History is made. Abdi Warsame wins Minneapolis City Council seat

The list of elected officials endorsing Abdi Warsame includes:

- Congressman Keith Ellison of 5th Congressional District

- State Representative Phyllis Kahn of district 60B

- State Senator Kari Dziedzic District 60

State Senator Jeff Hyden District 62

- Park Board Commissioner At Large and Board President John Erwin

- Park Board Commissioner for District 3 Scott Vreeland

who is this Warsame? and what is his tribe?

what are his policies? what do we know about him except his 'alleged' close-ties to the owner of this site?

i'm sorry but this is UNACCEPTABLE. this Warsame guy needs to be put to the litmus test, maha?

people shouldn't be compelled to vote because he's a Somali. we voted for that Keith because he was a muslim but we've since come to realise his hawkish tendencies. he's voting records in Congress are abysmal. the guy is pro-abortion and supports same-sex marriages.

will Warsame advocate for similar policies?

the people have spoken and they need ANSWERS LSToooow, abti?

Libaax-Sankataabte;975700 wrote:
warsame4.jpeg

too much body language in this poster.

american politics ought to be more civilised. it seems, every budding politician has to adopt the Al Sharptonian preacher's posture, as though he's performing an exorcism of sorts. praise the lord, indeed, ma istidhi?

Yo ...his tribe dont matter in USA!! Its really major Ignorance to ask this type of Question!! cuz..u know why......its not only somalis voting for him, but also, you have, American Indians, Hispanics, whites, asians, africans and middle-easterners voting!

Qabil aint got shyte around USA!! It dont work around here!!

^^ Nomads, the picture was taken in the middle of a victory speech after Abdi Warsame beat Lilligren in the DFL primary. Let us focus on the important issues at hand. If Abdi Warsame wins the November 5th election (... and he has 90% chance of unseating the incumbent according to the campaign's internal data), this will be a historic win for the Somalis in the US.

Stay focused walaalayaal. Go out and vote!!!

obama10-460_1119019c.jpg

I don't know much about this guy ,since I don't reside in Minneapolis but live outside of Minneapolis close to Hudson, I will advise all the Somalis who live in Minneapolis to start voting for him regardless of his Tribe yes I said regardless of his Tribe, this will be first. Frankly I have also a high hope for some sort of office in St Paul, so please support him and show your true color. We will be watching you Somalis in Minneapolis. Vote for him

Libaax-Sankataabte;975815 wrote:
Abdulqudus Donyale, Spokesman for the Abdi Warsame Campaign and Co-founder of Somali Public Radio (
) details the importance of this election. Watch this fascinating interview.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

I hope this man never represent anybody, I didn't understand what he is talking about.