Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Djibouti an example to Somaliland recongnition seekers

Carafaat   

Xaji Xunjuf, Mintid Micnoyare and Africaown regard Djibouti has their true example of a country, their mission for Somaliland is based on becoming the next Djibouti and their vision doesnt go much further then that.

Let's see what Djibouti has contributed to the wider region, Africa and the World. Djibouti's main contribution consist of, waa la Barjeeniyaa. Eating Jaad in the morning.

Is this trult what you envision for Somaliland?

Carafaat   

Duke,

Name one known Artist, Scholar, Inventor, Business person, famous company, name one thing that Djibouti has contributed to the Somali race, African continent or the World. One thing we should thank Djibouti for? It has given us the failed TNG goverment that costed Somali's a decade of getting a real State.

Djibouti has contributed its bit, its a tiny State that lacks resources, but it has hosted thousands of Somali's and has tried to help. I disagree with Guleh on many points and has become a dictator of late. However the people of Djibouti and the country should not be disrespected, its a Somali nation and one we fought hard to liberate..

Indeed i agree with duke in here stop insulting the people of Djibouti and their achievements

Here is a great singer from Djibouti

That said i never compared the Somaliland republic with Djibouti i consider Djibouti a sister nation of Somaliland that's all, after all 35% of the Djiboutian population are ethnic Somalilanders any way.

Carafaat   

Duke, you obviously dont know Djibouti's history. The only man who fought for liberation was assasinated in 50's by collaborteurs and French. Since then nobody fought for liberation not even liberatuon from ignorance. I have never met a Djibouti Scholar orAcademic.

And the only Djiboution here on SOL, GOETTIA parades around with the French flag ashamed of this barjo country.

Carafaat   

Singers it has in dozens.Who copy and steal works made in Somalia. Not even the best ones.

Wadan wada barjeeniya ayaa difacisiin. You should tell the truth, maybe then they loose the chauvinistic attitude.

Carafaat;797285 wrote:
Singers it has in dozens.Who copy and steal works made in Somalia. Not even the best ones.

Wadan wada barjeeniya ayaa difacisiin. You should tell the truth, maybe then they loose the chauvinistic attitude.

Yeah, but admit it you hate Puntland and its people more...lol.

Carafaat   

General Duke;797287 wrote:
Yeah, but admit it you hate Puntland and its people more...lol.

Duke I oppose only the clannish politics of elites from the Qardho-Garowe-north Galkacyo holy trinity. But I do admire their progressive outword looking visionary and their diplomatic skills.

I do oppose for the same reason my own clans narrow minded clannish politics.

If you would only knew what they call me. But I dont mind because I know what is wrong and what is right. And clan politics makes the diffrence between the two more vague.