Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Armed Militias Attack Bosaso Security Control

Dr_Osman   

Kooxo hubeysan oo xalay Kantaroolka Boosaaso soo weeraray

Updated:- 1 min ago| 2 Commnets

Kooxo hubeysan oo aan si rasmi ah haybtooda loo aqoonsan ayaa xalay saqdii dhexe weerar kusoo qaaday kantaroolka magaalada Boosaaso.

Kooxahan oo sida ay qaar kamid ah saraakiisha ciidamada ee Kantaroolku Horseed Media u xaqiijiyeen ku hubeysnaa qoryaha daran dooriga u dhaca ayaa waxaa israsaaseyn qadar socotey ay dhex martay iyaga iyo ciidamada ilaalada ka ah Kantroolka Boosaaso.

Sarkaal ka tirsan ciidamada ilaalada Kantaroolka ayaa sidoo kale Horseed Media u xaqiijiyey in iska hor imaadkaas uu ku geeriyoodey mid kamid ah kooxdii weerarka soo qaaday kaasoo uu tilmaamay in meydkiisa goobta looga tegey.

Wuxuuna intaas ku daray in rasaastii labada dhinac isku ridayeen uu dhaawac kasoo gaarey 3-qof oo rayid ah kana mid ahaa dad safar ah oo saaran gaadiid dhowr ah oo xiligii uu falkaasi dhacayey kantoorlka taagnaa si baaritaan loogu sameeyo.

Ma jiro wax war ah oo arintan ku aadan oo ilaa iyo hadda kasoo baxay taliska guud ee ciidamada, waxaana xiriirro badan oo aan isku dayney inaan la sameyno taliska qaybta booliska ee Bari iyo midka kantaroolkaba noo suurta geli weydey inaan ka helno xog dheeri ah oo arintan ku saabsan.

7/9/2011 ayey ahayd markii sidan oo kale ay kooxo hubaysani weerar ugu soo qaadeen Kantaroolka magaalada Boosaaso, waxaana weerarkaas ku dhaawacmay hal askari oo ciidamada Booliska ka tirsan.

Wixii warar ah oo arintan kaso kordha faah faahin tooda ka filo saacadaha soo fool leh warbaahinta Horseed Media.

Horseed Media

So osman Mr Faroole and his subclan the goat people are only concentrated how to advance garowe and they totally neglected bosaaso?

Dr osman i think Pl needs new leaders with a new vision perhaps some one from the kings lineage what happened to them ever since tuute muuse was removed from the seat they are just sitting in bosaaso nothing productive?

saxib this is the ramifications of what happens when your entire state is based on propaganda...hence if this little pirates den has an adecuate security force why aint they even stationed in key areas that remain vital to the life line. a state based on duke and lots propaganda....hahaha...no state actually exists saxib...just people pretending to be a state. :cool:

Dr_Osman   

Hermit, dont make me get the an26, f350s, black hawks and naval vessels onto your rag-tags militias who's training is way below Puntland soldiers, even new york post everyone knows Puntland security is unmatched

The Sage   

Dr_Osman;798327 wrote:
black hawks

Can you stop with this complete and utter BS? Your admin does not posses any UH-60 Blackhawk helicopters. The cost of one is 21.3 million USD which is half PLs tiny budget of 38 million. In addition,they require even more money to maintain with spare parts and training pilots and mechanics.

If you can show me photo evidence of Puntland militia using them then I'll be satisfied but since I know you're making up complete and utter lies, I know it won't happen just like the fighter jets "Cowke" was talking about. You're lies and propaganda are worse than Fox News.

Somalia   

@The Sage, they have reconnaissance planes (already shown) and light helicopters. You will see them around August, I guarantee you that. Puntland's security contract with Saracen is at least $50 million every year excluding hardware.

However, of course no Black Hawks..

Somalia   

Freedom;798413 wrote:
Puntland and black hawk planes lool what a

Joke

Puntland with a naval air wing, what a joke.