defensive job that celtics have done on Kobe in a long time. No other team defense better than the celtics in these playoffs.

YOu look back on the last 4 games, and without question you would point to the celtics as the better team in the series.

PS: You have exactly 2 days to get over the depression that phil mentioned in the podium. Do whatever u need to do, try to regroup etc. Nothing hurts more than celebrating in the road, with the home team fans watching and not having a choice but to cheer for the green masters. KG gonna get his, KG gonna get his. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

N.O.R.F   

I want the Lakers to take game 5 so the Celtics go home and wrap things up in front of their own supporters.

^^It's not gonna happen, we have too much fight left, I smell come back...

I can not believe lakers blew 24 pts lead at home, that one is tough to get over, oh well i guess that is why they play the game huh! 4 qtrs

Kool_Kat   

Nothing will be sweeter than seeing Paul Pierce win his first champion in his hometown of LA...

Even if the Lakers win tonite, there is no way in hell they can go to Boston (where the Celtics are unbeatable) and win two more games...NO WAY JOSE!!!Coming back from a 3-1 defecit is not in the Lakers forecast... icon_razz.gif

Time to paint LA and make them a little more green friendly... ;)

Paul Pierce let's go and get this done with!!!

wow we have another new comer for the green..Kool-Kat you will be disappointed, it's gonna be game 7 and i will take my chances on kobe better than any player in the league..MVP..

Kool_Kat   

Game 7? Xalay aaba yaa alla yaa nafta kureyseen, in your own home...Iska riyooda laakiin, riyada waa iska fiicantahay sometimes...You know it and I know it Celtics had a better game play last night, but a win is a win...We'll see them in Boston, sweetest victory will be tomorrow night, I'A...Iyagoo cagaartay bey guryahooda u hoyan doonaan reer LA!

Ciyaari waa galindambe...Waa inoo iyo habeendambe iyo Boston...

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

tomorrow night at 8:ET, I smell game 7..

I will have to make sure to watch it but after a late night watching the footy aswell it will be tough at work.

go Boston!!

Kool_Kat   

It is all OVER!!!

VICTORY SURE SMELLS, TASTES, FEELS GRRRRRRRRRRRREAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

Now I can go to bed with a big smile on me face...

Waves@PlayMaker... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

Great to see KG, RA, PP and the Celtics win this one. Its been a long time coming.

Sorry PM. Just not good enough.