Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Our Boy Nuradin Dirie Moving Speech That Shook Mogadishu and Hargeisa Elites. VIDEO

i read a book once i think it was called snow white and the seven dwarves apparently the writer of the book you stating plagarised half of it..

Xaaji Xunjuf;798248 wrote:
Clan federalism is destined to fail but we support a decentralized system but no to clan federalism.

They want to solve the clan problems of somalia with clan states...talk about adding fuel to the fire....If only Somalians were to do the exact opposite of what they do...our brothers in Somalia would have found peace by now...

Showqi   

Dr_Osman, magacaas Puntland sidaad ugu wardiyeysay ayaad ku khafiiftay. Horta maalin walba imisa goor ayaad ereyga Puntland qortaa amaba uu afkaaga ka soo baxaa? is it 50, 100 or 1000 times.

kingofkings;798439 wrote:
count the number of silly people on this thread. i even give you a hint; they all come from the same failed enclave. good luck

if your definition of failed is somaliland...you better start failing son...hahah

The Hermet;798444 wrote:
if your definition of failed is somaliland...you better start failing son...hahah

hint hint...this one counts as one.

Abwaan   

Despite the clannish support of the creator of this topic both Nuradin Diriye & Abdi Aynte did well in their speech.

Oodweyne;798476 wrote:
Let me say to our bogus Doctor-in-Residence, by the name of Osman, that, really, it's well passed the time, you need to put down that "clannish pipe" you are so incessantly smoking in here. For, the gentlemen in this video talked about what is good for Somalis in general (as opposed to given us, yet another litany of woes in which Somalis are self-inflicted with).

Also, notice, the lady in whose her book being plug (or advertised) in here, namely
Ms. Harper
, which is the reason this occasion was held in the first place, could never stop in her admiration of Somaliland. And, in sort of back-handed way, keep telling her audience that, if the rest of the Somali peninsula were like Somaliland; then, this constant international interference in that unfortunate region of Africa, could be a thing of the past, indeed.

In other words, it's pity that you haven't really understood the gist of the whole discussion in which you, yourself, brought it to our attention. Hence, talk about shooting oneself in the foot in here, indeed..
:D
:D

i think you are well aware that Dr. Osman's response will be somewhere in the neighborhood of the Garowe Accord being mentioned in the UK conference by different world leaders than SL success or failures. In other words, how much does it mean to you to have uninfluential person to praise Somalia as a whole and more specially PL and SL?