Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Garaad Cali yusuf of eastern sanaag warns against terrorism in the region

Xaji, aside from ceelafwayn and gar'adag, basically no one. Further more, I can't believe you called those places tuuloyin while using Tuulos lol. This debate will now move on to picture mode.

I sometimes wonder what these follows smoke! geographically do you really know how many districts are there in Sanaag? I will tell you just be good student and learn it seems you are one of those folks that grew up in the Qurbo

There are 5 districts in Sanaag

Badhan

Dhahar

Lasqoray

Ceerigaabo

Ceel afwayn

three districts are exclusivey inhabited by Makhiris, while s/land clan dwell in Cel Afwey.,,, Lastly Cerigabo is the only shared district, 1/3 of the city's population are Makhiris, another 1/3 is Darwishes while the remaining 1/3 is s/land clan.

further prove there are three secondary schools in Ceergabo, 2 are run my Makharis, electricty company run by Makharis, Technical institute run by Makhiris, most of the big trading companies like building material, electronics, electrical supplies are owned by Makhiris. So you saying any1 in Ceergabo is REERKa wake up bro.

Coming back to you arguement why Makhiris don't claim Ceergaabo the Regional Capitall, you tell how can i claim what is already mine?

In terms of population wise i wont waste my time fictionilising , you google it what the criteria for city to qualify for District was prior to collapse of the Som government.

i don't know what districts you are talking about but sanaag has only 3 districts

degmada ceelafweyn

degmada ceerigaabo

degmada badhan

Degmoooyinkan mala mar danbaad samaysateen

1i0pok.jpg

NASSIR   

Garaad, raggan hala murmin. Let them wallow in their known delusions as ethnic-somalilanders. He is desperately trying to make a distinction within Sanaag region as though the little area his secessionist clan dwells is bigger, better, peaceful. :D

Btw, This group of Galgala has metamorphosed into the dangerous group wreaking havoc in Southern regions. Puntlanders including Maakhirians will cleanse them out of hills they are in.

Freedom;797483 wrote:
Somaliland snydroum at its worst lol Somaliland haters are funny

Now you talking as if S/land is a girl that you want me to marry! what to hate or lke about?

Xaaji Xunjuf;797407 wrote:
i don't know what districts you are talking about but sanaag has only 3 districts

degmada ceelafweyn

degmada ceerigaabo

degmada badhan

Degmoooyinkan mala mar danbaad samaysateen

1i0pok.jpg

Xajji are you really serious or you are fooling yourself! do you know the first two districts in the British colonial regions?

General Duke;797296 wrote:
lool. Its clear that in SOOL, SANAAG and CAYN, the SNM are a minority to say the least, my statistics are more clearer than your confused utterances of the fiction that is "ethnic Somaliland" and so on. Also, there is no way that we will have a debate where an individual from the small SNM triangle will debate with me regarding the ownership of SANAAG.

here we go again claiming where he is not even 5%.Why don't you include Burao:D

Know kismayo is yours too! Walahi these people r purposely delusional.

You can't have more than your sparsely populated 10 villages by falsely enlarging maps or rediculously inflating population..

NASSIR;797450 wrote:
Garaad, raggan hala murmin. Let them wallow in their known delusions as ethnic-somalilanders. He is desperately trying to make a distinction within Sanaag region as though the little area his secessionist clan dwells is bigger, better, peaceful.
:D

Btw, This group of Galgala has metamorphosed into the dangerous group wreaking havoc in Southern regions. Puntlanders including Maakhirians will cleanse them out of hills they are in.

Nassir Puntland won't tolerate these thugs and they will be dealt with swiftly,,, locals finally realised the true face of these criminals.... they will surely be history soon

Carafaat   

I have been once to Erigavo with a plane, stayed for few hours. The plane flies along the cliffs and its a amazing sight. The Sanaag folks all looked the same to me, with their Indian like appereances and singinh voice(warr heeeedhee seeeee tahay). Nowadays its quite amazing that those folks live peacefully next to eachother and we should commend them for that. Rather then insight new wars about who was the mosty empty land, most poverty striken villages.

Of all the regions I have seen, Sanaag has the most potential interms of development and yet its the most under developed? How come? I am afraid its a victim of Somaliland/Puntland hostile approach of the region. It has the most to gain from Somali Unity between Somaliland and Somalia.