Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

General Maxamed Cali Samatar Interview to VOA

Somalia   

Why can't SSDF supporters support former kacaan officials?

But what's surprising is how nonchalant he is in the interview.

Somalia   

The reason I support him is not for his actions but that you chose to go after a weak man from a minority clan rather than the countless others who are roaming free in your enclave among other places. Selected justice..

Do you know this guy, General Ahmed Saleeban "Dafle"? This was the man who orchestrated the persecutions in Mudug, Nugaal and Bari and famously said that it was "xalaal" to rape women from those regions because they were "kacaandiid". He's Samatar's equivalent in those areas yet no one goes after him, do you know why? Because you forgive but you don't forget.

660.jpg

Somalia;798405 wrote:
The reason I support him is not for his actions but that you chose to go after a weak man from a minority clan rather than the countless others who are roaming free in your enclave among other places. Selected justice..

Do you know this guy, General Ahmed Saleeban "Dafle"? This was the man who orchestrated the persecutions in Mudug, Nugaal and Bari and famously said that it was "xalaal" to rape women from those regions because they were "kacaandiid". He's Samatar's equivalent in those areas yet no one goes after him, do you know why? Because you forgive but you don't forget.

660.jpg

The same answer they always give...gani is dead, morgan is in hiding in kenya somwhere, samatar happens to be living in america, no one cares what tribe he is...he is guilty therefore must be brought to justice...i like these weak arguments you always utter...and be honoust at least have the ball* to say i supported him for what he did..haha...because we all know you do...but dont be surprised when history repeats itselfs in bosaso and garowe when these peace loving ignorant somalilanders...are side stepped politically and a nationalist party gets into power...;) :cool:

I have the ball* to say it...

Somalia   

You write like a 4 year old. Let the other secessionist speak for you. :D

And FYI, why don't you start with NSS Berbera Station Chief, Dahir Riyaale? I wonder...

Somalia;798421 wrote:
You write like a 4 year old. Let the other secessionist speak for you.
:D

And FYI, why don't you start with NSS Berbera Station Chief, Dahir Riyaale? I wonder...

You seem to be talking as if you have evidence or something? the man was an NSS chief..many other Somalilanders were as well...do you have any evidence against him?

its just one cheap argument after another with you isnt it...hahah...